Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

My grandpas where the first gays to take the throne where I am from, that's really the only impressive thing I have going for my family
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

" We lived on the road for the first couple of months and then we came here and met Sarah. She took us in and we lived with her like part of the family. Everything was fine until my grandfather's men found us. there was a fight and my mother was killed. My sister was taken and I was told it would be in my best interest and hers to stay away. Sarah adopted me and became my new mother. I got word that two years ago my sister died in a car crash."
Ouch.. my dad even though he and his twin argue somewhat close, .. he was kinda sad when he and mom didnt have twins... I pray I dont get twins

" So any way that's how I came to live with my mom here."
.. I came here through portal it's cheaper then train and flying is a risk due to how well I'm known

" Traveling by portal sounds cool. "
Oh it is, it's like Uber to humans. Warlocks have services to get you to and from places where I am from. No one drives anymore in my relm because of of it, it's been like that for ten years now I want to say

" that would be handy. I had to learn to control my Ice magic on my own"
I have a trainer, but then again I'm a princess, literally

"when I was younger I always wanted to meet a beautiful princess and now I have. What makes it even better is I get to be friends with a princess."* Zander points to an old brick building.* "That's the building right over there."
~ she smiles blushing~ when I was small I lit part of my moms elf village on fire.... there is somthing about fire that I like .. and ohhhh that looks nice
(Yes i would like that if the others wouldnt mind.)

((I have no problem with it))
( no one will really mind, if we are acceptance to furries then we are open gender- fluid characters 🤗 why not have people of differnt kinds it's very opening)
(Ok thanks 😊, i'm just gonna start and see how it goes, sorry vermin never mind)

A brown hair individual was walking down the street towards a cafe and then to the movies across the road. They sat down at a table and ordered something, as they waited for their food, they pulled out some schoolwork and started working on it.
(Um just wanted to say, Bailey is home-schooled but they come to the school sometimes, if thats ok)
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((I'm sorry to say but I am unable to role-play in this, so I push this over to you all Have fun :)))

*Zander got a text from his uncle asking him to pick up an order from a local Cafe* Hey Isaac would you mind letting me out at that cafe real quick my uncle hasn't eaten today and his girlfriend that works there has something for him to eat. He asked me if I could pick it up on the way. I promise it will only take a second."
Oh I have no problem pick me up a tea if you can green tea no foam two shots of almond milk
They got their food and a cup of mint and honey tea and began to eat while they worked on their math homework. They noticed out of the corner of their eye that a car stopped and someone got out. They shook their head and averted their attention back to the task on hand but they still paid a little attention to the person.
* she looked out the window before pulling out her pocket mirror, she pulled her hair up into a pony tail as she looked at her ears* hopfully no one will see my elfin ears.... well pay attention anyway

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus