Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Brynjar (played anonymously)

"What need have I of loot? Ah well, I suppose your clothes will be of use for a fire to keep me warm tonight, I'll bury you in a blossoming field." The werebear buried him in a field full of poppies, in his human form of course.
Faust- Bizarre Doctor (played by MangoNekros)

"Operation... success" he mumbled as he completed the 'operation' of cutting down Brynjar. He would bend down, letting his long arms snatch the wolf fleece. "Will look... good... in my office..." it muttered as well before limping off, using the huge scalpel as a crutch of sorts
> A…paper bag?
“This whole time, he had this on his head? Ugh…it’s all sweaty…”
> Recycled.
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"What am I gonna do with a stupid crown?" he asked, waving it around after blasting the poor girl in the face. He set the hat on his head, and simply said "Hail to the king, baby" even though it was a crown-thingy obviously meant for girls
Neoma Alva (played by BugIsTired)

Level Up!
Collect items?

> One (1) Crown
> Six (6) Firearms
> One (1) Pair of Shades
> One (1) Can of Gasoline
> Three (3) Pins
> One (1) Shovel

~ Accept ~ Decline
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"Hmmm..." The Mechanic stares at the outfit of the person who had been in his way and paid the price for it. "Nah, too gaudy."
“…What am I gonna do with this?”
> An electro zapper…
“Well…I suppose this might be useful in helping some locals get their electricity back on.”
Darly Boxman (played anonymously)

Darly stares at the sword he had received after killing some guy. "Oh."
David Goller (played by Juls)

"Man, this is one snazzy bow tie!"
“…What am I gonna do with a hat? Seriously, stop crashing into the shell.”
> Annoyed, Genbu hung the hat on a rack, and attached a note: It hurts to hit the shell of a guardian.
“…Maybe I can rest with this set here?”
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

Pluto turns the Guardian's blade in his dexterous hands. "Could be quite useful, the shield is too heavy to carry around though, I think I'll leave it here."
Mixie's eyes lit up as they thoroughly examined the set of Vampire Fangs cradled in her lower-left palm. She was careful to not let them cut her.

"You took good care of these, doll," She stuck them in her pocket. "I'll take care of 'em for ya, too!"
Mulciber (played anonymously)

Those same eyes float in a jar, red and black, bobbing in viscous fluid. "Cor," Mulciber sighs sorrowfully, contemplating the crisscrossed pupils. "A wee maneater, gone all to waste. But then, I may have a use for these pretty things...."
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"Rest ya, shame it had to be this way. Oh come on, only cogs, scrap metal, and deer bones? Deer bones...?"
Dahlia Hawthorne (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

You Just stabbed them In the Back; and easy way to kill, You just hope that the Loot is worth it.
[*]Colt Model of 1873 4 3/4 Inch Barrel, Caliber .45 Colt "Useless, NOT EVEN SOME AMMO! Actually, Maybe some. But It's only about 3 bullets."
[*] Pierce-Arrow Model 143, Hardtop, USR Contract White Motor Company Interior Armor, with a hole in the back. "Usable, Just gotta be careful with this thing."
The rest were useless, so you didn't bother with the other loot as well.
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

Dahlia was an easy kill, just some girl anyway. You don't mess with the crack-smoking Dude. What he got off her corpse... nothing, pretty much. What was he gonna do, steal her clothes or the dumb knife? He needs a knife when you have a shovel?
In the aftermath of a sudden gun fight, Eleanor emerged victorious. A quick search over the cadaver revealed little of interest, to neither Eleanor or Elliot.

"Most certainly under the influence of drugs," Eleanor murmured, leaving the substances on his person, completely uninterested. She was far more interested in his guns. He had a boatload of them, and they ranged from a mere pistol to a.. napalm launcher? "But these? These are nice."

She wasn't particularly interested in the shovel, either. Leaving the unwanted items behind, the scientist walked away with some more guns to add to her ever-growing collection.
The Mechanic (played by randomentity777)

"Hmmph" The Mechanic did not like having to take a life, especially that of a fellow scientist or engineer. But this woman had refused to give him what he wanted, so he had no choice. However, it would seem that what she had given her life to try and keep from him was of little interest to him. "I have no use for all this parasite research. I will take all these guns though, they might come in handy."
>> ADDED TO INVENTORY:
x10 Essence of Cybervoid
x1 Phantom Shadow of a Cog

"My my, isn't this.. curious," Flarus hummed, weighing the empty nothingness in the palm of his hand. "Now, it should come as no surprise that someone who has ceased to exist before they could die would not leave a trace behind, but a fascinating situation this surely is." Unable to see or recall anything about the poor Mechanist that would've dropped their loot in front of Flare otherwise, the only conclusion that he could come to was that paper-thin, shadowy outline of a cog that once was, made for a fitting homage to this vanished character. "To have one's very existence erase in the blink of an eye.. oh, my dearest darling, a fate worse than death it certainly is." If only he could inflict such fates upon his targets. Could charge his clients triple for that method..
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

Donald would strike the hired murderer down with a swish of his staff and a cast of Firaga, burning him to a crisp.

>>Item Get!<<
You got:

A handful of black fur.
[*] "What?!"

A golden belt.
[*] "Stylish.. I hate it!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus