Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

The large arthropod ignored the other creature for now, she knew where the predator was, and leapt down from the rooftop, landing on all eight limbs, moving to skitter into the large window that the beast had broken open for her.
“Open this door!” She hit against the door “I can’t swim.” She cried “Lisa , Raven!” She hated getting wet and now her feet where getting wet. “Please open it.”

-

Seo heared a girl screaming , she decided to run to the sound . But when she noticed that weird creature she didn’t dare to do anything
She had trouble getting through the window, and was furious that she was stuck in a lower stance, but began working through the... really excessively small structure. If anything here were to hurt her, she would have no way of avoiding it over than hoping she was tough enough to survive. The beast had broken many things in the house in its pursuit, leading her towards it working at clawing open the door.

"You will yield to me," she hissed, waiting for him to react to her.
“Stop arguing help me!” She shouted , but the water ca,e higher and Liliath well screaming felt in it “Help me I can’t swim!”
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Let me see if I understand..." Lisa takes a breath, releases it, and tries to repeat Victi's explaination. "It can turn into whoever and whatever it sees, almost instantly, AND can also half-shift with ease." Some Chimerae know how to half-shift between their normal forms and lion-like monster forms, but it's far from easy. "I'm sorry, it's just something that I know to be impossible." She sighs. This place is impossible.

"Fine. I-I'll believe it. You seem lucky to not be dead." Speaking of which, she casts her gaze to Sage, who is...gone, strange. She thought she'd caught a glimpse of her fiery head a minute ago. Trying not to think too much about it, she continues. "So...what are you doing?"
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Youuu want me to yield?" it tilts its head and chuckles. "Methinksss you ssshould worry about the child. But..."

It isn't very worried about the insect; in these close quarters, it surely can't use its lash effectively. Could shoot webs, but Vincent is ready to deal with that. Could use its claws, but Vincent is fast and has claws of its own.

"...I will do what you sssay." It raises its claws and pretends to surrender. Its black head bobs up and down as it scans Tsi'ka for an easy weak spot. Its in no hurry to get out, finding pleasure in the child's desperate screams and being eager to take on the challenge to kill the bug, now that the oppurtunity is in place.
Liliath was confused , where there 2 tskia’s? She didn’t care much cause she decided to hate Tskia

But now she needed some help cause she could barely breath
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Ow, ow ow ow ow!" Broken glass is not fun for Raven's soft pads. Little shards stick in them and they sting like a million transulent wasp butts. But she climbs in anyways and follows the sound of arguing and screaming. She lets Tsi'ka and whoever the heck that girl is deal with the nasty while she looks for a sneaky way into the cellar.

Luckily for her, this house is dilapidated and there are plenty of crawlspaces that a small thing such as she can slip through. "I'm coming, Little!" None of these crawlspaces seem big enough to get the child through, but the least she could do is keep the girl company while the big ones handle the monster and the door. Of course, Raven doesn't dare go inside the cellar. "Little, over here!" She peers out from a crack in the wall. "We're going to get you out, just keep calm."
"I don't like it either. I don't know if it can half-shift, but anything that can copy that quickly usually can. Improbable more than impossible though, really. Only time I've dealt with a class 1 shifter was an actual demon, so I'm mostly working off of textbooks right now," she growled, hating to admit her lack of experience with any kind of freaky monster.
“I can’t swim Raven.” She cried , but she tried to walk/swim to Raven “She tried to kill me.” She cried “She really did , I am not lying , she really tried to.” She struggled to breath “To kill me.” If she wouldn’t stop upsetting her self , she propably would start hyperventilating.

“Wher is Lisa?”
And she lunges. No, she cannot use her lash here, at least not easily, but she knows that it seeks vulnerability. There is to be no time for that. She brings all four of her upper limbs forward, reaching with four sets of wickedly sharp claws, calling out, "AND THHUSS YOU DIE, ABOMINATION!"
Liliath looked angry now “She is first trying to kill me and now she is trying to kill someone else!”

She hit the water with her hands aggressively “I hate her!”

Raven doesn't know who Liliath means by "she." Could be Tsi'ka. Could be Lisa. Could be the girl sees the nasty for what "she" is.

Could be me.

Nah, you're not trying to kill anyone.

She's here to keep the child calm and look for a way out. Quickly. Lil isn't in danger of drowning just yet, but the water is rapidly approaching her chest and the flow is getting faster.

"I'm staying in the wall and looking for a way to sneak you out. In the meantime, stay quiet and relax. You're not going to drown."

She combines some of her own optimism with Lisa's situational level-headedness. When there's someone else to protect, she usually seems to know what to do. A running joke in Raven's head is that the fastest way to knock sense into her is to say that someone is bleeding.

Raven's not exactly the same way. Calm? Yes, but she has no idea what to do. She starts searching the space for a passage way that can carry a small child, but has no idea what to do to get Lil to it if she finds one.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

The four arms form something of a cage, preventing Vincent's proper escape, so it lets itself get skewered. Yes, it hurts, but it manages to adjust its body so the strike isn't lethal.

Stuck on the claws of Tsi'ka's lower left hand, it's body shifts again, NotLiliath returns, and, what with the claws in her gut and the sudden return of tear ducts, finds it easy to cry.

"W...why...?"
“I am going to drown!” She panicked . “I can’t swim!” “Open this stupid door!” She screamed.

Liliath felt that the water already came at her neck “Raven!” She cried “The idiot who locked me in open the doooor!”
"Do not at-tempt to fool me, creat-ture. I may not have thhe nosse of a Kitssune, but my ant-tenae sensse your decciet all the ssame," she hissed, bending the claws into the creature's body, and letting the stored chemicals flow out into the beast's body. Soon, if all worked as planned, its muscles would seize, locking in place, and it would go numb and to sleep, ready to be torn apart. She rattled gleefully, and spits, "And because the Hive has reached victory once again."
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

Seo stormed inside “Are you guys dumb , there is a child down there screaming for help!”

“Open this door now!”

Raven huddles in a crawlspace between the basement and the whatever catastrope is happening outside. This spot is big enough for Liliath. But it. Doesn't. Go. Into. The damn. Basement. "I wish I could, but I don't have hands!" She scrambles to a spot where she can see the door. Does it open in or out? Either way, Liliath needs to stop panicking, get away from it and out of the water. There some shelving on the far side of the room.

"Little, get on the shelves here!" She manages to fenagle her way to the shelf. They're solid, wooden, and mostly bare. Depending on how often the room floods, they might be rotting near the bottom, but risking a broken shelf is better then letting Liliath drown. "You can climb, right?" The water laps one and a half shelf-spaces down and there's enough room on the top for Liliath to lay out of the waters way. That is, until the room fills completely.
“Yes I can.” She slowly climbed on the shelf “I am sorry.” She cried “I shouldn’t have believed her.” She cried louder

-

Seo looked angry “Fine if you guys don’t do anything.” She opend the door “Come you can go out now .”

The child looked up to her “Raven come.” The child jumped back in the water and halfswimmed to the opening . The girl climbed out “Sorry.” She cried , the girl started hugging her “It’s fine now ok?” She said to the girl

((Door's gonna have to be broken, locked both ways to make stuff hard. Probably ain't a heavy door, might even already be damaged and possible for Seo to kick down?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus