Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Anna - Rich Assault (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

...Thanks for the G! Now I can help the Summoner bring in more Heroes! And...sorry about the axe to the face...but it was that or get destroyed by your skills. Relax, you'll be back.

(Gained 250 Orbs!)
Celica (played by Enter)

Nóatún; a unique axe wielded by commanders of the Askr military
Coin Pouch; a pouch containing a merchant's profit. Grant's it's contents on use
Family Book; a book listing details on the family of it's original owner. Curiously every single name listed is 'Anna'
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Celica wrote:

I will not kill you for loot. No. I will hold you as ransom. A princess fetches a pretty penny, and I think her kingdom will want her back. Or, at least, you better pray they do. If not, well... what a mighty fine cloak you've got there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
Kim Site Admin

Fewer credits than you'd think, because the rest are hidden; half-used bottle of aspirin; various scary looking cyborg implants
Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

I'd rather not have someone else running off with those parts, thank you. They were custom-made, I won't have them sold off on some black-market for use to just anyone they were not fitted for.

I suspect you have the entirety of the coding to RPR 2.0 hidden away in your pockets. Hm.
Ascalon

Your spine
Millie Chiot (played by Joyius)

A very curious mask of disguise. Hmm, I ponder what significance it would bring!
Maxy Rienheart (played by Pandas71)

A butterfly necklace! Ooooh shiny!
Ascalon

Your panties mahahah
Quinne (played by Rook)

A strange assortment of pictures of online quiz results.
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Vampire’s Fangs

A pair of fangs that belonged to a vampire. What kind of monster collects these?!
Ascalon

Gae bolg

Oh hey thats where i left it
A Scalon fin!

...hopefully this one isn't from a diseased variety of Scalon, I can't see using the ingredient being a very safe idea if so...
Azura (played by Enter)

Huggle Note; a strange note numbering the amount of people that have hugged it's previous owner. Can be sold for high coin.
Name : The Silver Spear
Type: Weapon
Uncommon/Common/rare/Godly
Damage: 85+ , (can do more damage , if hit critical )
Value : 700,898
Evren (played by Rigby)

That time-space relic of a Pandora's box.

Hm-! Why try defeating a god when you can hoard a god, instead?
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

Dragon Scale Helmet

Dragon Scale Shield

Dragon Scale Full Plate Armor

Resit Magic 50%

Immune to fire, acid and electricity

Damage Reduction 10/ Adamantium

Staff of Teleportation: +10, can cast dimension door at will, can cast plane shift as a move action 1/ Day.
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Maiev Shadowsong wrote:

“You’re violent. I like that.

I won’t have any use for finely crafted armor obviously meant for a... great warrioress such as yourself, but I imagine it will sell for an extraordinary amount of credits.

Your throwing knives, however... I promise it won’t be the last time they’ve tasted blood. I will use them in your memory.

Thanks for the loot. Rest In Peace.”
Epic Mustache. +3 Charisma, +7 Intimidation
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus