Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden stare at the unconscious body of the person, who look very uncomfortable,”Well then, chaos indeed,” He then leaned down and pick him up,”Maybe something to drink will help you, and a good rest, but you are already a step ahead of me,” He then let out a joyful laugh and walk over to one of the many stands, he set the body onto one of the chairs, then he went and grab a drink and sit down onto the other chair.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Despite being unconscious, he would mutter underneath his breath. His hand would twitch, his brows furrowing. A series of curses flew out of his mouth, and he would clench his fists.

The Warden, once again, stare at the person, before looking at his drink and back at the person, then did the same thing again, he then lowered his hand to the person’s mouth, open it, pick up his drink and uncork the bottle, and simile a evil one, then he pour the drink into the person’s mouth.

His eye shot open, and he spit as he sat up. He groaned in agony. "The.. bloody hell-?" He inhaled sharply, weakly dragging a sleeve across his mouth. "Where am-" He panicked, gaining enough strength to draw one of his daggers. He lifted the weapon as he narrowed his eye, growling. "Who the hell are you? And where’s Hans?" Using his divination, he lessened the pain from the bullet, hoping the magicks would last until he cured it.

“Hey, no need to be hostile!” The Warden said in a playful tone, still with his evil grin on his face,”If I was going to kill you, I would have done it while you were unconscious, so, no need to be hostile,” The Warden rise up his arm and throw away the empty bottle, then he grab a new one,”This one for me,” He said while chuckling to himself, he then rise up his visor, then take a long sip from the bottle.

Lief sighed in frustration. "You didn’t answer the damn questions." He rose to his feet, leaning against the chair. He would lower the dagger, but he kept it drawn. "Who are you, and why the hell are you talking to me? Where’s Hans? Ther German fellow who was sitting with me?"
*Hans awoke in the middle of the woods and found a bunch of beer bottles and some torn shreds from Erika’s cloak* well then... I guess drunk me went after Erika and got a few jabs in... *he would stumble to his feet* where’s lief?? *he would look around and then after a minute try and head back to the banquet hall*

Irritated, Lief took a step to the side of the chair, sick of the scent of lingering alcohol. He furrowed his eyebrows as the noise of the hall rung in his ears, leaving his head throbbing. He could barely hear his own thoughts, though he anxiously tucked the dagger back into place and folded his arms. He searched for the nearest exit, keeping his eyes on the window.
He'd step back, wincing as his ankle twisted. He clicked his tongue, shaking his head with a rough grin as he held onto the seat. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't run very far if he needed to. He guessed if he kept his mouth shut and didn't draw a fight, he would be fine for the next half hour. Or so he hoped.
Gripping the chair, he attempted to keep weight off his ankle as he scanned the space before glimpsing at the stranger once again.
*hans stumbled into the banquet hall and now looking at his chest he said “uh-oh” before collapsing from a stab wound although it wouldn’t kill him the blood loss got to him*

Lief's elf-like ears perked, and he turned. Narrowing his eye, he spotted Hans as he collapsed. "Great-" He inhaled, swiftly gliding over to Hans. While keeping the weight of his foot as he walked, Lief removed his coat from his shoulders before bending down besides Hans. He tied the coat tightly around the wound, grabbing a nearby mug of beer and pouring it on Hans’s face. "Oi. You still alive?"
Blend (played by Taz)

Blend came out of his long time day dreaming, looking around quickly just to have a look what was going on around him that he hadn't seen. he then saw someone on the floor, getting up to go and help he saw another person do the same. " what happened?" blend asked hans. "do you want help?, i can heal the wound if you let me put my hand upon it, i have magical ability's to heal...i dont think it'll affect me too much giving you some as im half immortal " he said gesturing his hand towards him

Lief looked up, rising to his feet. He kept his mouth shut, staring between the two. He wasn’t one who trusted the magicks of healing, though he didn’t know what was best for this situation. He tapped his foot, eventually speaking under his breath. "I think if the bleeding stops, he’ll be fine." He raised an eyebrows at Hans. "Right..?" He would glimpse at Blend, then back at Hans.
*hans weakly lifted his hand and shouted “sieg heil” he was clearly partially drunk but he still felt pain even if it wouldn’t kill him*

Lief smiled weakly with a shrug, looking at Blend. "The man’s alive, I believe," He chuckled harshly, grabbing Hans’s hand helping him to his feet. "Just... I suppose if the bleeding does stop until we can retrieve bandages or something that happens to be better than my coat, he’ll survive."
Blend (played by Taz)

blend looks at Hans and then the other guy " hmm, his heart rate is just a little slower then it should be, and he's quiet drunk" he grinned then frowned as his wolf ears flickered on his head making his hat of his jacket fall which then showed his ears, he quickly then pulled his hat back upon his head hiding them again.

Lief’s eyes widened slightly, but he nodded and muttered, "Alright.. I’ll act as if I hadn’t seen that. I mean, nothing really to hide anymore, is there, Bud?" He smiled, making a small gesture to his own horns and demon-like tail. He shrugged it off and exhaled, tucking his hands into his pockets. "I suppose as long as he’s alright, it’s fine." Lief would take a step back, flinching at his ankle. He simpered in frustration, clicking his tongue as he glimpsed at his foot. "Ridiculous..."
Blend (played by Taz)

blend looked at him and agreed then saw him " whats up with your ankle" he glanced at his face which showed a bit of anger
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Bartender: “Please, don’t fight inside.” She said, looking over at them while cleaning a mug.

Lief glimpsed at the bartender, swaying a hand with a sly grin. "We won’t! No worries. If someone dies, it’ll be quick!" He joked before turning back to Blend. "I must’ve broken it... awhile back. Or- twisted it, at least." He shrugged. "I’ll be fine, eventually."
Blend (played by Taz)

blend ignored the person cleaning the mug. " well, as long as your sure that its gonna heal thats okay? right?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus