Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Walking back to the Jeep Zander stopped at the table and looked at the books setting down the food and tea* "Hello. I couldn't help but notice your books. I'm Zander. I think I have seen you at school before."*Zander smiles*
* she pokes her head out watching Zander watching the conversation.. hmm didnt know a person was here
They looked up and smiled softly, holding out their hand and saying quietly, "Hi, I'm Bailey, it's nice to meet you. And its a possibility that you have seen me but I'm normally homeschooled but i come sometimes to get books from the library."

*shakes Bailey's hand* " I love the library. I'm hanging out my friends and we are going to go to the watch a movie and then go get some sushi. I know this is unusual to ask but would you like to join us? We have plenty of room and my uncle owns the movie theater so we have the balcony to ourselves." *Zander tries not to look to eager but would really like to make another friend*
They smiled more and nodded, "Sure, i would love to join, if its alright with your friends."
* she hops out of the car walking to Zander* if I knew youd be social I'd come out sooner * shes faces the new person* Anna Deatherson
"U-uh um hi? Um nice to meet you too?" Bailey chuckled nervously as they held out their gloved left hand to her. "I'm Bailey Greene." They said.
* she blinks* do I shake... where I come from only government officials shake hand... * she takes her hand shaking it taking a deep breath*

*Zander gives Anna her tea and looks back a Bailey with a kind warm smile* "Well Bailey as of right now we are friends. Come with us and you can meet Isaac. Do you need any help with your stuff?" *He picks up the food for his uncle*
"O-oh i'm sorry," They said. "Uh no thats ok, i've got my stuff." They picked up all their stuff and slid it in their bag quickly. They wrapped the rest of the food up and put it in the bag they got it in and slipped it into their bag as well.
Thanks Zander*she takes it sipping it* hmm green tea I've hog tied my little brother and used him as a stool for six hours once for taking my last green tea.. it was funny.. he's six two as well* she opens up the back door Bailey* guest first
"O-oh thank you." They walked out of the door and waited for Anna and Zander to come. "Um, lead the way?"

Zander leads Baily to the jeep and opens the door for him. "After you" Bailey gets in Zander closes the door and gets in on the other side
~ she sits in her seat sipping her tea~ If it helps I was homeschooled for most of my life. I started my first day at the school but decided to skip since second period is gym.

" Isaac this is my new friend Bailey. Bailey this is my friend Isaac" Zander leans a bit closer to Bailey. " Wow your eyes are a really pretty color."
Ide agree to that, they almost make me jealous and my eyes are Sapphire colored
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((How do I join back in? Since Nikki is now a void character in this roleplay?))
( jump in with us we're skipping lol)

(( we're going to the movies my uncle Hank owns the theater meet us there))
They blushed with embarrassment and stammered," u-um thank you, i guess they are a unusual color. Most people say they are ugly but my mom used to say they were her favorite color...." They gripped their left hand tightly as they said this.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus