Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Just a PSA...

Rigormortiful Topic Starter

Tardevil wrote:
She's still in the rough draft stages of character development, but I have a witch with a giant honey bee! :D
tp0ZNjl.png

10/10 my god this is amazing.

Peachcakes wrote:
Hear me out.

Chameleon familiar.

A chamiliar.

Or a fahmeleon.

Perks (things that this funky magical little lizard make you capable of doing):

• Adapt to any environment you're in whether socially or in the more survivalist's terms
• Change your hair color whenever you want, or your eye color. Or the color of anything, really.
• AMAZING eyesight. Chameleons have great vision.

Yus. I support this.

Degu wrote:
I have Gibbit my earth mage who has a summoned earth stag familiar 6ik2LFw.png

And Jaspur my Transmuter who has an altered dog familiar called Symeon

And lastly Joan who doesn't entirely count just yet, but has recently become infused with some magic. Her companion is a seagull named Barnaby who may eventually become more of a familiar than a pet.

Ooooooo, I like.

Novalyyn wrote:
Totally character spoilers
What about a runaway familiar who has become a sorcerer in his own? He's a little batty.

Oh lord. Must protec.
While not technically familiars, my harpy character controls an unkindness of ravens which work kind of like a bunch of familiars.

Katia wrote:
While not technically familiars, my harpy character controls an unkindness of ravens which work kind of like a bunch of familiars.

I dig a lot.
Peachcakes wrote:
Hear me out.

Chameleon familiar.

A chamiliar.

Or a fahmeleon.

Perks (things that this funky magical little lizard make you capable of doing):

• Adapt to any environment you're in whether socially or in the more survivalist's terms
• Change your hair color whenever you want, or your eye color. Or the color of anything, really.
• AMAZING eyesight. Chameleons have great vision.

You're an inspiration
I have a sorc with a mephit familiar <_< one with a weasel, one has a crow and another has a sea hawk.
I also have a couple of characters who while they aren't familiars, they are their constant animal companion. One is a storm petral (who is named Colridge and is a total jerk and if you get that reference i'm happy lol), Another has a pigeon (She's a gremlin, it was funny to me), another has a rabbit and one even has a butterfly! lol.

My druid has a wolf who is just called "wolf" or "that damn wolf" by the rest of the party.

My own animal is a spider. Witches need familiars right? Mine is a spider. Not a specific spider, more the general idea of spiders. I freaking love spiders okay?
My miko character has an albino crow familiar who doesn't really like anyone. She gains a flightless crow familiar later on as well.

gl-77887-1489482796.png

Purple_monkfish wrote:
I have a sorc with a mephit familiar <_< one with a weasel, one has a crow and another has a sea hawk.
I also have a couple of characters who while they aren't familiars, they are their constant animal companion. One is a storm petral (who is named Colridge and is a total jerk and if you get that reference i'm happy lol), Another has a pigeon (She's a gremlin, it was funny to me), another has a rabbit and one even has a butterfly! lol.

My druid has a wolf who is just called "wolf" or "that damn wolf" by the rest of the party.

My own animal is a spider. Witches need familiars right? Mine is a spider. Not a specific spider, more the general idea of spiders. I freaking love spiders okay?

I too love spiders but my significant other hates spiders and snakes. I’ve been trying to talk them into either or both for months. XD

FreeJayFly wrote:
My miko character has an albino crow familiar who doesn't really like anyone. She gains a flightless crow familiar later on as well.

gl-77887-1489482796.png

Adore that so much.
Raven and Shade (played by Zelphyr)

Oh, and I forgot about this pair. They don't necessarily act like or think of each other as master and familiar, but they are.

She, uh... she named herself after him. That's why a girl named Raven... has a raven. If you ask her name and he's in eyesight, she'll straight up just point at him. And just accept it if the person just starts calling her "Crow" or "Bird" or something instead. ^^;

Raven and Shade wrote:
Oh, and I forgot about this pair. They don't necessarily act like or think of each other as master and familiar, but they are.

She, uh... she named herself after him. That's why a girl named Raven... has a raven. If you ask her name and he's in eyesight, she'll straight up just point at him. And just accept it if the person just starts calling her "Crow" or "Bird" or something instead. ^^;

That is...

10/10 must protec
vic_c wrote:
That is...

10/10 must protec

I like how both my posts got about that same reaction. XD I suspect a few others would too, but they don't have familiars.

Novalyyn wrote:
vic_c wrote:
That is...

10/10 must protec

I like how both my posts got about that same reaction. XD I suspect a few others would too, but they don't have familiars.

I can’t help it. Both are precious. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Just a PSA...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus