Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He keeps stepping back, not taking his eyes off his reflection, until he reaches the door. He again tries to open it with all of his strength. The door moves a tiny bit but doesn’t open. Suddenly, the glass breaks enough for the reflection’s whole upper body to show. “The door won’t open! Don’t just sit there! Try helping!” He looked at the reflection and at her.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Her eyes become more cold. She holds the shiv tight and walks to his reflection and stabs him in the temple and twists the shiv. She removes it as blood leaks out and the reflections body droops down making the glass shards below him dig into his chest. She pulls him out as She grabs his hair and bashes it against the floor. She looks back at Jaxon and blinks. "They're... just a zombie..." her eyes feel more real again "Like I said... I am always here if you need me. Even if you think I'm nothing but trouble." She smiles slightly, her hands covered in blood. "Sorry you had to see that." She glances at her own reflection.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He was just shocked, his mouth was slightly agape as she stabbed the other him. “It’s not a zombie...” Then, the reflection stood up. “Hey watch out!” He yelled to her, running over to where they are. He grabbed the reflections wrist and kicked it in the stomach, knocking him to the ground yet again. There was a lot of blood on the other him, but it still remained and it shuffles to stand up.

"How are we going to beat these guys? I mean all I can think of is destroying the mirrors but that means other me will come out... and I mean if the we break them all and it does nothing... what will we do then?" She has a terrible thought and clenches her chest. "If they aren't zombies then how is he still alive anyway!" She goes to slash his throat then tries to break his neck but gets thrown into the broken glass. "Shit!" She begins pulling glass out of her body.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Why would you think they’re zombies?! They just came out of a mirror! There’s no way they could ever be zombies!” He goes for an attacking but ends up being kneed in the stomach. He is brought to the floor and coughs, but gets right back up before the other him can do anything. “Wait—I know these moves. I’ve used them against others. I think it only knows what I know.”

"Don't you get it? I call them that because.." she sighs. "Nevermind." She listens to him as she pulls out a huge shard of glass from her side. "Ngh... Well that means he doesn't know what I know." She smirks. "If we wanna defeat these guys you have to tell me what I need to know to defeat you. Your weaknesses. And please let's save the no's for later okay? We both want to get out of here. The faster the better." She gives him a look and then glares at the other him all while trying to ignore her other self. "YoU KNoW hE DOesN't cARe! WhY aRe YOU HElPiNG HiM?! He WiLL LEavE YoU LikE EvERyoNE ELse!" The other Jessie is screaming at her. Jessie knits her brows together trying to ignore her.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Telling you my weaknesses will make me vulnerable to you and your reflection!” Then his reflection spoke, “Enough talking! I’ll kill you just how you killed your brother!” His eyes widened and he froze. “No, I-” He was suddenly at a loss for words. It really did know his secrets and it just revealed them.

She looks at Jaxon then at the other him. Shes sighs "We've all done things for some reason or another. Maybe not even a reason at all. What I'm more concerned about is defeating you." She turns to Jaxon. "So fight now and talk later" She pulls out the shiv and runs toward him and slides under his legs as she cuts the ligament and muscle in his heel. Making it hard to stand. She quickly gets up.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He just stands there looking at the floor. “I didn’t even mean to kill him...he was my only family...” With that, memories of his family appear in his head. The reflection falls and grabs its feet. It looks shocked. “It’s not healing...”

She smirks. "Keep going Jaxon. Talk it out. I promise you I wont judge." She grabs the reflection slices down his back.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He looks at her. “Of course you’ll judge!” The reflection is coughing a lot and tries moving around so it dodges but it doesn’t work 90% of the time.

"Jaxon listen to what I am saying! How do you feel about what you've done right now, today, in this very moment?" Shes out of breath a little. Jessie kicks the reflection in the manhood. "If it helps I'll tell you what I did"
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Reflections, illusionary beings of self; to break morale, but build despair. The red eye of the Goblin glared onward as they fought against illusions. It would have laughed, if it believed that emotions were not weaknesses; it distracted, diverted, gave falseness a point of vantage. It knew better, but they did not.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I...I don’t-“ He took a deep breath. “I feel anger.” He pulled out his knife and started stabbing the reflection and kept stabbing it, even past death. This gave him a feeling of joy for he hadn’t murdered in so long.

"There you go then. Feeling better?" She says calmly. She keeps quiet about herself for the time being.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He lets out a breath and stands up. He then looks at the other reflection. “She’s next.” He began to walk over to the other one.

Glaring, gazing far, the time went slow, then sped another moment...an artificial construct, meant to make up that which men lost. It mattered little, though they knew nothing of that. They clung onto what they thought they had, only to lose it the next moment; how pitiful.

"You wanna kill that me for me? I'll help if needed but I mean you seem quite capable. Plus I have had enough with glass shards getting stuck in me for one day." She says as she finds more in her skin and plucks them out.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He walks up to the other and stabs it multiple times, eventually killing it. He stands up and looks at her with a slightly crazed look on his face.

Staring through false glass, seeing themselves but never beyond; this was the folly of humanity, the reason that the Vex strives for perfection. Humanity could not survive if their goal was to be gained, for such self-centered creatures had no place in the code of the Nexus. The Goblin waited, its eye shimmering with a raging red glow, awaiting instructions from the Axis to terminate the simulants.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus