Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“No, you’d be looked at weird.” He awaited to next room, hoping it wouldn’t be so bad that someone would die or lose another limb.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well then I'll just shoot them a smile try to not think about the constant stares." She grins. I wonder what the next room will be like? she thinks as they approach anew area.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He puts his hand behind his neck. “It wouldn’t be that easy, trust me.” He gave a slightly tense laugh as they continued forwards to the next room.

"Yeah... it would make stealing that much harder. Although we could team up! I'd be the distraction and you could steal from all the distracted people!" She laughed at the pleasant thought. "Now that would be fun!" She giggles.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I don’t steal, I kill. I’ll let you steal.” He thought up all of the possible scenarios for that and imagined all of the faces of the people they would initiate their plan against.

"Hmmm well I could still be the distraction while you killed of course." She would shrug. "Is it weird that I want that to happen?" She chuckles. "If I didnt have people back in my world, I'd probably be all over that." She sighs.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He grinned. “Oh yeah? My world is poverty ridden and the rulers are greedy trash. You sure you actually want to go?” Obviously she wasn’t coming to his world anytime soon, much less ever. Saying such things about his rulers was a great understatement. They were much worse, torturing people for entertainment and such. Not a good place to be. He’d be tortured and then kill if he was caught to be the murderer in his town.

She raises a brow and looks at him. "My world is infested with things trying to eat you at any moment. Hard to find food anywhere! Not to mention you have to watch out for people too! The alive ones. Some people are messed up enough to tie you to a table, inject you with the zombie infection, use a chopped off zombie hand and head just so they can make teeth and scratch marks, then cut you up, until finally dumping you in the garbage all while they pray that a zombie would kill you. They do that crap all because the one they like happened to show interest in me..." she sighs and looks at her scars. She clears her throat. "So your world sounds just as bad to me." She smiles.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He stood silent for a moment before speaking up. “That was oddly specific, almost as if you watched the whole time.” He wasn’t to say any more as he thought it would anger her.

"I was the girl on the table... technically all I could do is watch. She gave me something so I couldnt move... but I could feel everything." She shakes her head. "It was a time I dont talk about." She then looks over at him keeping it all together. "I didnt mean to make this moment sappy or make you uncomfortable. Just... felt like I could trust you enough to tell you." She smiles slightly.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

The room was dimly lit, only faint silhouettes able to be seen in the darkness. With a flash of light, the room was illuminated, revealing the next test of the Vex; loss. A divider rose from the ground between them, intended to separate and detain them in their individual trials based in the prior scans of their mental memory waves. (Or reading minds, for the simple simulants.)

Jessie was placed in a setting much like her home, a yellowed sky greeting the seemingly new day as the groans of undead howled in the air, followed by a familiar scream (to her, at least.)

For Jaxon, a different path was set, one fraught with dangers and mechanical enforcement. A plea for help sounded from a dark alleyway, the cruel laughter of the oppressors echoing on the walls.

"Jaxon!" She yelled as the wall went up between them. She banged on the wall. "I think this is another test! So, I better see you at the end of this one!" She says sternly as she hears a scream. One she knew all to well. Her face turned pale. "Oh God..." she whispered out before heading for the voice. She ran as fast as she could, stabbing the zombies along the way with great skill. "You better be okay! I swear if you die... even if this isn't real... I cant have my brother die..."
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

“Next, we test loss, yes,” Skoliks echoed on a loudspeaker, “survive your greatest loss, fight to live another day, solve to reunite, or die.”

The moaning grew louder as she moved towards the sound, the scream still piercing the skies.

"Ki? BROTHER?! Where the heck are you?!" She finally sees him. Her eyes widen. "Bro...ther..." she stood there in shock. She shook her head and sees hes trapped under a fallen roof. A hoard is swarming him. One managed to get his leg. "For the love of... Ki how the heck did you manage this." She mumbles to herself and sighs. She slices a zombie open after stabbing it in the head and covers herself in guts and its inners. Cautiously, she moves towards him making her way through the hoard.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He immediately takes out the shard he’d been in possession of for the past few hours, hoping to finally put it to good use and protect himself. He slowly wandered the alley, and upon hearing the voice, he couldn’t help but yell, “Hello?! Is anybody there?! Jessie?!” He didn’t know what he expected, but he hoped she was safe, not in the dangers that he was in at the moment. He tried his best to ignore the sick laughter as he continued forward.

As she moved closer, she began to think about Jaxon. I hope he's doing alright... With that thought the scream she that had been ringing in her ears, drawing of the walkers attention turned into gurgling. She finally made it only to find her brother being devoured by the dead. His dead cold eyes stared at her with fear written all over them. Her heart sank. "K...i..." she squeaked out. Her voice broke. A tear fell, as well as another as she dragged herself away from the sight. She found a car and cut a wire which sounded an alarm. The walkers all went over to the sound giving her enough time to get her brothers dead corpse. "I am sorry I wasn't here. Be free brother... You can finally rest in peace." She stabs the metal shard into his head and closes his eyes. She hears some walkers coming back and she gets up and walks away until she finds her way back to her old camp. "Hey... I'm back..." Nothing but silence. As she searched she was met with a horrible smell. She opens the shelter door, which had dirt floors, and finds her whole group dead. They had been executed, heads cut off and placed on wooden steaks. They missed the brain causing them to turn. Their jaws moving as they moaned on the stick. She sobbed as she ended their suffering. "This is all my fault... I should've been here. To protect you guys... I..." She closes her eyes and suddenly thinks of Jaxon. "N-No... he is fighting hard... so should I! He'd tell me its not my fault!" She wipes her tears. "I'm coming... I will get out of this nightmare.. and I will see you again Jaxon!" she proclaims. What else could possibly happen at this point? All of her loved ones were dead. Right? She thought
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

As he continues forward, he catches a glimpse of shadows in the darkness. This only sets him even more on guard. He ends up coming upon a light which is revealed to be a house. He steps inside and is greeted by his dead family, only they’re looking directly at him and are breathing. His parents still have the many wounds that killed them, his brother the wound in the chest, where the heart is located. “What, are you just going to haunt me now?” They all stared at him with cold, dead eyes. He wished they’d stop by they didn’t. They didn’t speak a word and just stood there, staring. He slowly backed out of the house and closed the door. He walked on and when he turned around after a minute, he was greeted with his family once again, staring. His breath hitches when he saw their faces, and when he looked forth for any dangers ahead and back to his family, they were gone. “Stop this! Leave me alone! I’ll kill you!” He tried yelling out, hoping they’d heed his warning. Of course, he didn’t want to at all, but he would do what he had to to survive. He continued on, hoping Jessie was alright.

She looks around the shelter room. "Who would do this?...What was even the point?" She finds a note and reads it. Her anger rose as she read. "No! No NO!" She crumbles up the paper and throws it. "It was bad enough what she did to me but THIS?!" She picks up a knife from her oldest brother Bry's dead body. She then grabs her purple bandana and ties it around her head. She grabs some med supplies and places them in a little backpack. "She will pay with her life... if I see her before I get out of here..." she knits her brows. "I hope Jaxon is okay..." she sighs as she begins to head out of the shelter.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

His family stood, staring. He walked forward, pushing their freezing bodies away so he could walk only to be greeted with three cold arms grabbing him. He struggled to get away but when he did, they only disappeared like fog. He kept ahead, needing to find his way out of this alleyway.

After gathering some more food and supplies she began to walk. She didn't know exactly where she was going but she knew she had to get out of this 'Test'. "Jaxon... Wherever you are, whatever you are doing...Please be safe." She walks some more until she hears something move in the bushes. She stays on alert and takes out her knife. As she approaches the bush something hits her on the side of the head and she blacks out. She awakens and a very familiar room as her eyes widen. She tries to scream but a gag is placed in her mouth. When she moved the chains around her wrists tightened and made them turn red. She takes in her surroundings. Her heart racing. She was back to the torture room where Amy, the jealous psychopath, tried to kill her. She takes a deep breath and sits in the dark room. Why am I here again? She thinks as she quietly observes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus