Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She laughs a little at his comment. "Well of course I have problems. I live in a world that is either fight or die. But I would much rather have a troubling person at times than someone who I do not trust or someone I despise." She sighs. "Either way, it seems your mind is made up so... it is what it is." She shrugs a little and looks at the robot king. She blinks. "Is...uh something supposed to happen now?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Maybe you placed it on wrong?” He steps up to where the king is and takes off the crown, readjusting it into different spots. Trying over and over again. However, in a rage of anger, he throws the crown at the king and yells, “Damn it!” He was breathing heavily and was clearly not happy with the fact that he wasn’t back in his world.

"Jaxon... I want to be home too but stop and think for a minute! Listen, what we know is its not working right? So we have to find out why. If this robot is not the king then it means someone or something else is right?" She steps closer to him. "I promise you I will get you home so you can deal with your big problems. Because right now this place? This place is my problem and I refuse to let this room defeat us and I refuse to have you give up right now! Our truce may be over but I am seeing this one through. And I'm not only doing this for me but I can tell you want out of here too. Who am I to say no to that." She moves the robot and sets it at the bottom of the thrown. "You bow to me robot!" She sits on the thrown, places the crown on her head and the gems glow. A beam of sunlight covers her from above. They hear a loud rumble like something has opened.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“What did you do this time?” He mumbles to himself and looks in the direction from which the rumble came from. He doesn’t take a second glance at her when he starts walking to where the sound was. He takes the knife out from where it was kept in his belt and walks forth.

She gets up off the throne and mumbles. "You're welcome" She follows behind him low to the ground with her knife out. "there is an entry to another place right there. Do what you want but I am for damn sure not staying here." She enters through the door.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Tch.” He walked faster, wanting to get this whole fiasco over with. He just wanted to be back home. He wanted food. He was dehydrated. How long had he been in that glass room he awoke to? How many days? How many hours? Questions were piling up by the second as he walked.

"You sure are acting anxious aren't ya? Can't keep your thoughts together there?" She stops in front of him and sighs. "Breathe and focus right now. Worrying is only going to make things worse." She turns and keeps on walking.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Heh, like you know what I’m thinking.” He smirked and walked ahead of her, hoping to lose her by walking faster than how he normally walks. Suddenly he comes to a door. He opens it and carefully steps inside, the door closing behind him, but still unlocked.

"the nerve of this guy" She keeps her pace and sees the door. Seeing as there is no where else to go she opens it and heads inside. She sighs. "Now where am I?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

‘Just a big empty room?’ He looks further down the dark room and sees himself. Confused, he walks down to the other him but jumps into a mirror. “A mirrored room?” He asked himself. Suddenly his expression gave an evil smirk and disappeared. He held his knife up to the mirror, ready to break it if needed.

((quick question is this a room or maze of mirrors? I guess im asking if we are in the same room and I can see you ))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((It’s just a big empty room with one big mirror at the end. Im not that creative so bear with me.))

((No I like it! Is the mirror kinda reflecting how we see ourselves? And can the other see what you see? ))

She sees Jaxon from a far and notices herself standing there in the mirror. "A room with mirrored walls?" She muttered.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“No-” He says and runs to the door, which is now locked. “My reflection...” He starts to try prying the door open, which doesn’t work at all. He turns back around and sees his reflection again on the mirror, but directly facing him and not turned like he was. He looks at the girl. “Look.” He points to the odd reflection of himself.

She watches his panicked expressions. She looks at him and then his reflection. "Is... Is everything okay? Jaxon it's just your refl--" She looked over at her reflection which was her holding the shiv and starring at her then to Jaxon. "Oh... I see it now..." She holds her head in her hands and hits her forehead not to hard and speaks up. "This.. this can't be real Jaxon! Logic dictates that this is crazy!" She looks at him with a confused look.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah?! Well, there’s no logic at all here!” He looks at the reflection, which then speaks, “What are you running from? You can’t run from reality!” It follows up its saying with crazed laughter. “Reality knows what you did, fool! You kill him and you’re too afraid to admit it!” The reflection states.

"Jaxon... my logic brain is telling me... this is a mirror that displays our fe---" She stops mid sentenced when she witnesses what happening in the mirror as her reflection says "Nobody knows you Jessie! NoBOdY WiLl EVER ReMEmbEr YoU! YOU! WILL! END! UP! ALL! ALONE!" The reflection then whispers. "And you know it"
Jessies' eye widen and she falls on her bottom. "No... I'm not alone... SHUT UP!" She holds her head
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“You blame it all on society but even you know it’s all your fault!” Jaxon walked up to the mirror and stabbed it with the knife, to which it made a giant crack in the mirror. He looked up, expecting to not see the reflection but instead seeing a smirk as the reflection reached a hand and punched the mirror open, hand coming through. He backed up as the reflection started breaking the mirror to make a big enough hole for it to enter the room with them.

She looks over at what was happening. "Jaxon? W-What happened?" Her reflection started banging on the mirror. Jessie grips her shiv. "One of you was enough" She tries to chuckle but air came out. She takes a deep breath. "It's just a zombie.... it's just a zombie... just a zombie! It's not real!" A tear falls as she realizes what she has to do.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus