Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new here

Hi I’m Star and I love to rp! I like doing OC rps and I also like fandoms like My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia, Undertale, some musicals, PJO, Black Butler, and FNAF

rolled 2d6 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of +2, got 9

*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and have a wondrous 2019!

giphy.gif
Hello there I'm Galaxy-Star Welcome to our little slice of heaven. I also do oc roleplays and some fandoms. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
RimCaster

Hello there name's RimCaster pleased to met'cha
Oh my gosh I love the Black Butler, though I'm on like episode 19, I still have yet to finish it, but it is very good.

Welcome to RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Galaxy-Star wrote:
Hello there I'm Galaxy-Star Welcome to our little slice of heaven. I also do oc roleplays and some fandoms. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Fandoms? Would you be willing to do a Pokemon or a Smallville? Either is fine. I'm partial to anything... as long as it's not... anything gross or discomforting.
OfStarShips Topic Starter

FlamingPsycho wrote:

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

giphy.gif

Ah thank you! I would love to rp with you sometime as well. It’s nice to meet you too! I’m a little shy so it may take me awhile to get into PMs and other things around here, but I probably will eventually!

Galaxy-Star wrote:

Thank you very much! I will and will hit you up if I would like to roleplay. Also, don’t be scared to ask me either, I won’t decline!

RimCaster wrote:
Hello there name's RimCaster pleased to met'cha

It’s nice to meet you as well!

Galaxy-Star wrote:

Hi there! Thank you. Sure, I’ll let you know! I hope I do too

Cherry_Red wrote:
Oh my gosh I love the Black Butler, though I'm on like episode 19, I still have yet to finish it, but it is very good.

Welcome to RPR!
That’s alright! I love it too, but it’s been awhile since I have watched it, being honest.

Thank you!
MacieLightfoot

OfStarShips wrote:
FlamingPsycho wrote:

giphy.gif

Ah thank you! I would love to rp with you sometime as well. It’s nice to meet you too! I’m a little shy so it may take me awhile to get into PMs and other things around here, but I probably will eventually!

It's okay to be shy. I happen to be a bit shy also. but perhaps you and I can RP sometime. *Smiles*

*Performing a little* [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86X5c1e3Sg[/url]

I performed that song in the Video... a few times for friends i know. It's rather nice.

Of course we can rp sometime! Also I’m sure you performed that wonderfully, it’s great!

MacieLightfoot wrote:
OfStarShips wrote:
FlamingPsycho wrote:

giphy.gif

It's okay to be shy. I happen to be a bit shy also. but perhaps you and I can RP sometime. *Smiles*

*Performing a little* [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86X5c1e3Sg[/url]

I performed that song in the Video... a few times for friends i know. It's rather nice.
Of course we can rp sometime! Also I’m sure you performed that wonderfully, it’s great!
Welcome, Star! I know most of those fandoms, it’s been a long time since I read Black Butler but the art is beautiful (gothic fashion and lace, hmmmm), I follow the author on Twitter and she posts doodles often.

SunnyD wrote:
Welcome, Star! I know most of those fandoms, it’s been a long time since I read Black Butler but the art is beautiful (gothic fashion and lace, hmmmm), I follow the author on Twitter and she posts doodles often.
Thank you! That’s awesome, and yeah, it’s been awhile since I’ve read or watched Black Butler either, but I do really enjoy the fashion. I’m starting to get back into it again, since my friend is and I’m watching it with her.
MacieLightfoot

OfStarShips wrote:

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-8.gif

What Kind of Rp would you like? We can do a Celebrity High school RP, A Pokemon RP. A Smallville themed Rp, Gilmore girls theme'd RP... Modern life. Roommate RP. College RP. Anything sound good?

MacieLightfoot wrote:
OfStarShips wrote:

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-8.gif

What Kind of Rp would you like? We can do a Celebrity High school RP, A Pokemon RP. A Smallville themed Rp, Gilmore girls theme'd RP... Modern life. Roommate RP. College RP. Anything sound good?

I really like the ideas of Roommate or College RP the most
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPR.
Wolfcat

Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here :) I’m WolfCat, but I go by Wolfie

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus