Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Liliath sighed “I hate this stupid place.” “Everybody makes fights with each other and no one is nice to each other , besides Lisa me and Raven.”
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Raven tries to smile. "They'll figure it out. Right now, everyone is just confused and scared, like Liz said." She stands. They do need to get inside, out of the darkness where very few of them can see danger coming. Dim lights flicker inside the police station.

But then Raven has yet to have a single positive experience with this city's great indoors.

As a small tremor strikes the ground before slowly fading, she worries that the outdoors aren't better.

"Hey, Liz. I'm going to go fetch Seo, tell her what's up. You can watch Little and the heavy sleepers, right?"

"Aren't you awfully mature about this?"

"You can be proud of me later," Raven dismisses the comment with a wave of her paw. "The market seems to be in sight of this building so it should be safe to pay it another visit alone."

"Go ahead, then."

Raven starts to walk away, but stops. "One more thing."

"What?"

"Try not to attack anyone else."

"Don't run after armed strangers."

"Deal." Raven smirks and, after telling Liliath to stay with Lisa, she returns to the grocery store.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Idiot creatures. The walls, too, begin to shift, begin to close in. If they won't get out, it will crush them.

Wait...

Could it use these creatures to its advantage?

The screeching of the house comes to a halt as it considers the possibility of letting these drones wreak their havoc. It can forgive them for breaking its Windows if they manage to cause more suffering for the beings below them...
“I hate Seo.” “She is mean.” Liliath told “She acts innocent but when you reallly know her , she is a mean pumpkin .”

Liliath sighed “I can stay with you and RVen right , if we escape from this place?”

-

Seo felt upset , she saw Raven “I hit that little girl.” She said honest
[If allowed to, the Bursters go to sleep for now]
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

The house settles, still angry that the bursters broke its window, but willing for let them live if they can cause a little more bloodshed later.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa doesn't answer right away, instead choosing to frustrate herself with the arduous task of freeing Masoto from his armor. Her fingers feel raw and angry as they scrape against his helmet over and over again.

Finally, she gives up. She lets out a brief cry of anger before answering Liliath's question. "We'll see." The words come out a lot harsher than what she'd like.

"I..." She tries to take a mental step back. "Sorry. I'm just...just tired."
“Raven also said that.” “We’ll see.” Liliath sighed and looked away , a tear dropped on the the street. She looked back and fake smiled “Lets go!”

"Uh, yeah," Raven says, "and she hates you now. Anyways, you should come with me. We could use a second pair of hands over there." Raven says all this very quickly then turns away. She's mad at Seo, too. Not for hitting Liliath. Tension is tearing apart the ceiling here so Raven personally doesn't blame her for smacking the girl.

She's much angrier with Seo for allowing the child to run into danger in the first place. That man had...something. A weapon, she thinks. And he could have been Vincent. She thought Seo had more survival sense than Raven herself does. She thought she'd do a better job of keeping the child safe.

"No, we can't go anywhere." Lisa says. "I need to do my job here, and...child," she has to say it now. "You may not like these people, but we need them. You may not understand, but I believe that we need to keep everyone together if we want to escape."
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie)

“She did deserve it.” She then said “She bite me in my hands , I tried to keep her here I even grabbed her at her arms but that little... , someone should raise that child propably , she is brat sorry not sorry,” Seo rolled her eyes , first she felt sorry but now she didn’t.
“But I missed you , I don’t wanna look to your job.” She said honest “I wanna go home , or however we call these houses in this place and do fun things with you.” “I really missed you.” Liliath hugged Lisa again “Yiu are my best friend .”
Something was affecting Victi's sleep. She still didn't want to open her sore eyes yet, her ears were still ringing a little, her nose was full of burnt and corpsey smells, and the floor was roungh to lie on, even before the fact that she wasn't in a good position. There was.... some other nagging feeling, though. Oh, and the pup was being difficult for Lisa. She snorted a little. The kid seemed to not have any idea about the meaning of the word 'caution'.... She liked it better when the....

Where the heck was the Tsk-t, anyway?

Lisa almost shoves the girl away but freezes with her arms slightly raised. Instead of pushing her, she gently wraps her arms around the child. Her eyesight's going again, drifting and fading away then coming back, and her eyes are wet with tears.

"I...I know you are." she sniffs. "L-look, I need to stay here. My job...I'm a healer. I keep people...I keep them...." All of this comes out inbetween quiet sobs. "I-I'm supposed to keep people alive."

"Yeah, whatever." She doesn't care. Raven does not care who's fault it was or who bit who. She walks away half dreading Seo's following her. She mutters something about having to deal with two brats now, then falls silent. Her head hangs low and her tail twitches back and forth with irritation.
“They are alive , but sleeping cause they are exhausted.” , “Mo- I mean Lisa, they are fine , they are big people they can save themself.”

“Please , I really wanna go now.” Liliath let go of Lisa “Lisa after this adventure , i don’t wanna go back to my own parents.” She said serious “I wanna stay with you , but you don’t want to , so now i don’t what to do.”
Victi was getting impatient with the girl, and was in a somewhat grumpy mood. She growled, eyes still closed, saying, "Listen to Lisa, girl. Your warriors are all wounded, blinded, and the bug isn't around. How are you surviving out there, pup?"
“Lisa will protect me and I can protect myself.” Liliath explained ,she sighed annoyed “Now leave me alone .”
Adam, eventually shakily stood up and speed walked to the source of the sounds. They brushed some black hair out of there shocked face as they walked.

"Ah, Victi, you're-" Liliath speaks over her. She groans. This is getting frustrated.

"Girl, my vision is still dim, I can hardly hear, my head is pounding and I don't know if I can properly stand. I don't think I can protect you, and you certainly cannot protect yourself."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus