Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

He looked up, shrugging. His head was throbbing, and he barely managed to remain on his feet. "No.." He would draw his dagger. "Though, she can’t be that far, can she..?" He shut his eye for a moment to gain focus over his blurry vision.
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: He sighed, shaking his head. “I think I should go alone. You’re to injured.” He warned.

His eye shot open, and he turned sharply- though, he fumbled. "What-?! No-!" He would flare, gripping the hilt to the weapon tightly. "I’m not letting you go alone. Do you understand how dimwitted that is, Sir?"
*hans slowly walked out of the brush towards them his hat was tipped so that it’s shadow covered his face in the moonlight and only to glowing red dots could be seen where his eyes were*
Auf der heide blüht ein kleines blümelein *he would slowly sing this as he walked forward and would continue to sing the song “Erika”*

???: “Well, isn’t that pleasant... come on then, Lief!” He cracked his chain.

Lief’s ears perked, and he raised the dagger. "I’ll be fine, I’m afraid. Isn’t it a shame ya can’t get rid of me?" He winked before turning towards Hans. "Pal! Pleasure to see ya again!"

???: He waited for Hans to make his move.
*he winked at them attempting to signal that Erika was watching and he was trying to make it seem like he was under her control so she wouldn’t be suspicious* für den Kaiser... *he would say as he raised his STG 44 at them*

Lief followed the stranger, nodding ever-so-slightly at the signal. His weapon still in the air, Lief glared and growled beneath his breath as he saw the gun.
* Erika wasn’t sure if hans was actually under her control but she remembered that she had put in place a trigger and she proceeded to whistle the following to ensure that hans was following her orders: https://youtu.be/6vrteoqlu9k *

???: “..Right. Y’know, looking at it now, this isn’t really my battle, so...” he began to walk off.

Lief clicked his tongue. "Coward." He laughed, watching the stranger leave. He turned back to Hans, exhaling. "Damn people."
*hans winced in pain as he shot at the man who was running off and was trying his best to resist*

???: As soon as he was out of sight, he jumped into a tree and took out a shotgun silently.

"Aw. I wanted first shot." He whined, leaning back. "Here, so it’s fair, I’ll let you make second move, Hans." He smiled, waiting for his next move. He felt like a pawn in a chess game, able to be trampled at any given moment.
*hans screamed as he shot at lief and ran towards him* FÜR DEN KAISER!!! ((for the emperor))

???: He stealthily pointed the gun at Hans, waiting for a good opportunity to fire.

He smiled as he fell onto his knees, dropping his dagger. His head was spinning, and he was shaking as he raised his arms. "Fair enough.," He coughed, blood dripping from his bottom lip as he spoke. He looked up at Hans, grinning. "Any more bullets, friend?"
Nein... *he handed him his combat knife* if you wish to end it end it yourself... AGGHHG *he yelled in pain as he fell to his knees Erika was somehow making him feel tremendous pain*

"You-" He laughed, though it sounded like a harsh cough. "A stake through the heart, right? So, if.. if I were to stab you in your stomach, you would.. be fine?" He raised an eyebrow as he asked it in a low voice, grabbing the knife with a shaky hand as he lifted it, the blade close to Hans.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus