Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

Waldo wrote:
Lol woo Eddy's crushin it after getting his nose crushed!

The visual was great, so don't change anything, but the 9 wouldn't have beat his defense. (I think his would be 11)

(So simply don't count the 1 hit point of damage. Bloody nose for dramatic effect only! I included the damage rolls 'just in case' since you can't edit in additional rolls!)
Ah okay lol adjusted Eddys hp and defense since my math on the defense was way off lol

Edited that last post. Just FYI for anyone who might have seen it pre-edit. Added the in-character part.

When we were in the combat scene, did you guys like the strict post order that went by initiative order or did that feel too restricting?

My thoughts are maybe to make it slightly more flexible by saying if anyone beats the initiative of the 'bad guys', then any and all PCs can go in any order, then I'd respond with the bad guys last.
I thought it was fine, or at least it was for me. It could be a bit weighed down, I suppose, especially if someone was unable to post for a few days.

I guess either system would work fine for me - I'm usually pretty chill about that kind of stuff. :)
Hey, guys, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up that's I might be a bit flaky over the next two weeks. I've got a drama production to rewrite into a first person narration asap, at least three backdrops to paint, a swing dance workshop all next weekend... and at least two homework due dates. So, my creative juices are going to be flowing in all different sorts of directions! I'll try my best to keep up with the game when I have a few minutes to breathe though.

Thanks for the heads up, VampireDwarf!

**looks around worriedly**

Did I lose everyone?
I hope not! I'm going to shoot for a post this evening sometime.
i'm still here! life has been kicking my ass D:

are we still going in order?

Any order is fine now. We haven't heard from Waldo or Malcolm in a few days, so please feel free to post! :)
Lol sorry still here. Life has been a bit crazy and I figured I'd wait on Malcolm

Can I assume you all leave Logan bound in the main room and follow Meg up the stairs? :)
Cool with me lol again sorry about inactivity mix of work, school and life overall is kicking my ass lol should even out next week after classes

With the job accepted, do you guys want to continue this scene? Or skip ahead to tomorrow? I definitely don't want to rush if there is anything else you want to play out with either Mr Logan or Mr Grainger.
I'm good with whatever you guys are feeling. Don't think Eddy has much to add once the group accepts the offer, but if you guys want to discuss anything with Grainger or Logan I'm sure Eddy can get involved.
I'm okay with skipping ahead.

Hey all! If you'd like, take 1 XP for the first scene.

Looks like 'normal' is 1 per adventure, but I don't currently have a follow up planned, so don't mind handing it out a little faster. :) (Not saying I won't do another one, we'll see how this one goes and if folks are still interested in playing!)

1 XP means you go from Level 0 to Level 1
Shotguns and Saddles wrote:
6.1.1 Level

All characters start out at a level of zero. As characters become more experienced their level will go up. The characters level is added to all attribute checks, all rolls to hit in combat, and to the characters defense score.
  • Level is added to all attribute rolls
  • Level is added to all “to hit” rolls
  • Level is added to characters defense
Note: Level is added to attribute rolls, not the attribute itself. It doesn’t affect things like your base move score or your hit die type.
Lol rereading my post I would just like to clarify that nothing creepy is going on. Eddy is just being sneaky lol
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm gonna have to drop out in the next little while unfortunately. Got some troubles to take care so I'm gonna take a break from rpr soon. I'll try to get in a couple replies to wrap up Eddy's departure though lol

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus