Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

"Not a problem. The back's pretty tight anyway," she replied. At that point, she got into the car, and closed the door. After that, her guard went around to the passenger side and got in before the car pulled out onto the street and headed off.

"You smelled that she was not human, didn't you?" the bodyguard asked.

"Mmm," Sox replied, concentrating on the road. The highway she needed wasn't far, but it was far enough that if a team was being sent for her, they'd be getting there first if she kept her speed legal. Still, she'd run the risk until someone started shooting. "yes, I did smell it," she answered eventually, "Hybrid. Not sure what of." No sirens just yet. Maybe this evening wouldn't be as bad as Seo warned. Heck, maybe she was lying about the butcher being in town so that she could throw her weight around. Sox sighed. Well, she could game at home, at least.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo had turn away to walk back home with Liliath "You need to hide in my room , my dad doesn't like guests specially kids , tomorrow i will bring you home." Seo opend the frontdoor "Who is there?" "Its me mom!" Seo quickly runned upstairs well holding Liliath her small hands , Seo opend her bedroom door "Stay in my room , ok?" "Seo are you ok!" Seo could hear the feetsteps of her mom coming upstairs . Seo knew that her mom would check what she was doing , without thinking she opend the door of her closet pushed Liliath in and said "Stay there till i come back , i'll be back promised." Seo closed the closet door

"What are you doing , Seo?" her mother asked concerned who opend the door of Seo her bedroom "Nothing , i fell against the closet thats all." "You sure? , well diner is ready come ." well Seo walked downstairs she thought about Sox her words 'and we are used to help others of our kind' would the girl be an Animal , it couldn't be the girl looked normal. Seo after dinner grabbed her phone , first searched online for Sox her phonenumber and then called Sox.
"Incoming call from: an unknown number," came an electronic voice in the car, cutting off the radio, "Would you like to take the call?"

"Accept call," Sox answered. Almost nobody had her number, so she wanted to know who had managed to dial her. Hopefully not someone about to say something involving helicopters or firearms.

"Hey its me , Seo." "That girl , i think she is an Animal." Seo said concerned "I don't know what to do , i never spoke or protect an Animal child before." "Seo , i am going to the cinema with your dad we will be back tonight!" "Bye mom!" "My mom almost figured out , can you come over me and help me i really don't know what to do if my dad figures out , she won't have a fun life anymore."
Sox sighed, "You're not going to give up on this, are you? Give me half an hour."

She ended the call.

"You are not seriously going to do this! You're the heiress to your family's company, Sox!" Miranda exclaimed once the line was dead again.

"I am, and I'm probably going to have to do it alone, too, just to make you more annoyed. I'll prep, though. That's why I gave myself half an hour," she answered, no less aggravated by the situation than her guard was.

"If this is a trap, I'm convincing your parent's not to pay any ransom they get offered," Miranda retorted with a frustrated snort.

"It's a deal," Sox smirked, hammering down the accelerator. Half an hour was still a tight window, may as well make time.

Seo grabbed her plate what was on the dining table , she runned upstairs to her room. "I am back!" Seo opend the door of the closet. Liliath was crying inside the closet "Hey are you ok?" dumb question propbably , Liliath nodded "Promise." the child replied soft . "Come."Seo pulled her out of the closet "I have dinner ." Seo handed her own plate to Liliath. Liliath looked to the plate and quickly ate from it "I hope that that Fox will come to help us."
Arriving back at her family's estate, a few kilometres outside of city limits, Sox pulled through the gate, up the driveway, and into the garage.

"I still think this is a terrible idea," Miranda said as they got out of the car, straightening her suit, "You know they'll spin it hard enough to collapse the company if they find you!"

"A fox doesn't get caught, Miranda, you know that," Sox replied, teasingly, "and you know I won't really be alone on this one." She walked over to the drone rack. Mostly her brother's hobby, but she did have one herself. Mostly flew itself, but could be controlled from her phone, and, most key, can hook on to clothing and cling to objects, basically being a rapidly mountable camera. She grabbed it, hooking onto the waistband of her shorts.

After that, she went back to the car, and folded the driver's seat forward, letting her reach into what little space there was in the back and grab a second handbag.

"And, I presume, since this is probably what you consider to be one of your little 'stealth missions', you're going to be taking your motorbike, yes?" Miranda asked, slightly sarcastic, her rough accent bleeding through her practised tone as she pulled off her sunglasses, glaring at the fox, surprisingly sharply for the warm hazel colour of her eyes.

"Obviously. It's small and easy to hide, just as fast as the car..." Sox began to reply.

"Has no armour, doesn't have anywhere to hide the P-90 if you decide to take that, doesn't hide your face or even your species," Miranda added, chidingly.

"Like a car worth more than most houses is innocuous," Sox snorted. She then reached up, and gave her bodyguard and friend a hug. "If I do this right, I'll be back before you know it. And I'll keep the earpiece in for when that goes south," she chuckled, opening the rear compartment of her bike, tossing the heavy bag in, "Not to mention the rest of my bag of tricks."

Miranda sighed, resigned to the young heiress's adventurous spirit, "You are going to change into something more subtle, or at least less... provocative, correct?" She eyed the fox's outfit, shimmery black shorts, a matching short crop-top with a low neckline and no sleeves, and the vixen's signature thigh-high socks and long gloves, as well as now her riding boots. On anyone else, it would look somewhat silly, but on Sox, it always seemed to work somehow.

"Not a chance," Sox replied with a wink, mounting the bike, "I've only got fifteen before I said I'd be there!

Less than a minute later, a slick red and black racing motorbike was hurtling back down the expressway.

"I am going to ask you some questions ok?" the child nodded so Seo thought it was ok "Are you lost?" the child shook her head "Do you know where your parents are?" the child shrugged but then nodded "Where are they?" the child didn't awnser but continued eating "Ok i have an idea." Seo took the plate from the kid "First awnser then food ." "So lets try it again , where are your parents." Seo said looking back up . but when she looked up the child was gone. "Kid come back!"

-
Liliath wasn't really in the mood of awnsering questions , and when Seo took her food away she had run away downstairs if Seo wouldn't allow her to eat she would fix her own food .
A short red-furred Animal- of a blood so mixed that he doesn't really belong to just two or three species- triapses along the sidewalk of the expressway with a broken guitar in tow.

Angry police. Said his music was disturbing the peace. His throat tightens and tears threaten to stream down his cheeks just like when they smashed the guitar against the sidewalk. He sniffs and wipes his eyes. It's your fault, really. performing for peanuts in a human neighborhood.

At this time of night, even the expressway was all but abandoned, which makes the roar of a motorbike racing toward him all the easier to draw his attention. Sounds like a nice vehicle. He likes motors and hopes that a look, even a short glance, will help lift his spirits.

And what a beautiful vehicle it is, a sleek racing bike. And it's rider, a...a fox? His mouth hangs open as Sox speeds past him on a beautiful, expensive motorbike and all he can ask himself is how? Surprise, disbelief, and even wicked cold envy, cross his face. But most strongly he feels an unstoppable curiosity. The Animal, swiping the broken guitar pieces off the ground (he'd dropped them in his shock) ran after the motorbike.

Although he's fast, the bike is naturally faster, and it fades in the distance as quickly as it'd appeared. That doesn't stop him from continuing to chase it for a good several meters before he gives up and slows to a tired, staggering walk.

"How does an Animal get a bike like that?" he whispers.
For a few seconds, she saw some poor soul, non-human, wandering sadly along the shoulder of the highway. She was making better time than expected.... maybe she could help. A few hundred meters past where she saw the critter, she brought the bike into a screeching drift, making a U-turn across the quiet highway, and zipping back up towards the critter. The law was an AWFUL pain about Animal hitch-hikers these days. No point letting them get picked up. Once she got up to where he was standing, she whipped her artificially-rumbling beast (usually the electric motors were near silent, and with even more torque than gas-powered) around to stop on the shoulder next to him in a spray of gravel.

"You seem like you've had a rough night. Need a hand?" She greeted the.... very hybridized critter, smiling smugly. Damn the wind in her fur felt good!
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Liliath who was currently eating everey snack she could find in the kitchen was looking outside Liliath smiled, she wanted to go there . "There you are." Seo said running over to Liliath "Come upstairs,if my dad sees you you get problems and me to." Liliath shook her head "Sorry but i have to do this." Seo panicking lited Liliath up ,Liliath started screaming
((Sox isn't there yet. She's on the shoulder of the highway, probably a few km out form where Liliath is. '^v^))

((i edited it))
((
Liliath wrote:
((i edited it))
<3 ))
Zoe Ocerov (played by yzaiskane)

In the lab a young new scientist is at work she is powering through mostly on caffeine and snacks. she is rushing from one corner to the other as she works on the project she was assigned she is hurried and frankly very tired.
Raptor had been living a life of peace and prosperity. He had been living in the woods ever since he was made into the experiment he was now. He was now a humanoid dinosaur, something he didn't ask to be. But, he had been doing fine for the past 5 years. He kept people away, hunted small animals, kept his little hut clean, and mostly kept to himself. He was fine with that life.

Liliath managed to push Seo off her , then she runned out of the house into the woods.... Liliath never had been in the woods before but she quite liked it there .

-

Seo clearly panicked called Sox again
Raptor heard the footsteps as they got closer. He sighed, knowing that he had to get whatever poor soul came to venture in the woods. "Might as well." He took his food off his fire and place it on his counter. He then grabbed his shotgun and hand-axe, and ventured out of his hut. He stood at his fence, searching past the trees to get a better look at who was coming.

Liliath noticed someone holding weapons? Liliath wans't sure she had never seen those weapons before , but it didn't feel right. She did walked faster , looked around when she would hear a sound.
Raptor sighed again. "Time to use my little superpower I guess." He took a deep breath and roared a huge bellow that could be heard a good way around his hut. He hoped that would be warning enough.

((Would it be safe to assume that there may be hostile monsters roaming the woods?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus