Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander hops in the back after shutting the door for Anna and also buckles up* "yeah I don't care much for P.E. myself."
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Isaac exits the house twirling keys on his index finger. Hopping in the driver side he ignites the engine. Looking back he faces Zander. "You mind giving directions?"

"Not at all" *Zander gives Isaac some quick directions and hands him a card to get into the private parking behind the theater* " My uncle gave that to me so I could park my Vespa but you can park the Jeep back there its employee parking. One of the perks of knowing the owner. The card is will open the gate when you slide it through the automated reader"
The only perks that I have is a permit to kill

"Permit to kill. I didn't know that was a thing. Like just kill anyone? How did you get that? Is it a reaper thing?"

"Yeah, that's definitely not disturbing."
(Um hi, is it ok if i join? But i wanted to ask if having a gender fluid character was ok? If not, i will change it.)

(I don't know why it wouldn't be allowed, we have an anthropomorphic fox person trapesing about along with a reaper princess. So, yeah.))
( why not lol)
* she nods* it's like having a permit to drive, when I'm 18 I can gett license to kill
(Ok thanks just wanted to know c:)

(( yeah I don't see why it would be a problem as long as you RP and respect others ))

*Zander looks away from the window and turns his head to Isaac and Anna as he gets a text* "oh it's from my Uncle Hank he says we have the balcony to ourselves and he is looking forward to meeting you both"
Best skip day ever * she smiles* in my relm if we skip we have to pick up hot coals, one coal represents one hour you skip .. the most I've had to pick up was ten
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

((Hello))

((Greetings Fen!))
((Hey Bailey, if you'd like I can probably incorporate you into our little group. that way you don't have to start at the school or something.))

Isaac pulls out the driveway and sets off for the theater. "Balcony? Huh, that's cool." He then listens to Anna astonished by how different their realms could be. "My count would probably be zero, just because of the simple fact that until today I never skipped."

*Zander looks back out the window* "My count would be 6 months I guess. That was how long my birth mom, my sister and I were on the run when ran away from my grandfather. I was 13."

Isaac's eyes widen at stark information. "U-um, w-what happened?"

*zander keeps looking out the window* " My grandfather is a powerful and wealthy man. He lives in a small Elven settlement in the mountains. He has a big estate there. I told you how I was a disgrace to him. To earn my keep in his house I had to work as a servant. When he addressed me he called me * he says a very foul Elvin word* If I broke something I didn't get to eat that day. One of his friends wanted my sister and my grandfather was going to let him have her. So my mother said enough was enough and we ran away."
* I only skip the princess training, those corsets are hard to breath in

" they seemed to be in that pirate movie with Jhonny Depp"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus