Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

*hans glared at him and pointed the barrel of his Luger to his head* if you try it I’ll shoot you...
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"It’s.. a general question." He rolled his eyes, ignoring the amount of blood he was losing. A smile creased his lips as he murmured. "I want you to act dead, you fool. Will it kill you or not? Is Erika near? If not, this isn’t worth it."
"I mean," He shrugged. "aren’t you going to shoot me either way, Sir Hans? What does it matter? If you do’t shoot, I die. If you do shoot, I die." Lief forced a chuckle. "Life isn’t going to work out for me no matter what path I take."
*hans paused* erika is watching... but I’ll still feel the pain of it but I just won’t die..

He smiled wickedly. "Oh? Well, act it off, fool." He narrowed his eye, lifting the knife and stabbing Hans in the side of his stomach. "Revenge. Think of it as that. I’ll act as if I passed out. We’ll see what she does. Don’t give her the damn gun or any weapon, alright? I don’t necessarily wish to die.. at the moment.."
Smirking, he would stab Hans a second time. That time, it was for revenge.
AHHHH shiße!!!! *he would scream as he acted dead and Erika would jump down from the trees and rush to his side and try to heal him*

"Screw it-" He would roll his eyes and curse beneath his breath, forcing himself to his feet. He drew his sword quickly, swiping across Erika’s chest. His continued cursing, swaying back and forth as he struggled to keep his posture.
AHHH *she screamed as she picked up lief and threw him against a tree and picked up hans and started running away with him*

He yelled, his sword falling from his grasp and he flew across the area. His back hit a tree, and he yelled in misery. His vision had black specks across it, and he could barely keep his eyes open. Though he was in no condition to even get up, he did so, grabbing his sword and chasing Erika and Hans.
*hans tried to shoot Erika but was too weak to do so as she ran as fast as possible*

He narrowed his eyes, breathing heavily. "Hold up, you ass!" He huffed, picking up his speed as she did. He swayed to the right, out of sight of the two, but keeping them in his sight.
LEAVE US ALONE!! *she’d shout as she threw 2 more sleeping gas grenades behind her*

He’d duck his head, stopping to leap into a tree. He’d shake his head, think he was insane for doing what he was about to do.
He exhaled and he leapt branch to branch, his hands bruising and drawing splinters to his skin. He kept going, attempting to avoid the grenades. He nearly lost his grasp, the pain drowning him. Though, he forced himself to keep leaping forward.
Pain was trickling down his spine as he struggled to keep himself afoot. With a bloodcurdling scream of surprise, he missed the next branch and fell. He attempted to grab the tree, though he just pushed himself farther from it. His ankle landed on a rock, and he yelped. His magicks were weak, and he couldn’t lessen the pain. Knowing his ankle was most likely twisted- or even broken- he struggled to get up and walked a few steps before quickening his pace. Eventually, he was able to run- well, hobble in a swift manner.
AGGHHH *she turned around and shot at lief blindly hoping at least one of the shots would hit*

With a weak scream, Lief fell to the ground as a bullet pierced through his side. Looking up, he threw his sword before passing out cold. He hoped the sword would hit Erika, or at least make it to Hans’s reach.
He was breathing heavily, though he was struggling to get air to his lungs. The color drained from his face, leaving the blood spilling from his mouth to seem more red than it was. He had two daggers on his belt, one still with Hans from when Erika and Lief first met what felt like hours ago. The coat around his shoulders was drenched in blood on the lower right half, and his hands gripped at the wound in attempt to lessen the misery. He muttered an apology underneath his breath before falling unconscious.
(( Happy Thanksgiving, As Well! xD ))
(( yes happy thanksgiving! )) *hans caught the blade and sliced Erika’s shoulder and stumbled to lief trying to heal him while Erika recovered* DONT DIE ON ME DAMMIT!! *he’d yell as he wrapped up his wounds*

The noise woke him slightly, though he was in too much pain to move. Lief didn’t open his eyes, but gestured his arm. He’d curse at Hans, shoving his hand. "No.. healing-" He’d inhale sharply, forcing himself to sit up. "I’m- I’m fine. Where’s.. crazy lady..?" He’d struggle to speak, barely managing to keep himself conscious.
*hans looked around and panicked because she was gone and he pulled his pistol out and pointed it all around* I don’t know.. I got her shoulder with that sword you threw me though*

"Mhm.." He hummed, propping his hand on Hans’s shoulder as he swayed. "What-" He exhaled and inhaled, trying to breathe. "-What if.. I- pass out-" He huffed, placing his opposite hand against the ground. "If- If I do, take.." He gestured to the two daggers on his belt.
In all honesty, Lief thought using a hand-held weapon would be better than using the gun- and he was better at using hand-held weapons as well. Though, he wasn’t sure if it was like that for everyone.
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

The Warden stare at the people fighting, he heard of the strange tales of a eternal feast, but none of the tales tell about fighting, The Warden chuckled to himself and walk out to see what happening,”Hello there, may I ask what happen here?” The Warden ask with a joyful tone.

Lief looked up, forcing a smile through his pain. He cleared his throat, using Hans as a prop as he rose to his feet. "Hmm?" he raised his eyebrows, playing it off as if her were drunk. "Ha-! Nothin’, Dear Friend. Just slight chaos." He stepped forward, fumbling over his own feet before hitting the ground, unconscious once again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus