Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Liliath just ignored him , she climbed of his bed and walked to another room. She wanted to run away again but she didn't dare too
Raptor sighed. He walked out of the house and looked at the girl in the woods. "Hey! I think the person you're looking for is here!" Hopefully the girl heard him.
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Seo sighed and walked over to the voice , then she heared her phone. "Hello? " "Its me your dad , where are you?" "To the stores." "Seo i saw the camera footage , who was that thing in my house?" "A girl who was lost , so i helped her." "You mean an Animal what was lost , where are you now?" Seo hanged up the phone and texted the Fox again on her phone 'My dad figured out , we need to find the kid and bring her to a save place'

Liliath saw Seo now out of the window , Liliath run to the bedroom of this stranger and hide in the secret hole against goverment people
((yo, you two mind at least waiting until either Dazz or I get to do anything?))
((Sure, I'll be good with that.))

((thats ok))
Neyesha wrote:
"I'm actually going to call that a good thing, because that means I don't have to worry about your security detail getting fussy. Give me a few," she said, closing the call.

"Sorry about that, work, more or less," she said to Chiro, hoping those few moments had been enough for him to collect himself, "Anyway, like I said, looks like your night hasn't been the greatest. I've gotten myself a little more time, I think. How can I help out?"

When the driver suddenly takes a U-turn and screeches to a halt in front of him, Chiro nearly jumps out of his skin. "Ah! I..." her phone rings and she picks up the call. Oh thank goodness. He breathes a relieved sigh.

Her short conversation allows him to collect himself, although he's still quite flustered about the whole stranger-on-a-sweet-motorbike-offering-random-help ordeal. He crouches to retrieve his guitar's remains -he'd dropped them- off of the ground. After muttering a quick apology to the inanimate object, he addresses the fox. "I think-I think I'm okay." He's really not okay, and could honestly use a ride back to his family's home downtown. He'd actually really like a ride, too, but both pride and his not wanting to be a bother to this kind woman demands that he turn her down.
If Sox had learned any skill growing up as heiress to a highly controvertial and valuable company, it was how to read people. Other Animals who thought of her family as traitors or boot-lickers, humans who were so certain that they must be criminals and cheaters to keep their position, people from either side who wanted to take them over. She needed to know how to recognize them, and she had gotten very good at that art.

So when the primate in front of her tried to claim he was fine, she didn't even need his scent to tell her that he really wasn't as okay as he claimed.

"Someone who's doing okay doesn't have tear stains on their fur and a broken guitar, while walking down the shoulder of an expressway," she answered, voice playful but sympathetic, "If you're heading downtown, or at least want to head there to catch a train to wherever you're going, I can do that. I have a forest to get to and a kid to find, but I get the feeling she'll be okay for another couple minutes. Someone else is already helping her, and I'm the only one helping you."
"If you have a missing kid, I should probably be the one helping you," he says suddenly. His ears perk up and a small, sad and shy smile lights his face. The chance to stall returning to his family ("I told you so," they'll all say.) by helping someone out sounds like an opportunity he ought not to pass up.

"Let me come with you- I-I mean, may I come with you, ma'am?"
All according to plan. "I wouldn't mind some help. Sure! Come with!" she said, popping the storage box on the back of the bike open.

"Should be able to fit your broken friend in there for now. If this goes well, I'll see if I can get someone to fix 'em up for you," she offers, pulling her bulky purse out. She wanted it on top so she could grab it easily later.

Liliath sighed and walked out the house , she didn't care about danger she needed to get to a better place "Kid where are you!" Liliath saw Seo but walked away from her , she wanted to see the Fox not Seo. "Kid! , i am sorry ok you should go back before my dad finds you!" All lies Liliath thought . Then she heared Seo turning around . Oh no Liliaht thought and started to run out of the woods. Liliath then noticed a car a car she knew. It couldn't be not him. Where was that Fox?
Raptor saw all of the action happen and decided he should steer clear of it, in case it was a government issue. He went inside his house and closed his door and windows. After making sure they were all triple locked, he grabbed some weapons and gear before sitting in his chair and waiting for the situation to clear.
Neyesha wrote:
All according to plan. "I wouldn't mind some help. Sure! Come with!" she said, popping the storage box on the back of the bike open.

"Should be able to fit your broken friend in there for now. If this goes well, I'll see if I can get someone to fix 'em up for you," she offers, pulling her bulky purse out. She wanted it on top so she could grab it easily later.

He breaks into a broad, excited grin as he places the guitar in the box. If Sox offers him a hand onto the bike, he doesn’t notice or bother with it. He leaps onto the motorbike behind her and waits there for permission to hold her waist or something. “Thank you!” He says earnestly.
"I'd recommend you grab on. I plan on getting us there nice and quick," she says with a chuckle, pleased by his enthusiasm. She moved her long fluffy tails out of the way to give him room on the bike. She'd had them sat on before, and that was never fun.

She adjusts a couple settings on the small control and display panel between the handlebars: No false sound, and speed limiter off. Like she said, she planned on going fast, and maximizing said speed while not letting anyone who wasn't seeing them anyway know she was going that fast seemed smart.

All that she was waiting for now was for her passenger to hold on. He seemed like he wouldn't be the type to have his arms "accidentally" start creeping up her body, at least. He seemed far more interested in her ride than in her, positively or negatively. Nice change of pace.

Liliath was now walking where Sox would be , she heared behind her some cars , she could also hear his car. Something which made her upset. She was happy to be out the woods but she wasn't really happy with the fact that she couldn't find anymore where she could talk to
Chiro hesitates, but eventually nods and wraps his arms around Sox’s waist. He also tries to peer over her shoulder at the motorbike’s display as she messes with the settings, his eyes gleaming with excited curiosity.
Feeling his arms wrap around her waist, she says "here we go," before making her bike tear out from the edge of the highway nearly silently, with just a slight squeal of rubber.

It takes only three minutes or so before her sharp eyes catch sight of the slight movements of Liliath crouched at the edge of the treeline. She slows down and pulls over.

"There she is," Sox says as they get down to more speach-friendly speeds, "lucky we found her before she got lost or anything, though I'm surprised she's all the way out here...."

Liliath could feel someone was here , the Fox maybe? But there were also bad people around here . Liliath also thought she noticed the Fox but she wasn't sure if it was the Fox
The girl was down the incline next to the raised highway, and probably didn't have a good line of sight yet. Sox tapped Chiro's hands to get him to let go, and hopped off her bike before walking over to the top of the slope, hopefully now fully visible to the little hybrid.

"You doin' okay down there?" she asked playfully.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus