Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She gave a concerned look but smiled after. "Well let's get out of here." She breaks all the glass and walks through an opening.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He didn’t answer, just stared. Watching her walk through the glass opening. His head is clouded, mind dead. He couldn’t think, nor could he avert his eyes. He just stared with murderous intent.

She looks back then looks down and sighs. She closes her eyes for a moment then opens them. "You want to kill me... don't you? I have seen that look before from myself... Right Jaxon?" She knits her brows and looks him in the eyes. Her eyes have no emotion in them. They were distant. "Well, try to if you want to. What's holding you back? I mean I am standing right here. I'm not scared of you. I was you, before the zombies. I killed people I cared about. I liked... no I loved it! I told myself it was self defense but no I enjoyed every second. So if you are going to try just know I will not go easily." Her cold eyes gaze back at him.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

If she’s giving him to chance, he might as well take it. He walks up slowly and stops about two feet away. He then quickly ducks and slashes at her legs to try and get her to fall.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Attacking each other; what a curious turn. The deceitfulness of mankind was not surprising, however; it was one of the calculations that led to the deduction of humanity’s extinction. The Vex has begun to gather in a much larger format than before, surrounding them in the dark as they began to fight.

She tucks and rolls right back to her feet. "Don't make me do this Jaxon." Her eyes hold no emotion anymore. "Once we do this, I dont know if I can control what happens next. Dont you just want to go home and be free from here?" She blinks.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He gives no answer, only a silence. He looked at her, intent on death. He didn’t want to kill her, it’s what he thought was the only way. He didn’t think of any other solution. Killing the reflections, he remembered how good it felt to kill someone. It was a weird feeling at first but it felt good, like a drug.

She sighs "Jaxon... we could just continue through that door and who knows? There could be someone worthy of death, you know? If by the end of this 'game' you still really want me dead then... well we can fight... if that's what you desperately want." She shakes her head and her eyes hold her emotions once more. She takes a step closer and holds out her hand. "Let's go to our homes, okay?" She smiles. It looks a bit tired but still radiant.

Her pathetic pleas would do little, even if he refused to finish her off; the Vex mind had no intention of allowing this stain of humanity to remain uncleaned, no matter how hard they fought back.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He laughs under his breath, “You don’t understand how this feels, killing. It’s been a while since I’ve done something like this and it feels amazing.” He takes a few steps forward. “You live in a world of zombies, right? Then you probably don’t have a chance to kill someone who’s pleading for their life, wanting to go home to a family and warm bed.” He smirks.

"You don't know anything! Of course I have killed someone begging for me to stop! I'm not the only survivor out there! Zombies are just annoying little things I can kill whenever the hell I want!" She clenches her fists. "You don't get it... I don't want to be that person anymore... the one who kills just because it feels good. Before all the zombies came... I..." She sighs. "What's the point in telling you when it means nothing to you. But I won't be fun to kill if you get the chance to." Her eyes just stared at him. She was too tired to try to talk him back. "I won't scream. I won't cry for you to stop. I won't beg for my life. I'll just look at you. Watch your every movement with emotionless eyes that will haunt you. It'll just be an unsatisfying kill." She goes to turn and head out the door to the next room. "To think... I actually thought..." She closes her eyes for a moment and sighs. "Find your own way out of here."

Hadn’t they seen the signs? Did they not know their doom was certain? The maze was meant to kill them, and Thyrkeon desired them dead as well. It watched from afar and yet so very near, the blood-glow eyes beaming in the darkness around them, a ring that surrounded and demanded their destruction.
Artemis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

artemis would talk once again cackling "DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE SO EASY? THE CROWN WAS A LIE, I JUST LIKE TO PLAY WITH MY TOYS BEFORE I KILL THEM."She would cackle a haunting echoing laugh

She stares unamused and unfazed by the voice. "Nothing in my life has ever been easy. So to answer you no I didnt think the crown was significant. Why are we talking about it now? The crown is in the other room." She thinks she sees eyes in the shadows and stares for a moment before returning her gaze forward. "I wonder how Maxwell is doing..." she looks back at Jaxon then forward. She sighs and pulls out a picture of her and her older brothers. "I will be home soon. Just you wait." She walked to the next room.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

(Won’t be able to answer as often or type as much as I do most of the time. I have stuff going on so it’ll be a quick text if you guys are okay with it.)

He follows only 7 feet behind, ready for anything to attack or provoke him, whether it be the girl or whatever is out there.

(No problem! We all should understand that life can get pretty hectic! Just do what you can and dont push yourself)

Inferiors, glass broken, minds scattered in the breeze of humanity. They did not fight, but decided to work together. It could not stand waiting, so it sent three Goblins after them, each eye red with malicious intent and each stomach teal with the liquid minds of the Vex. They fired the first shots, intentionally missing to draw attention, for this was the first of many tests it set for them.

(Shots of what exactly?)

((Lasers; did I not put that in my post?))

((Unless I'm blind, no I dont think so. I'll respond when I can rn im at work))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus