Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

"I've dealt with some freaky adventures before, so I get it," she answers, "and sure, I can help heat it to make the metal more workable, too. I only guide the souls of valiantly fallen, by the way. I'll forget your necromancy for now, though I'd recommend not mentioning it again."

She was rather surprised by his perceptiveness, though. Normally 'perky vixen in a sparkly crop-top-bordering-on-bra-top and a matching miniskirt' didn't scream 'warrior who likes to take care of her own hardware'. He must have been watching her eyes very, very closely while she had been looking at his tools. Interesting.
The movement of a small fluffy creature distracts her for a moment. She knew at least one person who would dive into wild speculation regarding the selection process of the place at this point, but she wasn't here. Probably for the best. She brought her eyes back to the blade, her tails swooshing slightly as she examined the damage and heated up her claws.
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

The Knight say this to the Keep,”Heh, I have worst then this, like Spears Of Holy Light poking out of me, oh and I have no need to sleep, because if you go to sleep in my world, you may find yourself dead the next morning,” the Knight look over to the little cat coming over,”Hey Sox, when I say Hell, I mean it I was in hell itself running for my life from demons, after killing the Old Demon King, I go through the doorway and find myself here.”

The Knight laugh at Sox too,” Necromancy! Ha, what the need for Necromancy when everybody is already dead or half- dead like me, and we used souls for money, you may find that sick or insane, but that how my world work.” the Knight say darkly.

“Oh, and are you surprised that I know you have forge swords before. But why are sporting clothes like those when your a warrior?” the Knight say, while looking at the cat again,”By the way, Sox, you have a little cat trying to get your tails,” the Knight chuckle, he rarely sees anything nice nowadays.
She thought for a few moments before saying, "Well... seems like a very different hell than the ones from my end of reality, and a very different situation overall, too. I.... guess the soul thing isn't so much of an issue if you don't have a proper Death god or spirit realm to take care of them, which I'm assuming you don't.... Better than leaving them loose, I guess." she brushed her fingers along her snout while she contemplated it. Sure, she'd leave herself happy with that.

"You're perceptive, I'll give you that. Anyway, can't a girl have a little fun sometimes?" she asks with a wink, "Okay, it was mostly for work. Meeting someone who might have needed an elite team for something interesting, and they wanted to discuss the job in a particular club. I mean, I was absolutely still planning on having some fun while I was there, but like they say, business before pleasure. Not that I wear much more than this most of the time, though most of my outfits are a bit more practical, but unless the situation actually calls for power armour it doesn't really matter. Also, it works with my fur and looks good!"

The Knight was confused,”What do you mean by fun and fashion?” the Knight say,”Anyway we used to have a Death God, but he gone insane, so me and a Knight have to work to together to kill the Death God, we die a lot, but when we finally kill the god, millions of souls came pouring out, it was too much for the world, so a portal rip open and drag me into hell, I have no idea what happened to the Knight,” the Knight say with sadness,” he was a great friend.”
"Hmmmm.... different definition of 'god' too, I guess," she said, a little disconcerted, "Where I'm from, gods aren't exactly... killable without either very specific situations, usually defined by them and intentionally a complete pain to actually execute, or other gods getting involved. And even then it's kinda iffy. I believe what you say with the wellspring of souls thing, though, that much energy of that kind could open a pl--" She cuts off at the sound of an aggravated rattling from the door. She turns her head toward it slowly, before saying to the knight beside her, voice quiet and slightly strained, "Whatever you do, and even and especially if it gets mad, don't attack the giant bug. Let's just keep working on fixing this sword."
A massive blue arthropod, nearly six meters in total body length, reared up onto two of its four pairs of legs, slowly stalks into the room. A strange but clearly angry rattling sound issues from its beak-like mouth as it enters, four solid blue eyes glaring at the patrons gathered, head slowly turning to focus on all of them in turn, one by one. The other four limbs, more arm-like, are held in front of it, the long, clawed fingers of the lower two interlaced parallel to the floor, the upper two holding their similar fingers tented. Both limbs of the lower pair seem modified in some way, and a ring of a silvery metal is molded into the gap between two plates at the base of its throat, presumably signifying something.

After it finishes its glaring, it speaks, voice full of irritation and spite. "What," it, or maybe she? hisses, "Iss thhe meaning of thhis abduct-tion, and," the voice changes to carry a hint of threat, "Why shhould thhe Hive not punnish this abs-ssurd act-tion?" The hissing lisp and excessively sharp consonants would almost be funny if they were not coming from the creature they were.

“Heh, I kill gods before, what can a bug do,” the Knight say with confidence,”But I agree with you, we need to fix this sword, did you know, I made this sword out of a god soul and made it stronger with more gods souls, it strong enough to kill a lesser god in one swing,” the Knight say,” I also have a few gods souls we can use to fix the sword.”

“Oh, now I see what you mean,” the knight said sheepishly.
"What can a Tsk-t do? Try 'have a psychic link to her entire species'. They have a long memory, a lot of warriors, a bad temper for that kind of thing, and their tech is always on the bleeding edge," she whispers, "They're honestly pretty valuable allies to most other civilizations, but they get... irritable sometimes. Be nice to her."

She then blinks a few times and stares at the blade before asking, "Anyway, back to this, how did you even.... reach them? Most divinities I know of wouldn't fight someone who'd even injured another god without being on a different continent. Different planet, if they could help it."

“Still I can cut them down, I think,” the Knight say without his confidence from before,”And the answer to your question, is that I get drag there, like the portal to hell and the only way to get out of their world, is to kill them, most of the time the cost is that the world get destroyed, now the lesser gods just roam the world, looking for something to kill,” the knight say,” Oh, and one more thing, all of the gods are insane and they won’t hesitate to kill you.”
A blonde gal with demon horns on her head burst through the door and slams it behind her. She is breathing heavily. She turns to face the room and takes a deep breath when she gives a confused look. "How did I...? Where am I?" Her black demonic eyes were slowly coming back to her normal, green eyes that were like emeralds shining in the sun. She puts her chain and sickle through her chest as if it was absorbed. She walks over to the bar still very confused. She taps on the bar "Excuse me but... where am I?" She asks as the deep cut on her arm begins to heal.

The Knight get up quickly and pull out a sword from somewhere and shout,”Demon!” After shouting the Knight cough up blood, while the Knight arm bust into fire, while his sword let out a holy light,” Get Back!” The Knight shout at the Demon, while swinging his sword.
She chuckled "Woah there. Fire first and foremost doesn't exactly affect me any. Secondly, rude of you to assume that I'm a bad being because I look like a demon." She looks at herself in the reflection of the knights armor. She sighs. "Allow me to make you feel... more comfortable then." Her horns disappear in the snap of her finger and she looks like a human with Elf like ears. "Sorry to have frightened you.. I was in most of a battle before I arrived here. Now can you please put down the sword?"
"CEASSE ALL CONFLICT UNT-TIL I GET MY EXPLANATIONSS, CREATURESS!" the large, bug-like creature shouts, a spiked appendage of bone and tendon striking the floor between them with a sound somewhere between the crack of a whip and the shot of a small pistol, before snapping back into her lower right arm just as quickly as it leapt forth. "If you will engage in ssensselesss conf-flict in my pressence, I demand to mediate thhiss ssituatiion!" she continues, glaring down at them as if they were bickering children caught by a harsh school mistress, her head nearly three meters above the floor in her current stance.

The Knight stay still, having no idea what to do, the Knight slowly put back his sword and walk away,’Nope, I’m going to the back,’ the Knight thought to himself, while cleaning his amour on the way.
She watches him walk away for a moment, before saying, "An ad-dequate ressolutiion." She then turns her attention toward the now-elven figure. "You, shhape-shhift-ter," she says, returning her voice to a reasonable level, "You, too, know not thhe nat-ture of thhiss place?"
Sox gets up with a sigh and follows the strange warrior. Those energies in that blade were interesting to her still, and, well, he was certainly going to be more agreeable than an irritated and lost Tsk-tak'clk.
Solaire (played by LittleFireKing)

All the sudden a Knight got throw though the door into the Tsk-t, the Knight sword and shield went flying, the Knight was also screaming when flying though the door, the Knight amour was dented, the Knight have a Sun-like aura around him.
She is confused still and doesnt understand what happened. "I guess you can call it shape shifting but it's more like levels of who I am. Like this is my normal look when I'm on Earth so I dont bring too much attention to myself while my other forms are... well they are different. I hope I didnt scare anyone with just my presence... I should go." Her boobs bounce as she gets off the stool. Her horns return and beautiful black wings appear on her back. She blinks and her eyes turn black with red irises. "I mean you all no harm... I need to return to my battle now" she bows and waves them off as she opens the door. She turns. Maybe I'll be back. She walks out and shuts the door behind her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus