Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

Rogue-Scribe

The Bodyguard on Netflix.
Paranormal investigation series on YouTube xD
Rogue-Scribe

China Beach season 4 two-part episode named ‘One Giant Leap‘ & ‘One Small Step’ ... Boonie lost his leg... so sad how so many wounded veterans lost the will to live.
Finally watching Samurai Champloo. I'm actually upset at myself for not checking it out sooner
My Hero Academia season 2 ep 4
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The traveling wilburys
Dollman vs demonic toys (1993)
The Martian!!!
Outlaw Star

man, the nostalgia is real.
Leon: the professional. (1994)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Casablanca
Rogue-Scribe

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
KingdomOdd1

A computer screen with a roleplay/social website called RP Repository, that called a Forum game called "What are you watching right now?" But currently at this very second, my reply to this game forum ._.
Rogue-Scribe

I’m sounding like a broken record here, but I’m just finishing the last episode of China Beach. I haven’t been moved to cry so much over a TV show. Awesome cast and great acting and writing! The characters developed over 3 seasons and the time jumps in the 4th season really capped them.

I watched most of the episodes when they aired from 1987-91 as I recorded Tour of Duty, the other Vietnam war show that was airing at the time. The result was I was able to repeatedly revisit Tour of Duty over the years, but never China Beach. I got the boxed set of DVDs a few years back when it came out but the chance to sit and watch them came in broken segments. Glad I was blessed with time to watch this last season through.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Casablanca💖❤💔💘💋🍾
Rogue-Scribe

Binge-Watching Through the Rake series and lo and behold ... season 2 episode 6 ... a discussion in Rake’s office and there on his laptop is RP Repository forum main page! It was only for a few seconds, but it was the old 1.0 forum! The first time I watched the show I hadn’t discovered RPR yet. Too awesome to see this!
Assassination Classroom and Death Parade, also rewatching Breaking Bad!
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1971) ... I started watching it after re-watching the version of 2005. Wonka seems more fatherly in comparison to that of 2005's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Johnny Depp's portrayal seemed more like a child, but that's what made him quirky and special. Also, 1971's has more musical numbers!!! :D

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Gone with the wind.
The Crystal Maze with Richard O'Brien. I do admire that chap, he makes such an eloquent villain.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus