Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Nightmare knew that Pix hadn't noticed him, so he stood up to leave. "Wonder if I'll ever be back here again." he said as he exited through the door and returned to his team.
Ender (played by Wandering_Ender)

- As Ender walks in he looks around and is suddenly taken in aw at all the people around him as he walks up to the bar keep and asks for a drink-
Ender: This is nuts, how the heck did I get into a dimensional Fisher like this one?
The Ashen One (played by LittleFireKing)

A Knight walk in dragging his broken sword on the ground, the Knight amour have blood on it and the Knight was limping too. When the Knight look up he see all of these people the Knight sigh deeply and mumbled, “This is what I see after walking through a huge doorway,” he see the bar,” Welp, better make the best of it, never know when you get slash in half or burned alive,” the Knight sat down very heavily and lay his broken sword in front of him and try to fix it with some tools.

After a while he felt very thirsty, so he pull out his own drink, then realized it empty from the fight,’Ah hell, it empty from the fight, meh i’lll eat my food then’ he think to himself, then he realized it was all mush up . The Knight sigh deeply again,’Might as well ask for food and drink then,’ The Knight called for the Keeper and waited for the Keeper.
It looked like someone was having a bad day... Things had been going awkwardly enough for her here that she wasn't so confident about approaching anyone at the moment, though.

On the other hand, she may be able to help with that blade. She'd done enough heat work on various weapons and tools as part of the Sisterhood that she could at least be a bit of a makeshift forge.

She trots back over to the bar in near perfect silence, and takes one of the stools next to him while he isn't looking. "Seems someone's had quite the adventure," she says playfully, in classic kitsune style, "Mind sharing the story? We are in a tavern, after all. Call me Sox, by the way."

The Knight look over to her, surprise that he could not hear her came over, the Knight think for a while,’Should I tell her about my “adventure”, meh might as well,’ the Knight thought to himself ,”There only on word to describe that adventure, Hell,” the Knight say coldly.

“ Anyway you look like you have forged swords before, mind helping with this one,” the Knight say,” I have a few souls that I can give you in return.”
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Zafnir having gone, a small cat follows the bloody knight inside and halts in the doorway, blinking. "...the heck?" She's just strolled into a tavern, like the one in town but better in the sense that it is filled with the most bizarre patrons she has ever seen. A fox-lady with fiery fur and three tails, the man she'd followed is covered in blood has a broken sword. While trying to fix it, he calls a man- probably the Keep -over to the counter.

The Keeper takes one look at this battered man and says, "Sir, can I interest you in a bed and some medical attention?" He masks his worry with a small smile. "And of course, whatever food or drink you'd like."

Raven approaches this trio silently, sneaking in true feline fashion toward the fox, whose tails are in easy grabbing distance of her claws, if she can just slink a little closer...
"I've dealt with some freaky adventures before, so I get it," she answers, "and sure, I can help heat it to make the metal more workable, too. I only guide the souls of valiantly fallen, by the way. I'll forget your necromancy for now, though I'd recommend not mentioning it again."

She was rather surprised by his perceptiveness, though. Normally 'perky vixen in a sparkly crop-top-bordering-on-bra-top and a matching miniskirt' didn't scream 'warrior who likes to take care of her own hardware'. He must have been watching her eyes very, very closely while she had been looking at his tools. Interesting.
The movement of a small fluffy creature distracts her for a moment. She knew at least one person who would dive into wild speculation regarding the selection process of the place at this point, but she wasn't here. Probably for the best. She brought her eyes back to the blade, her tails swooshing slightly as she examined the damage and heated up her claws.

The Knight say this to the Keep,”Heh, I have worst then this, like Spears Of Holy Light poking out of me, oh and I have no need to sleep, because if you go to sleep in my world, you may find yourself dead the next morning,” the Knight look over to the little cat coming over,”Hey Sox, when I say Hell, I mean it I was in hell itself running for my life from demons, after killing the Old Demon King, I go through the doorway and find myself here.”

The Knight laugh at Sox too,” Necromancy! Ha, what the need for Necromancy when everybody is already dead or half- dead like me, and we used souls for money, you may find that sick or insane, but that how my world work.” the Knight say darkly.

“Oh, and are you surprised that I know you have forge swords before. But why are sporting clothes like those when your a warrior?” the Knight say, while looking at the cat again,”By the way, Sox, you have a little cat trying to get your tails,” the Knight chuckle, he rarely sees anything nice nowadays.
She thought for a few moments before saying, "Well... seems like a very different hell than the ones from my end of reality, and a very different situation overall, too. I.... guess the soul thing isn't so much of an issue if you don't have a proper Death god or spirit realm to take care of them, which I'm assuming you don't.... Better than leaving them loose, I guess." she brushed her fingers along her snout while she contemplated it. Sure, she'd leave herself happy with that.

"You're perceptive, I'll give you that. Anyway, can't a girl have a little fun sometimes?" she asks with a wink, "Okay, it was mostly for work. Meeting someone who might have needed an elite team for something interesting, and they wanted to discuss the job in a particular club. I mean, I was absolutely still planning on having some fun while I was there, but like they say, business before pleasure. Not that I wear much more than this most of the time, though most of my outfits are a bit more practical, but unless the situation actually calls for power armour it doesn't really matter. Also, it works with my fur and looks good!"

The Knight was confused,”What do you mean by fun and fashion?” the Knight say,”Anyway we used to have a Death God, but he gone insane, so me and a Knight have to work to together to kill the Death God, we die a lot, but when we finally kill the god, millions of souls came pouring out, it was too much for the world, so a portal rip open and drag me into hell, I have no idea what happened to the Knight,” the Knight say with sadness,” he was a great friend.”
"Hmmmm.... different definition of 'god' too, I guess," she said, a little disconcerted, "Where I'm from, gods aren't exactly... killable without either very specific situations, usually defined by them and intentionally a complete pain to actually execute, or other gods getting involved. And even then it's kinda iffy. I believe what you say with the wellspring of souls thing, though, that much energy of that kind could open a pl--" She cuts off at the sound of an aggravated rattling from the door. She turns her head toward it slowly, before saying to the knight beside her, voice quiet and slightly strained, "Whatever you do, and even and especially if it gets mad, don't attack the giant bug. Let's just keep working on fixing this sword."
A massive blue arthropod, nearly six meters in total body length, reared up onto two of its four pairs of legs, slowly stalks into the room. A strange but clearly angry rattling sound issues from its beak-like mouth as it enters, four solid blue eyes glaring at the patrons gathered, head slowly turning to focus on all of them in turn, one by one. The other four limbs, more arm-like, are held in front of it, the long, clawed fingers of the lower two interlaced parallel to the floor, the upper two holding their similar fingers tented. Both limbs of the lower pair seem modified in some way, and a ring of a silvery metal is molded into the gap between two plates at the base of its throat, presumably signifying something.

After it finishes its glaring, it speaks, voice full of irritation and spite. "What," it, or maybe she? hisses, "Iss thhe meaning of thhis abduct-tion, and," the voice changes to carry a hint of threat, "Why shhould thhe Hive not punnish this abs-ssurd act-tion?" The hissing lisp and excessively sharp consonants would almost be funny if they were not coming from the creature they were.

“Heh, I kill gods before, what can a bug do,” the Knight say with confidence,”But I agree with you, we need to fix this sword, did you know, I made this sword out of a god soul and made it stronger with more gods souls, it strong enough to kill a lesser god in one swing,” the Knight say,” I also have a few gods souls we can use to fix the sword.”

“Oh, now I see what you mean,” the knight said sheepishly.
"What can a Tsk-t do? Try 'have a psychic link to her entire species'. They have a long memory, a lot of warriors, a bad temper for that kind of thing, and their tech is always on the bleeding edge," she whispers, "They're honestly pretty valuable allies to most other civilizations, but they get... irritable sometimes. Be nice to her."

She then blinks a few times and stares at the blade before asking, "Anyway, back to this, how did you even.... reach them? Most divinities I know of wouldn't fight someone who'd even injured another god without being on a different continent. Different planet, if they could help it."

“Still I can cut them down, I think,” the Knight say without his confidence from before,”And the answer to your question, is that I get drag there, like the portal to hell and the only way to get out of their world, is to kill them, most of the time the cost is that the world get destroyed, now the lesser gods just roam the world, looking for something to kill,” the knight say,” Oh, and one more thing, all of the gods are insane and they won’t hesitate to kill you.”
A blonde gal with demon horns on her head burst through the door and slams it behind her. She is breathing heavily. She turns to face the room and takes a deep breath when she gives a confused look. "How did I...? Where am I?" Her black demonic eyes were slowly coming back to her normal, green eyes that were like emeralds shining in the sun. She puts her chain and sickle through her chest as if it was absorbed. She walks over to the bar still very confused. She taps on the bar "Excuse me but... where am I?" She asks as the deep cut on her arm begins to heal.

The Knight get up quickly and pull out a sword from somewhere and shout,”Demon!” After shouting the Knight cough up blood, while the Knight arm bust into fire, while his sword let out a holy light,” Get Back!” The Knight shout at the Demon, while swinging his sword.
She chuckled "Woah there. Fire first and foremost doesn't exactly affect me any. Secondly, rude of you to assume that I'm a bad being because I look like a demon." She looks at herself in the reflection of the knights armor. She sighs. "Allow me to make you feel... more comfortable then." Her horns disappear in the snap of her finger and she looks like a human with Elf like ears. "Sorry to have frightened you.. I was in most of a battle before I arrived here. Now can you please put down the sword?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus