Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

The GM (played by Juls) Topic Starter

Thanks for the heads up, Waldo! I'm may rush this next bit then since he can't very well get off a moving train! (Well... I guess he could technically, but still... ;) )
Lol sounds good. On that note I was working towards Eddy trying to get the kid to distract the guards while he tries to pry open the box lol could get caught and jailed at the next stop lol

Waldo wrote:
Lol sounds good. On that note I was working towards Eddy trying to get the kid to distract the guards while he tries to pry open the box lol could get caught and jailed at the next stop lol

Oh, sorry, I was typing up the IC and just saw this now... want me to back up a smidgen?

Also, there are no stopovers. :)
Lol nah you're the storyteller mate. If you like with the time skip Eddy could be checking out the contents with things go wrong and then he gets knocked out/wounded trying to get the kid to safety.

Waldo wrote:
Lol nah you're the storyteller mate. If you like with the time skip Eddy could be checking out the contents with things go wrong and then he gets knocked out/wounded trying to get the kid to safety.

That'll work!

There are two guards in the express car and two guards in the passenger car. If anyone wants to control and roll for either of the two in the passenger car for the duration of the robbery scene, feel free. Their names are Hank and Ringo.

(Really, I had intended for all 4 to be up for grabs... but now that Dan and Lew are "against" Eddy too, I'm going to keep them at least for a turn or two. ((Which is awesome, by the way. I figured we'd get all the way to Odessa before anyone tried to open the crate. LOL )) )
Oh Eddy had been planning on getting a peek since he heard about it lol pretended to get sloppy drunk and figured that might be enough of a ruse until he figured the loud kid could be an extra distraction lol sadly the plan did not get to come about gradually due to my own vanishing lol

Just a heads up that OtokonokoRp will be joining us. :)
Juls wrote:
Just a heads up that OtokonokoRp will be joining us. :)

Awesome! Welcome, OtokonokoRp!

Sorry for my slackerness, all! But now that summer's over, things seem to be returning to a bit of normalcy. :)

Just a quick check to see who's still around and if there's any interest in picking this back up.
I'm still here! Although I can't promise I'll be able to post as much as I'd like...

VampireDwarf wrote:
I'm still here! Although I can't promise I'll be able to post as much as I'd like...

No biggie! (How could I complain after taking practically the whole summer? LOL) Curious to see if anyone else chimes in.
I'm here and also have a more normal schedule, at least for now! :)

DoogieMeowser wrote:
I'm here and also have a more normal schedule, at least for now! :)

Whoohooo!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » â™  Shotguns & Saddles - OOC â™ 

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus