Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

He looked over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow at the gestures. "Confusin’ people.." He would murmur underneath his breath, taking another drink of his beverage. He would roll his eyes and move closer to the pair, leaning back as he took in the conversation.
Yeah... *hans smirked* you wanna test my theory? *he held the blade closer to aleron*
Markus Wulfhart (played by Cactus_Jones)

Markus sat down at the table enjoying his vacation from his duties as Huntsmarshal of the empire he saw something he hadn't expected. It was a bottle of Seamus Lager, his favorite type of beer from his homeland he had been far from for so long. So he took the bottle and drunk the smooth liquor from the bottle to make sure no also else may drink from it.
Aleron Chev (played anonymously)

He chuckled anxiously, nearly falling from his seat as he rose to his feet. "I'd.. rather not." He looked back at Lief , signaling for the slightest help. "I'd rather live. Duties to fulfil.. people to protect-" He took three steps back.

Lief smiled, though he didn't move from his spot. "Hans, lay off. You're frightening him." He joked, snickering as he continued drinking his beer. He propped his heel back, maintaining balance and a spot to keep an eye on the two.
Mhnmmm *hans seemed determined to use the knife on him*

Aleron furrowed his brows, drawing his sword. "Put the weapon down or I will be forced to make a move at the slightest hint of violence," He demanded, straightening his posture while glaring daggers.

"Boys, boys." Lief sighed. "Play nice. No harm shall be caused. Got it, Hans?" He turned, setting down his beverage. "Didn't I tell ya to put away the damn knife? You're not killing the innocent with it-"
Nein... this man isn’t innocent... he’s a “loose end”....

"Loose end?" He would cock an eyebrow. "What do you mean..?" He looked between the two, slightly confused. 'Am I missing something..?' He thought to himself.

"I beg your pardon, Sir?" Aleron coughed. "I have done nothing wrong, I believe. And, if I have, please do so and explain what I have done?"
Oh don’t worry *he patted his shoulder* in my eyes your clean.. but in hers.. *he pointed to erika who was staring at aleron with hatred in her eyes* your as good as dead...

"What..? Who's the creep?" He panicked slightly, staring at the woman. "Why-? Why is she staring at me like that-? What did I do?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

Clyde would walk in, somewhat confused, but he was invited. He tidied up his uniform, decorated with Ribbons and Medals, and looked around, an attractive face scanning the room

Lief finished the beer, moving to see what the two were peering at. He nearly spit it out, surprised. "The bloody hell? Hans, where did she come from? I thought you took care of her?" Lief slid the empty glass onto the counter, moving forward so he could see Erika better.
She doesn’t like it when people get too close to me... *suddenly Erika disappeared from the window using her shadow form ability* well it appears that’s my queue to leave.. see ya! *hans speedily walked away knowing that as soon as erika finished with aleron he would be next*

"Wait- Lawrence? Tell me what’s going on-" He shuffled closer to Lief, keeping his sword raised. "Who is that? Where did she just go? Where is Hans going?"
*erika walked up beside aleron* hey there... it looks like you were a bit close to my future husband there.... you wanna explain that to me?? .. *her wyes began to glow red as her demon lord side began to show*

He cleared his throat, lowering his sword slightly. "Your future husband..? Oh! Pardon me, then. I didn’t know-" He pauses, rephrasing his sentence. "I didn’t attempt to make a move or anything. I’m not that type a guy-"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

He watched the two fight, before walking up to them, moving a hand between them. "Hey, calm down, no one's making any moves"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus