Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki takes a sip of the coffee and notices that he was talking to her. "Oh this?, I'm not sure someone dropped it in my pocket without me noticing...hmmm, Anyways hows your coffee?" She takes a another sip of hers and swallows like its not a problem or its not hot in the slightest. When she spoke some fur poked out of her hoodie, before she said anything else she tucked the fur back so it is back to invisible.
Nikki thought Hmm, This note has to be from that guy who bumped into us while at the fountain but how do I reply...
* she walked into the coffee shop puting a twenty on the front desk* green tea with almond milk please keep the change* she looked around the room nervously thinking to her self* Father cant possibly find me here right?
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

He had come wandering into the coffee shop and walked over to the counter dropping off a twenty dollar bill and ordering a medium Paul bunnyion which made the room smell like breakfast. He took a sip and walked over without a word to anyone. *sigh* ‘I do like a cup of coffee now and then especially when it’s in the morning.’ He thought to himself as he took yet another sip of his coffee.
*she glanced over at the person taking her green tea * she shook her head before going to a table to sit at* * she sighs looking around the room * ten months three weeks and four days left before my life is over
Vermin (played by Gambit)

((I love how a little coffee stand outside the school is now an I hop/Starbucks. From "help the football team buy new jerseys!" To "Welcome, have you heard of our Lumber Jack Scrambler for $11.50? Would you like a booth or a table?"))
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Inside the coffee shop there was part timer barista named Allec Onstone which he stationed at the left corner. As Allec was finishing giving the order, He was complained by a ripped looking dude that his coffee is too bitter.

Allec clear his throat as he reply him that there is sugar and creamer on the counter in front of him. The ripped dude didn't like to be lectured that he poured the lukewarm coffee on Allec's head. The dude laugh as he said What are you gonna do about it? then he pushed Allec.

Allec loses his patience that he stand up and grab the dudes arm as he twist it behind the duedand flat the dude's head on the counter table. Allec whisper on the dude's ear
" You know you just lose my patience there and if you dont want this arm to be broken...Besure to apologize to the employee you just humiliate."

The dude nod nervously as He apologized to him that he leave the coffee shop with fear.

He had watched the whole commotion and took another sip of his coffee. He got up and walked over to the guy. Looking at his name tag. “you really know how to handle an idiot jock, Allec.” He said as he held out his hand to the guy. “My name is Asteroth and I’m still pretty new around here wanna hang out sometime?” He asked expecting an answer from the guy.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" That stupid should learn not to mess with a Barista."
Seeing him introducing himself as he is not much a handshaker type, So he decided to shake his hand inorder not to leave him hanging.
"Nice to meet you Asteroth, Names Allec...You can me Al for short and I dont know because Im not a type of guy who socialize with others."
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

The spectacle was quite a sight to behold; such strength was admirable, but unobtainable for one who ran from it. Aaron sat at a table somewhat nearby, a hot white chocolate in his hand, still warm from earlier. He hoped that this crowd could conceal him, but he doubted that he’d be left alone for too long. He was used to it, though; no point in worrying about the inevitable, he thought as he took another sip.

(This is open, right?)

“Hah so I’m not the only antisocial person here!” He said laughing at this. “Well we’ll do fine as friends go from here.” He said as he let go and shook his head. ‘This is something I need to learn more about...something different is happening here and I don’t know what yet.’ He thought as he put on a smile for once. He took another sip of his coffee and then decided to drain it and drank the rest in a mere few seconds.
* she watches the event blinking* hm...that was not needed * she sips her tea

Buried in a memory, lost in the sea, burning, blazing. He put down the cup, getting out some water to cool the fire in himself. He drank, then put it back in his bag, hoping nobody noticed, and if they did, that it was just an odd habit.
* she glanced at the stranger for a sec before looking back at her tea* she talks quietly to her self* am I to so that is that normal activity for humans?

She had noticed: there, the one with the tea. He kept an eye on her, but not too suspicious.
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander walked in through the back door of the coffee shop wearing a pair of black jeans, biker boots, and a white t-shirt with a Shiny blue overshirt and hugged his mom. He saw her roll her eyes when she saw his fingernails were painted dark blue. She didn't know his nails had turned blue when he gained his ice powers that he keeps hidden.* Hi mom looks like business seems to be doing well today. *He slings his backpack over his shoulder and grabs a cup of coffee then heads out to the front where the customers are*

He sensed a chill that countered his inner flame; that boy, over there, with the blue nails. A son of Aitherion? Doubtful, but not completely false.
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

* He stopped dead in his tracks and had to concentrate to control his ice power. For a split second the whites of his eyes went blue as he put on his sunglasses. What was that he thought to himself*
Vermin (played by Gambit)

((We have magic now?!? can Virmin turn into rats now?!?))

Asteroth looked over at the two who were acting really weird. “Welp this day is getting weirder. Here’s $4.50 for another coffee exact.” He said as he walked over to the blue nailed guy. ‘This is getting weirder please let this all stop for now I don’t want to deal with another fight scene anytime soon. It’s really conflicting me and I wanna leave if this tension rises any higher.’ He thought to himself as he was buying the coffee.

((
Vermin wrote:
((We have magic now?!? can Virmin turn into rats now?!?))

Was there no magic before?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus