Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Hesitating, he nodded. "Right.." He would fall silent, his oversized elf ears perking. He folded his arms in attempt to cover the blood on his shirt. He regretted leaving his bag in the alleyway before entering this toxic place, though there was nothing ne could do about it now. He had watched it be swiped up by a group of men slightly older than he was.
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

Aleron entered the feast, swinging open the door as he entered. Shuddering, he realized the weather here was far different from the weather in Shakar, his home Kingdom. He would straighten his back, trotting through the crowds to reach the bar. He ordered a mug of beer, keeping his chin up.

He would be wearing his tinted teal armor, a sable black cloak pulled over his broad shoulders. He lowered the hood and ran his fingers through his ruffled hair, occasionally glimpsing over his shoulder. He took a seat, propping his arms on the counter and whispering beneath his breath.

He would smile, apologizing for speaking such curses in his foreign language. Aleron wasn’t sure if anyone had heard him, let alone was even listening, but he still apologized nevertheless.
*hans winced in pain as he tried to hand lief a piece of paper with a set of coordinates on there supposedly leading to erika*

Lief raised his brows, glimpsing at Hans. He took the paper and mumbled, "What is this, eh..?" He studied the paper, slightly confused. He looked back at Hans. "Take it easy. Stop moving around so much, would you? Drunk and dimwitted.."
Lief would avoid looking at Aleron, keeping his head ducked and speaking softer than usual. He tapped his foot as an anxious habit, hoping he has torn down the ‘Wanted Dead Or Alive’ posters.

Aleron scanned over the bar, narrowing his eyes. Sipping his drink, he had wondered where Apalla, his closest friend since he had traveled with the Shakarion Academy Guards, had gone. He choked on his drink as he spotted Lief, immediately turning back around. Aleron shook his head slightly, telling himself he was imagining things. He took another long sip of beer, waiting for Apalla.
*hans drunkenly stood up and stumbled over to the bar^ bartender! Get me a bottle of jäger!
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Bartender: She sighed, shaking her head. “This is, what, the fourteenth? I’m afraid I can’t do that if I want to keep my job. You’ve been presumed to be in contact with a very dangerous criminal as of late and I can’t just risk you messing this fragile balance up.” She said, slamming the drinks fridge shut.

Lief huffed, following Hans as he made his way to the bar. His heart was pounding against his chest, though he tried to ignore it. He moved to the right side of Hans, keeping his distance from Aleron. He smiled, tilting his head as he spoke to the bartender. "Aw- I'm not asking for a drink. No need to bring me into this," He laughed. "One more drink can't kill him." He dug through his pocket, flipping a coin onto the table. "One drink?"

The guard would rise to his feet, setting his glass upon the table. He approached Lief and his drunk friend, lifting his brows with a smirk. He raised his hand and wrapped an arm around his former friend. "Lawrence! Isn't it a pleasure to see you again?" He would pat Lief's shoulder as he glanced at the coin he was sliding across the table. "Still bribing, I see. Such a shame. You could've been more than some filthy rascal."

Lief inhaled sharply, removing Aleron's arm and taking a step back. "Pardon?" He stammered, playing it off. "You must have the wrong person-" He would lock eyes with the guard, running his hand over one of his daggers. He shoved Aleron from his way, stepping beside Hans. He mumbled, frustrated. "What did ya do with my sword? Do you still have it?"
Oi! *hans shouted as he pulled out his Luger and pointed it at the aleron* what’s your rank soldaten?

Aleron held up his hands, smiling. "No need for the weapon, Sir," He lowered his gaze from Lief to Hans. "Just greeting an old friend. Lawrence and I met a few years back, didn't we? How long ago was it..? Three years, say?" Aleron glared. "That was until he set the damn Kingdome aflame. Stole the crown and fled, didn't you?" He shifted his attention to Lief before focusing on the man with the gun. "Listen, if you fear I will bring harm to him, take my weapon." He drew his sword, the blade facing the ground, and holding the hilt towards Hans.
Nein.. *hans holstered his pistol* that wont be necessary... *he put his hand out to shake* I’m feldwebel hans Gretelein of the third reich’s dämon Wehrmacht division.. and you are?

His eyes lit up as he grinned, tucking away his weapon. "Aleron Chev of Shakar, the second in line for the captain of the guard. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He would flicker a glare at Lief, but look back at Hans before shaking his hand.

Lief exhaled, placing a hand on Hans's shoulder. He muttered underneath his breath. "And what are you doing?" He huffed. "Did you have too much to drink? Because- I-" He forces a laugh. "I know you didn't just shake Al's hand-"
*hand looks at lief* relax komoraden we’re all men of honor here nein?

Aleron lifted his brows. "Men of- what did you say?- honor?" He let go of Hans's hand immediately, approaching Lief. His gaze cold, he spoke through gritted teeth as his hands curled into fists. "Honor, eh? What kind of life have you built here? What kind of throne of lies do you sit upon, Lawrence?"
*hans put the barrel of his gun to aleron’s head* I suggest you sit down before I paint this room a new shade of red...

He inhaled, smiling. Taking a seat upon the stool, he held up his hands. "Apologies, Sir," He made a small gesture to his weapon. "I stand by my deal. If you believe I am of threat, take the sword." His eyes glistened. "And, if I do happen to throw a fist, you have my permission to shoot."

Lief lowered his head, tucking his hands into his pockets as he focused on the ground. "Hans. Put the gun away." Pulling his hair into a bun, Lief stepped forward, practically in Aleron's face. "I would advise you to stop calling me by the name of Lawrence in public." He muttered. "It's Lief Thous around anyone other than the two of us, understood?" He drew a dagger, holding it to Aleron's throat. "Don't think for a second, just because we once stood side by side, I wouldn't hesitate to have your head as a trophy on the wall."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus