Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

Got through re-watching Invader Zim. Just watched the new movie last night.

Thinking of checking out The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, but not sure whether to finish watching through Blake's 7 first as I've left it half-way through an episode for a few days now.
Rogue-Scribe

Watching through my DVD set of the TV series 'Over There'.
Just finished Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance, now I’m delving into Hell On Wheels which I’ve been wanting to watch for awhile but didn’t have time to commit to 5 frigging seasons of anything. It’s really good.
8_Stars_8 wrote:
The Vampire Diaries.

I'm not sure who to ship,

Bleh
Delena or Stelena?

This is going to literally be so hard for me because I know who ends up together. because I can't watch a show and not know BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I SHIP THEM

I’m committed to Stelena. Can’t convince me otherwise.
Selkieborn wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:
The Vampire Diaries.

I'm not sure who to ship,

Bleh
Delena or Stelena?

This is going to literally be so hard for me because I know who ends up together. because I can't watch a show and not know BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I SHIP THEM

I’m committed to Stelena. Can’t convince me otherwise.

totally delena!!!!!!
Akali_Fang

Currently watching- Heartland, black butler and rewatching vampire diaries because well i love that show^^
Rogue-Scribe

The TV series Fargo.
One of the cities in it is Bemidji which is a place I remember well. Used to go to Nisswa a lot to visit my grandparents so it’s interesting to watch this.
Currently watching Supernatural. This is my first time watching it and I'm at season 5!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm having a pirate's of the Caribbean marathon.
Rogue-Scribe

Unbelievable
Taz

The new It
Rogue-Scribe

Working through my six-season box set of the TV series Combat.

It amazes me that a ‘season’ of this show consists of 39 47 minute episodes. Nowadays, some show producers get away with calling as little as 6 episodes as a ‘season’.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Lord of the rings because it's 2 of my forever freinds favorite book and movie.
Rogue-Scribe

I should dust off those extended edition DVD boxes and give this another watch sometime.... or not.

I'm currently watching Unbelievable on Netflix. It is a true story and quite sad, and the City of Lynnwood Washington and their police force comes out looking like the cesspool that it is.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

NFL football
Rogue-Scribe

Apocolypse Now
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The beatles anthology.
After having it practically shoved in my face for the past handful of months, I finally gave in and decided to check out Dr. STONE. And actually, it's not that bad, as much as the synopsis made me think 'meh' when I read it.
Rogue-Scribe

Combat - I forgot how much I liked Vic Morrow as an actor (RIP)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Bobfest (full blast at the bar)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you watching right now?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus