Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

nightmqre

Thomas Sanders Vines.
Sl1Pg8r!

Stuff & things!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Gone with the wind by Margaret Mitchell great novel and movie β€πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ˜’πŸΎπŸΎ.
Reboot season 3.
He's Getting WAY Too Strong! | Life is Stange 2 | episode 3 -Part 1
Jacksepticeye
secrets

secrets wrote:
Movie or show
Rogue-Scribe

Giving Chambers a re-watch.
I’m going to watch episode 4 of the third season of the good place later tonight so I’m looking forward to that! ^^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

To have and have not.
Rogue-Scribe

A live clip of Faun at Festival Medieval in 2010 on YouTube.
DanQ8000's play through of the grand tour game
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Skrifa

Catching up on Jacksepticeye's Layers of Fear 2 videos - I'm very behind.
Good luck with sleeping Skrifa - I've seen some of the gameplay by other youtubers and it doesn't get any better...
Just seen Minority Report again.
If listening to podcasts counts, I'm currently catching up on the Amnesty arc of the tabletop RPG podcast The Adventure Zone. The McElroy brothers (and their dad) truly are excellent storytellers.

As far as actual watching stuff goes, when my friends come over we've been watching Round Planet on Netflix. It's a nature documentary set up like a mockumentary, if that makes sense? But it's really funny and actually shows off some cool stuff about the world we live in, too!
Rogue-Scribe

Watching a discussion about the Tiananmen Square protests and massacre.
Yuka

'Wire in the Blood'
The phone on it's twlight mode, filtering blue light out to aid sleepiness, even though it's day time, because it's easier on the eyes, as many enthusiastic thoughts zip at high speed through my head but my body is sluggish as usual in actually moving and taking action in the 3D world of time, space, air, wind, water, heart, money, image and impressions.
Skrifa

True Crime Daily's youtube video Aspiring Filmmaker Lured Targets with Dating Ads. I never want to leave the house again, let alone date! I'm terrified! XD

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus