Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

The alleyway seemed to go on forever. He was also followed by his dead relatives. He heard their every footstep right behind him but he was not going to turn around. He didn’t want to face them again. He knew that he was in another trial and he’d have to get out fast, he just didn’t know how. He felt that the further he went into the alleyway, the more mixed up in the maze of confusion he would be directed to. “Stop! What are you doing?! Stop it, Jaxon!” Jaxon recognized the voice of his brother. He turned around and there he and his brother were, but they were younger. Jaxon was in the same predicament in the vision that led him to kill his brother. He had the crazed look in his eyes while his brother pleaded for his life, which was eventually lost. Jaxon watched the whole thing happen. He then felt multiple hands grabbing him all over. He turned and it was multiple of his brother, all yelling at him and pleading for their lives once again. He gripped his shard and tried swinging his arm to get them to go away. One of the ‘brother’s grabbed the sharp part of the shard with their hands and ripped it out of his grip, which eventually put him on edge. He was being pushed to the wall and held, while the one ‘brother’ that grabbed the shard stood before him with the shard, ready to stab.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She hears the door creak open and a familiar voice rings out like nails on a chalk board. "Well well well. If it isn't the girl who was presumed dead. You know your family searched for you for months? They were a mess when they couldnt find you. Which made it 20x easier to kill them." She chuckles and moves closer to Jessie. Jessie glared at her with hatred in her eyes. "I see you are missing an arm? How did you even make such a high tech contraption? We tried to rip it off you, but the dang thing wouldnt budge." She sighs and grabs Jessie's face as she holds a knife to her cheek. "I have longed for this day. The day I can finally kill you. Make you turn and you can just walk around hunting for your next meal like the mindless creatures out there! This pretty little face will be shredded up by the time I'm done with you." She tilts her head and smiles eerily as she slaps Jessie's face. Her cheek turns red. Jessie screams but because of the gag it comes out muffled. She pulls on the chains but they dig deeper into her right wrist. "Oh Jessie. If only you were there. To save them I mean. They begged for you. Swore youd come save them. They relied on you to come. But... you never came." She says as she sharpens her knife. "When you never came the fear sunk in. They all depended on you and you failed them. Where were you Jessie? WHERE WERE YOU!?" She yelled as she slashed the knife across Jessie's chest. Another muffled scream. The wound drips blood onto the cold hard ground. "The best part here sweetheart is that there is no one here to save you anymore. They are all dead!" She laughs maniacally. She then punches Jessie in the nose until it began to bleed and swell. The gag became red as the blood poured from her nose. Jessie finally manages to get the gag out. "You monster..." she murmurs
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Wanna know how it feels to die? How it feels to all of your victims?” His brother asked him. “No, and I don’t plan on it. Ever!” He kicks his brother and rolls out of the other’s grasp. He begins running down the never ending alley. He looks behind him and sees that the multiple brothers turned into one. He looked back ahead and saw a black door. He tried pulling it open but it wouldn’t budge. He turned back around and dodged right before his brothers shard was brought into his back. Jaxon grabbed his brothers wrists, preventing him from attacking with his arms any further. He quickly moved his hand up to his brothers and grabbed the shard, trying to pull it from his grasp. The shard was stabbed in his hand, not right through, but badly. Jaxon winced and took it while his brother was in shock that he didn’t let go. He stabbed his brother and stood up. “I’m sorry, Austin.” The door behind Jaxon opened up and he walked through, assuming it was the end of the trial.

"Me? A monster?! No no no no. See you are one to talk. Because I know... I know what really happened to your ex. What you really did." Amy looks at Jessie like she had one up on her.

"Yeah? So? I killed him... I couldnt take it anymore so I killed him. I told people it was a plane crash but no it was me." She saw Amy's face drop slightly, as if she was hoping it would make jessie clam up. "What? Expecting me to regret it? Hm?! No that man deserved worse! At least I didnt torture him for pleasure the whole time! I jammed my pick axe in his head and repeated. Is that what you want to hear?!" Anger fills inside her as her robot arm gave her other wrist just enough space to get it free. She pulled both free and grabbed Amy's head and bashed it against the table. "YOU CANT HURT ME ANY MORE! OR ANYONE!!" She screams and bangs her head some more. Amy screams can be heard. Jessie kicks her to the floor and grabs the knife and stabs her in the head over and over. "This is for my family! You son of a-" she keeps stabbing until Amy's face is unrecognizable. She sobs as she continues. She finally gets up covered in blood over the dead body. She turns when she hears a door open.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He hears a noise behind him and looks at the other opened door. ’I didn’t even know there was another door..’ He walls up to the door and sees his companion.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Illusions, loss, regret, death; the simulated scenarios faded away, the results complete and sent to the Axis Mind of the Vex.

“You’ve done well,” Skoliks announced, “but the next test is be very different, yes? Proceed to next room; find the path to the correct number. Dismantle mines, yes; or...you die.”

She looks over at Jaxon and trembles a little. She runs over to him and hugs him. "Thank goodness you're okay." She didnt know what came over her she just wanted to see him. She over hears the voice. "How many more tests do we have?" She sighs.

“Many more,” He crooned, “the game has shifted to me, yes; Artemis has left this realm for me to claim, and you are the perfect candidates for the tests against the Light and Dark. Soon, all will end, but you first must complete what is before you, yes?”
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He keeps his arms up in an awkward attempt to not touch her as she hugs him. “Why the hell are we even in this? I just want to go back!” He yells at the voice.

She let's go "I'm glad you're okay." She states matter of factly. "Light and Dark? Ugh. This is so tedious! We just want to go home!" She grumbles some more words after. "This is a seriously sick and messed up game! I never agreed to play either!" She clenches her fist. She looks at the next room. "This makes no sense as to why we are even here..." she scrunches her brows together as she glares forward.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“We should go before something else happens.” He flames ahead as well and behind walking forth in front of the room.

She follows and heads into the next room. I'm just ready to be home... she sighs "Yeah you're right."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Don’t answer me if you don’t want to, but what situation were you in in there?” He didn’t want to make her uncomfortable, he just wanted to be knowledgeable about what happened where she was.

She looks down recalling it all. "In the room? Or the whole thing?" She scratches her head and let's out a tiny laugh. "More or less the girl who tortured me... her names Amy... well she killed my whole family..." she holds her arm and clenches it. "She chopped their heads off... but not enough to kill them fully so they turned. That monster placed them on stakes." She clenched her teeth as she spoke. "After collecting some things I went out and searched for a way out when I was hit on the head and awoken in... well the torture room. She just wouldnt shut up about me being alone. About how no one would come for me and how desperately my family needed me. How I failed them." She stops for a moment trying to control her anger. "She brought up something from the past and I just wanted to kill her. So... I got loose and stabbed her... over and over... and over again. Until she was nothing but ground up meat. Thats... pretty much it." She stares at the ground for a moment then looks up at him. "What happened for you?" She says weakly.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He listened closely the whole time. ’Tortured?’ He knew there were people crazy enough o do stuff like that, his lords, but he wouldn’t bring anything up. “Mine isn’t nearly as bad as yours, I was only followed by my family through an endless alleyway after entering my childhood household. My brother multiplied and diluted and tried to stab me with my shard.” He looked at it and noticed how dull it had gotten. The most his brother would have done was give him a shallow scratch. He sighed and threw his shard behind him. “I killed him again, hearing his screams and pleading for life. I simply ignored it. I couldn’t stop, I really couldn’t. I wanted to stop even though he probably was going to kill me.” He then quieted his voice. “I wanted him back with me.” He missed his brother. He cleared his throat. “Anyway, when we get into the next room, we should look for new weapons. That shard will do nothing now.”

"Well, I'm sure hes watching over you even if you parted on... well not the best of terms. Yours seems pretty painful as well. Just more on the emotional level... well reliving the past sucks." She takes a deep breath. "If not for Amy and her stunt I probably would have had my bag full of supplies!"she pouts. "That is if the robots didnt make them disappear." She glares at nothingness. "But I mean we are in a bind as far as weapons go. If we dismantle mines and stuff I can reverse them into bombs. I dont know how helpful this will be but thata all I can think of."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He gives a quiet laugh. “We won’t be finding mines here. That is, unless there’s a minefield trial.” He heaved a sigh. “My brother...wouldn’t have been happy knowing that I killed ‘him’ a second time without any feeling about it, again.” He took a deep breath. “I’m moving on from that; we just need to go.” He walls into the next room, anticipating anything to be on the offense without a weapon.

She wanted to say more considering she knows a little of what it's like to have a brother try and kill you but she remained silent. "Right on then. Lets hurry up and get the hell out of here! The quicker the better." She snickers. "Although, in the end i will miss you if I'm being honest." She says almost to quiet to hear as they walk into the next room.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((We still doing this? It’s been about 5 days...))

((I might post soon; I’m a bit caught up on a few things, but I’ll get back ASAP.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus