Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

* she smiles* my mom runs an Elfin village so I'm used to wolves and such l, it's how I learned to pet them
They looked surprised at first but hugged them back. After the hug, their phone vibrated and they pulled it out, looking at it and scolding as they answered it. You could hear a loud voice yelling on the other end as Bailey sighed and didn't say a thing. At one point, you could hear the caller say something inaudible to Bailey. At that point, they lost their temper and without thinking, they said through gridded teeth, "I'm not a freak, I'm gender fluid so stop." They flinched and looked at the others, realizing what they said out loud.
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

His face turned bright red realizing what was going on but didn’t want this ‘feeling’ to stop so he literally hugged her. “Can you pet me some more?” He asked in the embrace acting more like a puppy than wolf now.
* she looks at Bailey* I already knew this I just treat you how I treat my gay grandpas, like a human being. Dont others do that? And ya I dont mind*she scratches behind his ears*
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

Zander gently takes Bailey's hand that is not holding the phone and smiles saying "hang up"
They look at Zander and sighs, hanging up on the phone. "I-im sorry about that. That was my 'father', the *foul bad word* has never treated me like a human being just because im gender fluid, thats why i live with my aunt. And no not really, no ones treats me fairly once they hear that, not even own my family..." They slightly grips the phone tighter, "thats why i never tell anyone im gender fluid."

Zander gives Bailey another hug this one lasting longer and says softly "it's okay your perfect just the way you are"
Bailey if I may interrupt, my grandpas were the first Homosexual rulers where I was from, they got ridicule for it all the time and they still do, but they never hid it. I'm not saying dont hide it but dont be scared to tell people. There are good people like us who wont judge, we have a half wolf hybrid, a cosplaying nerd, an ice mage and a run away reaper/ elf princess, we would be the last people to send hate. I apologize for being so bold about this ita just where I come from we dont hide things or show fear we say it how it is, so I'm sorry if i am overwhelming you
(No your ok and your right about not hiding things,so sorry about hiding it. Sorry but i got to go to bed. See you tomorrow.)

(see you tomorrow)

( I hope the last hug wasn't too much)

Annamarrie Deathrson wrote:
Bailey if I may interrupt, my grandpas were the first Homosexual rulers where I was from, they got ridicule for it all the time and they still do, but they never hid it. I'm not saying dont hide it but dont be scared to tell people. There are good people like us who wont judge, we have a half wolf hybrid, a cosplaying nerd, an ice mage and a run away reaper/ elf princess, we would be the last people to send hate. I apologize for being so bold about this ita just where I come from we dont hide things or show fear we say it how it is, so I'm sorry if i am overwhelming you

“Wow you know how to be courageous...more so than me.” . “I won’t judge despite wether friends or not. There’s no problem with being different genders than what you were born with.” He said with a smile.
*she smiles*see, no judgment here * she scratches behind the wolf hybrids ear*

Asteroid just giggles and acts even more so like a puppy letting out a woof and gently put his head on her shoulder. ‘What the where did that bark like noice come from? Did I do that?’ He asked himself in his thoughts as his face grew red again.”what was that?” He asked sounding and looking embarrassed.

"we're your friends now Bailey. We accept you for who you are." He smiles and pulls away from the hug. " I really love the drawing. It's really good."
It's okay I do that to wild life alot it comes with the Elfin in me * she smiles* we know just where to get an animal, wolves are like dogs and they have a nerve on their ear that just makes them act like puppies when you scratch them, Bears you have to get right in the center of their belly's and monkeys you just feed and they love you, squirrels you just baby them

“Huh well it appears to be now on my list of weaknesses that only you are allowed to do.” He says giggling. “What kind of movie are we watching? Is it going to be Aquaman?” He asks hugging Annamarie tighter but not to tight then loosened the hug again.

gets a text from my uncle "huh looks like it is Aquaman. he was going to play an anime but it didn't come in"
Ohh my dad says the actor that plays him is smoking hot, he's dads one free pass that mom would allow since hes Bi * she chuckles* only Elfins and elder wolves know about it * she smirks* few know an elfs weakness

“Wait what I actually guessed correctly? Wow...” he said trailing off. “That’s....something else I wouldn’t have guessed about what the elves weaknesses are because you seem really nice and cuddly!” He said giggling a bit. ‘Man I’ve really let loose on my weakness haven’t I?’ He thought to himself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus