Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She laughs. "Oh my goodness! That must've been torture at the time." She was holding her stomach laughing so hard. "haa but wait you have never had a strawberry!?" her eyes widen slightly. "The red little fruit with the green leaves at top? With lil baby seeds? If I had a strawberry right now you would be in love! Especially with sugar on it! My brother always tried stealing my strawberries so I had to climb trees to get away from him. hehe. He was scared of heights back then." She smiled with pinkened cheeks, reminiscing about old times. "God I haven't talked to anyone like this in ages. It's really nice. Refreshing if you will."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Agreed. It’s very comforting.” He thought back to the time he spent with his brother before he- if you will -left. They’d always run around playing some sort of game or trying to cross the river using the rocks as stepping stones. They’d almost always fall into the water. Before he’d realized he had laughed a bit, again. “The past is always fun to look upon.”

"Well the good stuff yeah." She smiles. "I wish to only forget the bad. If only I could erase some things you know?" She sighs recalling a terrible memory. She closed her eyes to prevent tears from coming. "Anyway, I sometimes wish things could go back to when I was young... I miss those simple times." she smiles a little more bitterly. "I am however grateful I got to meet you though." Her bright smile returned.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah, it’s greatly understood.” He did start to feel light headed and blinked to get his focus back. He’d assumed it was just the air. He had the assumption that they were either deep underground or high in the air, but it could’ve just been something of the other sort. “And I’m....glad to have met you as well.” He quieted his voice a little at the last part.

Her heart skipped for a moment. She almost didnt hear him. "Jaxon..." She was a bit shocked but happy. "Well lets make the best of our time here then!" She smiles. "We can make happy memories here too even if it seems like we are kind of in some trouble."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah..” He looked happy but walking slower than he was earlier. He then stopped walking. “I’m too stubborn for my own good aren’t I? I don’t even know if I’ll survive here anymore.” His vision was going dark and he knew he was still losing blood like he was before. He gave another smile and fell to the floor.

"Jaxon? JAXON!" She runs over to him as she looks at his wound. "Come on, we are do close I can feel it! Dont leave me..." she takes what's left of her shirt off, revealing her sports bra, and rips it down the middle. She then lifts his shirt and wraps her shirt around his side tight. "Please... please dont go..." she holds back I her tears and caresses hi scar side cheek. "Jaxon, I cant lose you like this... not like this!" She rests her forehead on his for a moment and whispers. "I would miss you too much... please." A tear falls from her cheek.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Haha, you think I’d die from something as stupid as blood loss? Trust me I’ve been through much worse and I’m still here.” He pats her head a few times. “No use wasting tears on me, believe me.” He gives a reassuring smile.

She chuckles. "I just dont want to lose you is all." She smiles and wipes her tears with her left metal hand, which didnt work too well, as she lightly brushes his cheek with the other. "Well, dont seem like you're dying and maybe I wouldnt cry." She chuckles with a hint of relief that hes okay.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I just took a quick nap, that’s all.” He sits up. “Let’s get going. I don’t wan to be here anymore than I have to.” He looks ahead down the hallway of rock walls. “Maybe we’re almost done here? I’m not entirely sure.”

"Riiiight. We will call that a 'nap'. But yeah I have a good feeling we are close. I dont know why though." She says as she follows him. "Let's try to keep the injuries to a minimum okay? No more scares!" She raises a brow. "Got it!" Her face is serious for a moment, then she chuckles.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“...yeah. I’ll try.” Her expression was worrrying to him, but only slightly. “It might be a long walk or it might not, but what do you think we’ll see next time we’re in the next trial or room or whatever?”

"Probably some more robot things I guess." She shrugs. "I mean I dont know what else could happen at this point... I just know I'm ready to be home."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

(Sorry, wording isn’t the best here. English isn’t my first language so idk how to describe it perfectly.)

“Do you think we’ll forget what happened here?” It was a pretty big bet that would happen, but if it turned out to not have an effect on their memories, it’d be nice to remember.

She stopped in her tracks. "I... I really hope not... for one thing I'd hate to wake up, look at my arm and realize its metal and have no idea what happened. But more importantly I dont want to forget about you and the memories we've created." She looks over at him. "That would honestly suck." She smiled even though her heart ached at the thought.

(Nah you worded it perfectly! You wrote it out really well.)
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“That really would. I’d want to know why I was using a glass shard as a weapon. What do you think would happen if one of us went to the others world?” It’s not like it would happen, but he just wanted to know her input.

"Well... I'd be pretty confused there mostly... I wouldnt know what to do really. Probably revert to my old ways of stealing and getting in trouble." She chuckles. "What about you? What would you do?" She tilts her head.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Honestly, it just depends. If you came to my world, everyone would look at you funny for your hair. Everyone hs a dark color of hair, whether it be brown or black. Some people, though rare, have blonde streaks. If I were to go to yours, we’ll I don’t know. I’ve never seen a zombie to show that I could even kill it.”

"Would I be killed at the stake or something? Like witch craft for having blonde hair?" She chuckles joking. "Oh and walkers are easy so long as you aim for the head and dont get trapped. You more than likely don't have an immunity so you would turn in one bite. However, if you were with my group and they trust you, then they would protect you. Especially if you said you were friends with me." She smiles proudly.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Information, gathered and stored in the archives; relation to Hive...minimal. Relation to other denizens in Infiniverseal regions...multiple locations. Skoliks transferred all knowledge to Thyrkeon, and it prepared the next trial to be faced; a simulation of their greatest losses, separated and isolated. This would prove the factor of emotions, giving the Vex an edge on empathetic organisms such as these.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus