Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

I'll try to get the IC thread created later today. If we get another character or two trickle in here over the next couple days, awesome... we'll start 'em in the same scene.

Then can work in others a little later if needed.

Hey Waldo... I don't think it affects your post at all, but just FYI that edited mine to include the map after you posted. (Sorry, don't know how I forgot to put that in!)
Lol I don't think it affects Eddy currently, but I'm loving the little map
Sorry for not replying today if it was my turn. Didn't want to jump in before anyone else joined but I should have time to reply tomorrow if it's me and no one else is ready to hop in

No problem. I'm still holding out hope 1 or 2 others that expressed interest might join too. So you're welcome to post or give it another day. :)
so sorry! going to work on the character stats tonight and see if i can make a post D:

DoogieMeowser wrote:
so sorry! going to work on the character stats tonight and see if i can make a post D:

Whoo! Let me know if I can help at all. :) I think the book assumes you've played other d20 games before, so may not be super clear in places.
okay, i will thanks! i've been reading the rules n' stuff, and got lost in the world of western like Waldo did lmao

i'm basing the stats around my character. he's a smart nerd
Lol I got a dice app that was actually pretty fun to use, but once I had all the stats I shuffled them around to suit my guy. Also ended up lowering some of the rolls cause I got pretty lucky lol once I got the hang of the manual it was actually pretty fun to make the tweaks. Budgeting for gear was a nightmare though lol even with a decent roll
i'm doing the gear part right now D: fell asleep last night

and i was beginning to roll with my dice set, but i had a character in mind and hnnggggg

i'm going to try and create the character real quick, after i'm done with gear, and have Juls check it out and see if i didn't really mess everything up lol

if i don't get it done before work, i'll do it when i get back!
Lol see I kept the dice rolls but applied them to different attributes because I got like great rolls for things totally against my guys character lol had like a 7 book learning and was like "but... but he's smart..." so I moved that down to grit since he's lanky lol

Yeah, definitely feel free to rearrange attribute scores as needed to fit the concept! Picking a background and special ability rather than rolling randomly is fine too.

Also, take the 'max' hit points. (If you'd roll a d6, then just assume 6. :) )
do we need a tank?

should i make a big, hulking dummy

DoogieMeowser wrote:
do we need a tank?

should i make a big, hulking dummy

That would certainly work! But I'll try my best to tweak the adventure to the characters, so can go with anyone you wish to play.
Lol well we got Twitchy Meg, Skinny Eddy, and Withered Wade Big Bob could come in handy lol but honestly go with who you like I'm sure we'll be good
Lol! Twitchy Meg. That's great!

Yeah, Doogie, just play whoever you want. Ya never know who might have what up their sleeves...
lmao @Waldo
it's a pretty twiggy bunch, for sure XD

ooooo, Dwarf! always coming at us with the surprises

i'll tweak Percival when i get home.
and by "tweak" i mean, completely make him the opposite of what he is XD

Waldo, were you looking for someone to play outlaw and if so, is someone already doing that?

Waldo wrote:
Twitchy Meg, Skinny Eddy, and Withered Wade Big Bob

Love 'em!

Those might have to show up in the game at some point...
DoogieMeowser wrote:
ooooo, Dwarf! always coming at us with the surprises
Who, me? I have no idea what you're talking about...
DoogieMeowser wrote:
Waldo, were you looking for someone to play outlaw and if so, is someone already doing that?
I mean... maaayyybeeee...? But maybe not specifically...

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus