Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

She reached into her purse again, but then paused before saying, "You absolutely have jammers running here. Never mind." She sighed, and her shoulders drooped slightly.

Idiots.

She stepped through the door before asking, "I guess I'm staying here right now, huh?"
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

"Indeed for now."he closed the door locked it and then leaved. Meanwhile Liliath woke up but didn't notice Sox . She started hitting on the door "Papa let me out." she started crying "Let me out!" "Queit , you have the friend , sister thing you wanted so don't start crying!"he yelled . Shen then noticed Sox and quickly wiped her tears away "This is my room ." she said
"I noticed," Sox said quietly. She was obviously thinking.

They had never checked her bag. The 'action bag,' as she liked to call it, a purse closer in size to a laptop case, with a lot of pockets full of tricks. It was the one she took with her if she expected that things could go particularly wrong. They hadn't taken her pistol, her phone, her pepper spray, the antitoxin she'd used and had more doses of, her keys, which included a handcuff key, her lock-picks, her folded stun-gun, the stun gun darts, her two spare magazines, the small screwdriver set, the pocket-knife.... An entire arsenal of tools, in a bag that clearly wasn't for.... okay, she actually did take a similar one to go shopping sometimes, it was good for carrying smaller purchases, but the point was that it was a large bag, and they never even asked her to open it up for them.

That absolutely terrified her.

That either meant that Dr. Yeong was so sure that nobody would subvert his authority, no matter how well equipped they were, that he hadn't bothered, in which case he would become incredibly dangerous if he did find out he had been out witted, or that trying would actually be suicide.

Her nose twitched as she thought.

"They know we'll make a court case. They know that there will be riots over this.... what sort of countermeasures would they even... ?" Her words trailed off as she worked through her thoughts, not quite sure how to start solving this puzzle.

"Papa is smart , he knows everything." she said well she jumped in bed "I hope we can eat soon something , i am starving." then Liliath heared a knock on her door "Food." she could hear mr yeong saying then he opend the door "And don't you like your new friend." Liliath shrugged "Anyways , she haves some stuff whe know that she isn't allowed to have." he walked out Liliaths room and opend Sox's door . He lift up the 'action back ' "Did you think i didn't notice that?" "Anyways its going with me." "You also should prepare for your first experiment with her ." Liliath shook her head "You promised only a tour , you locked me up again!"she suddenly yelled "And you promised to me not to run away!" "You promised me that i could stay who i was." "Sheep can you be queit like now!" "My name is Liliath!" "And you are a Sheep!"suddenly he got smashed againt the wall . "My name is Liliath!"obvious Liliath had trown him againt the wall with some kind of power "You little Sheep!" "Sox let's go!" Liliath opend the doors with her power and started running "Sorry papa but we are leaving!"

((at this point magic is allowed for everyone))
((I actually would have had a response to him just coming in the room, by the way. Sox isn't a supergenius or anything, but she's a quick thinker with good reflexes, a silver tongue, and a variety of physical skills))

Sox blinked a few time before saying, "You go ahead if you want, Liliath. I would like to have a chat with our captor," there was a dangerous emphasis on the word 'chat', "If you could put him down, too, I'd appreciate it." Her voice was.... calm, quiet even, as she picked her bag back up and slung it back over her shoulder.

Slowly she put him down . Liliath then walked into Sox her room "What are you going to say to him." she asked "Let me go Sheep!" he yelled . Liliath shook her head

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus