Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"I'm only a half-elf my myself"
* she shrugs* atleast no one here would release it and yes another elf, a tall elf though

"Pretty sure I don't count as a real elf. I got more human than anything"
* she shrugs* it's close enough for me I'm a litral elfin * she smiles* any part of elf means the same to me then a full blooded one

*I blush a bit*"We should go inside. My uncle wants to meet you guys and I do have his food"
(Sorry i was gone for so long)

"Y-yeah I guess we should go in. I would like to meet your uncle, Zander." They somehow had a pencil in their hand and were scribbling something on paper absent-mind without thinking.

(Did i use the word right? The absent minded thing.)

(it's okay the important thing is your back and I understood what you meant)

I look over and see you scribbling " what are you drawing Bailey?" I give you a warm light-hearted smile
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((Sorry I was gone so long...lol I was busy.))

Asteroth just smiled and stayed by Anna. ‘Well I hope the movie is great. Can’t wait to see it among other movies.’ He thought as he watched as Zander was asking Bailey something but he didn’t really pay attention to that instead he picked his head up off of Anna’s shoulder and looked straight up into the sky. He released a sigh without realizing it and stood there counting stars.
I'll get the door, * she opens up the door for everyone*

As we walk through the door my uncle Hank greets everyone as they walk through the door telling us that our money is no good here. That any friend of his
Nephew is a guest of the house.
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

“Why thank you and thank you.” Asteroth says with a bubbly smile and twitches his ears waiting for Anna and the others to be inside the movie theater. ‘Wow he couldn’t have been any nicer.’ He thought.

Hank walks over to the concession stand and tells the girl there to load us up and that it was free of charge. He excuses himself and walks off to eat his food saying to himself I'm so glad he has some friends now.
* she hides behind Zander waving* um hi

Zander feels Anna hide behind him and reaches back and lightly takes her other hand in his and gives it a soft reassuring squeeze.
* she smiles* sorry I get anxiety at times

I say in a soft voice" it's okay I know how you feel. The steps over there lead up to the balcony* I think that I am glad I put the picture of the bird in my bag back at the Jeep so it won't get damaged.
* she nods* looking down from there place* such a nice view

As he looks at Anna he says softly" yes it is" then quickly looks at the screen
* she sits near Zander sipping on her tea*

*I smile as I have Bailey sitting on one side of me and Anna on the other. I can't help but smile as I enjoy my first evening hanging out with friends*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus