Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

The Mercenary and th (played by KansasVenomoth)

"You have obtained the Sword of Flames and Three Sacred Jewel shards."
Ascalon

(Doing this as tony( "I got a ton of disappointment as well as a useless sword like does anyone use nanobots Besides me? Then again I perfected them then again I should probably shut up considering the last time I used nanobots I got beaten by a dude with magic stones" he chuckles
The Little Green Dragon (played anonymously)

The Mercenary and the Child wrote:
A matching set of a blue headband, gloves and a cape.
One sword; burned, coated in residual poison.
FAMILIAR OBTAINED: One turtle.
Zanza (played by Enter)

Green Dragon scale, hide, claw: A set of parts carved off a dragon of unknown mix. The only identifying feature of the dragon that it has gone by is it's green hue. Used in armourcraft
Toxin Gland: A gland from a dragon mutt containing a highly potent poison, can be applied to melee weapons to grant temporary poison effect or used in weaponcraft
Sara - Tenshi (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

God's...thing?
Apparently something belonging to Zanza. It is unmentionable.
Why did this drop again?
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A crying kitty alone and unwanted.
Frank SR (played anonymously)

Apocalypse angel wrote:
A crying kitty alone and unwanted. And all the weapons I captured from my enemies over the years.
((Hi! The point of the game is actually to guess what loot the person above you would drop if you killed them, not what loot you yourself would drop.))

An AK47, and a very expensive pre-release runway swimsuit set from the (now never-released due to an untimely Apocalypse) Cabana Collection.

Frank wrote:
Apocalypse angel wrote:
A crying kitty alone and unwanted. And all the weapons I captured from my enemies over the years.
((Hi! The point of the game is actually to guess what loot the person above you would drop if you killed them, not what loot you yourself would drop.))

An AK47, and a very expensive pre-release runway swimsuit set from the (now never-released due to an untimely Apocalypse) Cabana Collection.
okay thanks
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

A string bikini as a reminder of her pre-apocalyptic life.
Doctor Weiss (played anonymously)

The Doctor inhales disapprovingly.

"Yes, let's ignore Frank and let Apocalypse Angel--if that is really your name--a double helping of this silly children's game. Oh, but that would mean that Apocalypse Angel got double-murdered. Frank, that means that you are too overpowered for the likes of us mere mortals to kill. Congratulations. At least I acknowledge your true nature, unlike some of these plebs.

But whatever, I too am a child, and I am unashamed to admit it. I partake in this because I enjoy watching you all squirm, there's nothing that gives me more joy. What can I say, I am a bored, rich billionaire. I can do whatever I want without consequence. Ha, ha. Sue me. Oh wait, you can't, because you're poor.

Let me see. Ah, lookie here. Wait, is this even human?"

Doctor Weiss squints his eyes at the defeated corpse of Narisi Nueva.

"Oh, I see you liked to read when you were alive. What wonderful things we could have discussed, but alas. I'm sure you won't mind if I... swipe some of these books, then. Ah, thank you, my dear. It's a shame another human had to die, but, such is life. You probably deserved it. 'Ta."

Weiss challenges anyone to try and kill him. Get through his elite bodyguards, first--might be worth it!
Commander Kiratiz (played anonymously)

BlackandwhitePhysicalDragon-max-1mb.gif
ITEM OBTAINED!

The defeated Doctor Weiss drops one Tie of Absolute Entitled Condescension.
+5 Snootiness
-3 Charisma
-4 Respect of Your Former Friends and Family

"For only the most proper men of the galaxy.
Wearing this accessory causes the user to
immediately gain a sense of severe entitlement
and authority over their surrounding living
individuals - enemies and allies alike!

Not recommended for long-term usage.

Ties of the World™ not responsible for
irreparable relationship damage."
Alvis (played by Enter)

Nakkanan Exosuit - an adaptable suit of armour attained from an alien assailant. Unusable in it's current form is it does not fit the human physiology.
Nakkanan Pulse Pistols: a pair of pistols attained from an alien assailant. The intricate design suggests the owner was high ranking in their military, possibly even some form of royalty.
A lost soul...apparently useful in powering up scythes. Cyan would flip out if she saw this.
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Magical Girl Dress. Size Small.

Magical Death Scythe. Size Small.

"Oi! Wot tha zog iz I supposed to do wiff dis??"
Bloody club of gorgutz
Alchemical ingredient: Asymmetrical Eyes of the Vampire
Zanza (played by Enter)

Tattered Spellbook: A tome attained from a mage in training. Contains some complete and half finished spells. The book reaches blank pages at a point.
A godly shadow
Sudae (played by Icyrosyseal)

Green tunic, Pan flute

Peeled lizard skin.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus