Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Like a bad comedy, Masato saw his grenade fly back out the building he just threw it in, as he himself is sent back out of the door.

The full force of the chimera kick, even in regular form, causes Ikari to loose his balance falling back out the door he had breached seconds before. He barely manages to hold on to the rifle as he backpedals. Human instinct tightened his finger around the trigger, causing the high-powered sniper to discharge once; With no aim, the round goes wild. Its anyone's guess as to where it would end up finding a home. Frustration and surprise cause him to cry out in primal anger.

Instinct also causes him to reach out to the form that had just trucked into him, grasping out for any hair, limb, or piece of clothing in reach. While he was a sniper first, he was a CQC expert second. Should he succeed in getting a hold of the person who hit him, he would use the momentum of the fall to turn his body so that his assailant would end up on the ground, with him above them. Then a knee, a boot heel, or even a rifle barrel under the neck to enter a choke hold. After that, you just push or squeeze till the struggling stops.
Having booted the optic-flare away, Victi yanked her legs back under herself to launch at the attacker.

Lisa had almost certainly gotten too close for a longarm to be useful, which, by the sound of that thing, ow, it was.

Lisa did not seem particularly skilled at tactical hand-to-hand, however. A covert operative like this though? Absolutely would be. Fortunately, so was she, for someone under two hundred, at least. Hoping he would not be expecting her to jump well from nearly laying down. She sprang out the door to find him.... yep, choke hold. Good boy. Also, not watching his belt.... She grabbed another optic flare off of it, and, keeping the still-in pin hidden from his view, brought it in front of his face as she wrapped her legs and other arm around him.

Her muzzle close to... hopefully his ear, she whispered, "boo."
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

The wild shot misses, but that sound hurts. Now she can't clearly see, and she definitely can't hear. Hands grab onto her foot, which now aches after striking the armor, and suddenly she's also hitting the ground.

Lisa has the good instinct to throw her hands over her head, covering her neck with her forearms while throwing her legs up -if she can- and kicking blindly. Anything to prevent him from getting a proper hold of her.
"Raven what is happening!" "We need to hide!" Lilaith grabbed Raven from the ground . She runned back to the store and decide to hide there "I am so happy that when we are back home , these stupid things don't happen."
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"I don't kn-hey! Put me down!" As Liliath scoops her up into her arms, Raven struggles. "That's Lisa over there, and Victi! We gotta-" Her words dissolve into yowling and snarling until they reach the store. "Let me go, Liliath!" She finally squirms out of the girl's arms, and falls to the floor in an angry, fluffy bundle. "Oh-hoh, you have no idea how many stupid things happen in my world- wars with dragons, angry bird-headed monsters, criminals, I could go on." She huffs, changing the subject. "Why the fffff-heck did you drag me away from there?" Suddenly, her voice falls to a whisper. "Lisa, that crazy- she just started a fight to save us...she thinks we were in real danger, and I'm sure she wasn't totally wrong." No doubt that was the real her. Raven caught no shifting shenanigans. "We -no- I need to go back." Her tone takes on a cold, firm resolve. "Stay in here, Little. I'm dead serious." She hopes Seo has the good sense to keep her inside.

As she heads for the door, she mutters insults like: "That lunatic spawn of a mange-ridden rat...charging people like she's an invincible knight in shining- when I get to her, she's gonna hear some choice words I really shouldn't say until the child's out of earshot..."
“Sorry.” Liliath mumbled as she looked away ashamed “I wanna go to Lisa.” Seo new that Liliath would run away and grabbed her by her arms “Let go off me!” “We need to stay here.” “I wanna go to Lisa , let go!” “We need to stay here!” Liliath bite in Seo her hands. Seo started screaming “You little annoying.” Then Seo realized she just hit Liliath out of frustartion . “Sorry I didn’t mean to.” Seo said panicking . “I hate you!” Liliath shouted crying . “Lisa!”
Loud sound! Loud sound! Crack! weapon? yes. combat. Far. close enough. close enough to kill. KILL. hated creatures? possible.

[The bursters, hearing the rifle shot, turn to fly towards it. Unfortunately, the town shifts, and they get lost again]
((Hi! Could I join, please? I may not be that good with responding a lot, so I may not be able to have much of an actual part...))
"Nice trick!"

The roar of anger becomes a smoldering growl as the camouflaged hunter realizes he's been played. Strong appendages hold his limbs in vice like grip. The enemy had outflanked him, he'd forgotten there were two, coming from behind. The mocking whispered word played over in his head, as the targets heavy foot below him connects with his center jaw. Once, twice, three times.

The taste of liquid copper tell Masato it did some damage, as blood trickles down to coat the inside of his throat. He couldn't do this two front tag-team bit. So, plan B. Closing his eyes wouldn't work. There would likely be short term retina damage even with his headgear's polymer visor. But whatever happened to his eyes, it would be worse for those around him. With, hopefully, enough distraction to break the beasts hold, he could put some distance between them and get even.

"Heres a treat... Ignite!"

The hissed words are monotone as they pass helmets speakers, hiding lips curved in smug sneer. As the grenades auto trigger ignites, he aims a hand at sidearm perched in a holster across his chest, as he silently suffers a world of colored in bright, painful white.
Adam Paite wrote:
((Hi! Could I join, please? I may not be that good with responding a lot, so I may not be able to have much of an actual part...))

((If you want to, go check in in the OOC channel ))
Miki (played anonymously)

Miki was watching the group it was funny to do , she liked to spy on the small girl. It was funny to do because the girl always did what the others didn’t want. Miki was already here for a week , it was boring. She was really happy when she saw a younger girl so she could make friends

(This is cookies by the way)
Victi knew the start of a trigger command when she heard one, she loved coming up with them, and forced her pupils to narrow as much as she could while she clamped her eyes shut, tightened her ears against the back of her head, putting her hands over them, opened her mouth, this many of them would still have a shockwave, and did her best to roll off. No magic to stop her fur from getting scorched, and she liked keeping it not smelling burnt.

This was still gonna suck....

Lisa's eyes are wide open when the flash-bomb strikes. The surge of painful sound and light assaults her senses of sight and hearing. It burns, and she remembers the forest around Trilling Creek, many years ago when it was alight with hungry flames that tore apart her skin. She screams in pain and terror; all she can connect the sudden brightness to is a swift but painful death.

When the flash of light fades, she's curled up on her side, covering her ears and trying to figure out why she still can't see. Her scream has faded to a whimper. Her arms and face are burned. Her head is pounding. A concussion. I have a concussion.

That thought grounds her just enough to let her sit up. She feels hot, salty tears streaming down her face. The dead don't cry or get concussions. Her body hurts; it feels awful, but not as awful as the forest fire. She can recover from this, but the world now has faded from searing white to darkness. She still can't see.

Raven flinches when she hears the impact of a heavy-handed strike. Then Liliath starts to cry again, she can't take this. She needs to get to Lisa.

But Liliath really needs her. She needs her now. She hovers in the doorway, not sure where to set her loyalties.

A dreadful scream makes the decision for her.

She runs. "Lisa!"
Liliath heared Lisa too “Lisa?” “No Liliath stay here!” Seo tried to grab Liliath again “Touch me again and I kill you.” Liliath said still crying and angry. Liliath runned away “Lisa I am here to save you!”

She noticed Lisa on the ground “Lisa , which dumb pumpkin did this to you!”
Victi's ultra sensitive senses are on fire.

She can smell, barely. Enough. Enough to get to where she can feel and grab. Barely. Her brain full of anger and pain, she had regressed to two options: Kill. Die. She grabbed onto the hard person, getting ready to show exactly how damned she'd be if she die here....
“Lisa can you hear me?” She shook Lisa “if someone hurt you , k hurt the dumb oumking back.”

Lisa's breathing is shallow and panicked, he can barely hear Liliath's voice and gasps in fright when she realizes someone is talking to her.

But...no. It's Liliath.

"L-Liliath; you're alright!" The tears a flowing more freely now, more from relief than the pain. She guesses at where the girl is and opens her arms to embrace her. "P-please tell me you are alright. I-I...I can't see you."
“I am alright , but Seo hit me .” Liliath smiled “I missed you!” Liliath hugged Lisa “It was really fun with Raven , Buggy is dead and she tried to drown me and kill me .”

“How can you be blind suddenly , who did it to you?”

"Lisa!" She didn't realize Liliath had followed her. "Liz, are you dead?" A Lisa tries to hug Liliath. "Ohthankeverythingyou'renotdead!"

Lisa barely processes that Raven is there until the cat purrs and rubs against her side. She reaches out and waves her hand around until her fingertips brush against soft fur.

Relieved beyond speech, Raven sits there and purrs until she remembers that a fight is still kind of happening. She glances at the empty lot outside of the station and sees that Victi is mad. She might kill that guy, or that guy might kill her. The man's form hasn't shifted once through the battle, so Raven's pretty thoroughly convinced that Vincent isn't hiding under that suit of armor. Another guy, as lost and confused as everyone else.

This kind of has to stop. She starts with, "Hey, MORONS!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus