Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Just as the stunned primate seemed about to pick his jaw back up off the gravel, her phone buzzed. With a sigh, she gestured for him to wait for a moment and brought it up, holding it flat, with the mic near her muzzle, but not bothering to bring the speaker up to her ear. Her hearing was more than good enough to catch everything just fine.

"Is there a change of plans, or are you just checking in on me?" she asked Seo through the phone. She was pretty sure any change would make things easier for her, because either she could back out or she wouldn't have to get into the whole 'asking for security details' part, at the very least. Heck, if she was lucky, the girl ran off somewhere and she wouldn't even have to go on their property!
Seo yeon (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

“Liliath runned away to the woods , we need to find her before someone else does !”

-
Liliath jumped out of fear , what the heck was that person doing? She climbed over the fence . She liked the house , hut thing. Maybe she could stay there

(Monsters are ok as long they don’t have magic)
"I'm actually going to call that a good thing, because that means I don't have to worry about your security detail getting fussy. Give me a few," she said, closing the call.

"Sorry about that, work, more or less," she said to Chiro, hoping those few moments had been enough for him to collect himself, "Anyway, like I said, looks like your night hasn't been the greatest. I've gotten myself a little more time, I think. How can I help out?"
((Alright, I was planning on the monster just being some giant brutish creature. I'll have to find the inspiration for it though. Time to research some mythological creatures.))

"Lets meet in the woods then!" Seo runned out of her house then walked back to grab her bike. Slowly she went to the woods "Kid where are you?!"

-
Meanwhile Liliath heared the noises ,she tried to get in the hut now

Raptor and Dark Warriors wrote:
((Alright, I was planning on the monster just being some giant brutish creature. I'll have to find the inspiration for it though. Time to research some mythological creatures.))

((Ok!))
Raptor sighed before he grabbed Liliath as she tried to get into his hut. "Listen kid, I gave you a warning, now you need to get out of here before-" He was stopped short as a huge manticore appeared out of nowhere, its large monstrous human head roaring as it searched for something to kill. "Oh gods! Not this!" He put Liliath down and pushed her towards the house. "Get inside! I'll take care of this!" He took out his shotgun and shot at the manticore, getting it's attention. "DOWN HERE UGLY!" Now having insulted the manticore, the monster thrust its scorpion tail at Raptor. Before it made contact, Raptor grabbed it and quickly snapped it off. Now bleeding from it's fresh wound, it launched itself at Raptor, who quickly stabbed the manticore with its own tail. After it died from the venom, Raptor picked the beast up and chucked it farther in the woods. He cut the tail down to fit inside his hut and put it in his weapon closet, hoping to use it for some poison shotgun shells. He turned to look at Liliath and asked "Don't you know how dangerous these woods are? You need to have certain skills and gear to be able to safely venture this forest!" He sighed and sat down on his bed. "But, better yet, why are you here? You certainly didn't come here out of your free will, otherwise you would've thought to turn around when I roared."
Liliath (played by Cookiesareyummie) Topic Starter

Liliath looked confused , this dude was crazy! She sat down on the floor , no she didn't know why it was dangerous here. She shook her head , before she started crying. Liliath also didn't know how to explain this , she never should have run away. "Bad."
Raptor sighed. It was obvious that the girl had gone through a lot, and he wasn't the friendliest looking person in the forest. "Here, come and rest on the bed. I need to go and get some more food if you're gonna stay here with me. If anyone comes over to this hut, crawl into the hole under the bed. It'll bring you to a little safe room I dug out in case any government officials came out here to try and capture me." He went over and grabbed his hunting knives and headed towards the door. "Anything particular you want to eat?"

Liliath nod , turned on her side in the bed . She sighed deep closed her eys and fell asleep. She didn't hear Raptor his question cause she was in a deep sleep.

-

Seo was almost in the wood "Kid come back its dangerous here , if my dad finds you get problems."
Raptor shrugged and headed out. He continued in the forest and began hunting some small game to get some more food.

Seo now was walking in the forest and heared some noises "Kid are you here?" "Come we have to go back now."
Raptor felt that he had caught enough for the day. He had plenty more, he just felt like he needed fresher meat for the young girl. As he got there, he picked up on someone's movement farther out in the forest. "Again? Come on, can't people stay out of these woods." He went inside and put the meat over the fire before going outside. He looked around and roared again, hoping that there wasn't any monsters nearby to come and try to wreck his hut.

Seo sighed , Seo knew the stories about the woods lots of people died here. But she needed to find the kid now. "Kid come one , please."
Raptor sighed and went back inside his house. Maybe the kid knew who it was. "Kid, wake up." Raptor said, his deep, bellowing voice piercing through any dream happening in the hut.

Liliath woke up confused and almost in shock , she wrapped the blankets on the bed around her .
Raptor looked out the window again. "There's some stupid person out there looking for someone. Do you happen to know them"

Stupid person did he mean the girl who tried to help her? Liliath wasn't sure what to say so she just act like she didn't understood

Seo sighed , clearly someone was here. And if that person would hurt the little girl , Seo would do crazy stuff. So she grabbed her phone texting the Fox 'There is someone in the woods , i think the person knows where the kid is'
Raptor looked at the kid. "I may be half dinosaur, but I can tell when someone understands something. I just want to know if it's going to be a safe idea to return you or protect you here."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » IC thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus