Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Although I do not enjoy sickness, I actually get sick quite a bit, and because of this, I handle colds and sickness easily at a ten. If I do have to lay down and recover, most people have usually expired by then.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you miss winter?
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you miss winter?

That would be a 10, Wrapping up in thick clothing in front of a warm fire, long walks in the cold till your nose feels numb, hot soups and stews. I love the winter, everything sparkles when there is a frost.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you relate to your most played character ?
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you relate to your most played character?

Most played overtime would for sure be Troy and that is a Solid 7. He was created as a teenager with all that teenage angst that comes with it. Though as he found new mediums and worlds he drifted from that into something all his own, with a whole life of experiences. That said most of my characters are a good 5, they all have a part of me in them somewhere or another, good, bad, or ugly.

On a scale of 1-10, how organized are you when it comes to keeping your living space tidy?
3, My desk has a assortment of 30 random objects and I have a mess of papers bags and a hand made model of a abandoned US spy station in Germany on my closet floor.

On a scale of one 1-10, how sleep deprived are you.
Wander (played anonymously)

9, I have had terrible noise recently and that has been screwing with me

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you regret your last major event?
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

"9.... my last concert appearance was a disaster."

On a scale of 1-10, how hungry are you right now?
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Amber Díaz wrote:
"9.... my last concert appearance was a disaster."

On a scale of 1-10, how hungry are you right now?

Lockelan: "1."

Keye: "10."

SECRET: "Also 10. Anyway, on a scale of 1-10, how tired would you still be after sleeping for 100 years?"

(Editor's note: I forgor to change character on who to post as the first time XD)
Isa grinned. "Ah, a good question! If slept for one hundred years as a humanoid figure, like I am now, I would be very refreshed, if only a bit achy from not moving. If I was in my true body. . . Chances are I would be incredibly cranky and probably prone to destroying a planet or five. You know, typical eldritch deity behavior."

"Now, on a scale of one to ten, how would rate you the body I have now in comparison to my old cosmic horror one? Be honest!"
5 - 10 depends on the type of rat/mouse

on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like any Japanese food
1 being you hate it and 10 being you love it
Kendria (played anonymously)

Hmmm... probably a six? I do like sushi, that counts right?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to say yes if I ask you to go see the circus with me right now?
3. I don't really like circuses tbh

On a scale of 1-10, how do you feel about fanfiction?
mha_fan123 wrote:
5 - 10 depends on the type of rat/mouse

on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like any Japanese food
1 being you hate it and 10 being you love it

((Huh? Type of rat?))
5 - 9
I love fanfictions and read them frequently, but there are some out there I.. rather avoid.

On the scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy dressing up?
For example, costumes on Halloween, cosplays for conventions, etc..
7-10
Use to do that all the time mate.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy having to meet a fellow fan of a fandom you like?
For example, it could be any fandom like Mario, Sonic, hell, even Pizza Tower!
(also agh, did it as a character. so edit #1 lol)
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
7-10

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy having to meet a fellow fan of a fandom you like?

An absolutely solid ten. Big hello to any Night Vale and Magnus Archives fans out there, hmu 👀

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy socializing and meeting new people? ☺️
_Skylark_ wrote:
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
7-10

An absolutely solid ten. Big hello to any Night Vlale and Magnus Archives fans out there, hmu 👀

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy socializing and meeting new people? ☺️

1. I am an introvert, and new people are not my thing. At all..

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy the Saw series?
0. Never seen one of the movies. Don't even know the story. I don't really do horror movies in general.

On a scale of 1 to ten, how much do you enjoy sweet things, like desserts?
9 -10,
I absolutely love desserts. Ice cream, cakes, biscuits, pies, chewy candies..

On The Scale Of 1-10, How much do you like Disney?
5, I used to enjoy it more but as i grew into my teen years it lost its joy.

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like reading?
I would say a 10 ever since I learned how to read. I could read anything like the instructions on a cleaning product and find it entertaining.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much you do like or would to like to try Turkish delights?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » On A Scale Of 1-10...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus