Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"Clearly those people have no clue what they are talking about. that is a fantastic color. Is your hand okay Bailey?" Zander lightly covers their hand with his own
I have elfin ears if it helps* she smiles showing them* it's why I ditched gym.. cant let people see that
They flinched slightly as Zander touched them but quickly shook it off. "Y-yeah its fine, just remembing something unpleasant when i was little." They quietly mumbled as they loosened their grip.
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Asteroth comes walking over to a group of fellow students that appear to be ‘lovey dovey’ to each other and some being well themselves. He stayed silent waiting for them to realize he was there watching boredly at them and then looking straight ahead. ‘Welp I guess Nikki has disappeared now...’ he thought to himself as he began to smile slightly his orange eyes would be a sight to behold.
Bailey noticed a person standing to the side and looked at them. They uncertaintly waved at them and said, "Hi?"

Zander softly whispers as he slowly withdraws his hand"I'm sorry Bailey if I did something wrong by touching your hand."
* she waves at the new person* Hi stranger.. wait is this stranger danger, Zander is it stranger danger?

“Hello I’m Asteroth..I go to your school also.” He says looking at the person who spoke to him with his orange eyes intently.

zander's eyes go completely blue as the whites of his eyes disappear and he has to focus to make them normal again. When they go back to normal he tries to act like nothing happened " Hi Asteroth I'm Zander this is Anna that is Issac and this is my new friend Bailey. Asteroth that's a cool name is it a family name?"

“Well it...it is. But I don’t like talking about not after an incident.” He says looking terribly saddened and his voice cracked a little. *ahem* “well its nice to meet you all. So where are you all going? And could I join you?” He asks as he looked at Zander directly now having noticed the slight change that happened to Zander’s eyes and raised an eyebrow questioningly.
"No you didn't do anything, it was me..." they mumbled barely audible in respond to Zander and turned back to the stranger.

"My uncle Hank owns this movie theater and we have the whole balcony to ourselves. come watch the movie with us" He then looks at Bailey and makes a flower for Bailey out of Ice like he did or Anna "Here this is for you"
* she waves* hi sorry if I'm awkward I'm not really from here so all of this is new thanks for the flower * she smiles puting it in her hair*

“Nice I think I’ll watch the movie with you guys...and gals.” He said slowly breaking out of his shell.(figuratively) “oooh ice powers...oooh popcorn! I can practically taste it from here!!” He said smelling the air and his tail came out from under his hoodie. “I’m part wolf by the way.” He says casually as he removes his hood revealing wolf ears instead of normal human like ears.
Their eyes widened in surprize and took the flower, saying, "t-thank you, Zander. Oh! Here, this is for you." They started to rummage through their bag and pulled out a drawing they had done earlier that day. It was a very detailed picture of a bird perched in a tree. They held it out to him. "You can have this." They smiled as they held it out to him.
* she looks at the wolf ears* ohh can I pet them? I'll let you feel my elf ears

he looks at the picture he is holding "Wow that is amazing. It's so good I love it" He smiles and gives them a hug without thinking "

“Um please be gentle...they are super sensitive.” He said to Annamarrie as his smile faded slightly and he took a step closer to her.
Oh I always am * she uncovers her ears gently feeling his ears* they are as soft as I thought they'd be

As soon as she touched his ears he started acting like a puppy. “That feels good...” he says in surprise and leans in close to her and touches the elven ears gently.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus