Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

"Chuck E. Cheese," Gary replies chuckling. "Of course, I work there. I'm the tech in charge of maintaining the robots, games and rides. What is your favorite video game?"
Gary Portelli wrote:
"Chuck E. Cheese," Gary replies chuckling. "Of course, I work there. I'm the tech in charge of maintaining the robots, games and rides. What is your favorite video game?"

“My all time favorite video game is Minecraft of course! Don’t judge me okay? I just really like it!”

“What is your dream job?” He asked as he raised an eyebrow
Maxy Rienheart (played by Pandas71)

Maxy giggled, fiddling with her necklace. "My dream job? Isn't it obvious, I'm going to be a hero! Though, that's a goal. If I had to pick something that wasn't a hero, I would be a singer, kinda like Lindsey Stirling."

She rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet, her grey eyes sparkling. "Alrighty! Who's your favorite Avenger?"
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Scoffs. “You can’t be serious. What about that handsome fella that kind of looks like me, from Justice League? Now that is one bad son of a gun. Avengers... please. Although I wouldn’t mind having a beer with that thunder god. Or challenging him to a fight to the death.

What is your favorite musical genre?”
Zeta (played by Rigby)

If you ever find Thor, invite me, big guy. Before you try kicking his backside.

But! Classic rock, 'course. N'fact, just everything the Stones have put out, the tried and true rock. And Mingus, so a bunch of jazz, too, I suppose. What is that officially called, 'hard bop?'

...'hard bop.' Who comes up with these, man...

Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
I have one... and it was a time everyone saw as nothing more than a child demon... a monster with no feelings. There was someone who stuck up for me. He was my first real friend. He is my favorite childhood memory.

Who is the most important person to you?
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

"Well...she isn't really a person per say...but Rox my forest slime"He said as he leaned over and pet the green slime that was next to his feet

"Who was your favorite teacher you have ever had"
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"My mother...she taught me how to defend myself, right and wrong, not to judge people by first impressions,,,I wish she were still here." *sniff*
"Anyway enough about me: What was the best Joke you ever heard?"
Akkanraali (played by Rigby)

"I got one, IgotoneIgotone, this is for all you dads out there. And we oughta' know dads, right, Akka? Ahem. When do you know a joke is a dad joke?"

"When the punchline is...a-parent! Now I got one too - Hey, Raali?"

"Yeah?"

"Where do you find a big old red dragon?"

"I'unno, Akka. Don't see much of those around!"

"The same place you lost her, 'course!"

They devolve into an inordinate amount of giggling for quite some time.

"...okay, okay, we gotta' stop, this is a question thing, yeah?"

"Jokes are questions, kinda'."

"Nah, I got a real one before they get sick of us: What is your favorite, funniest or weirdest thing you have in your pocket, right now?"
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"W-well, uh..." The witch's face flushed a pale lilac hue as she scratched a finger against her cheek, "R-right now, I-I have a, a donut, a donut in my pock, my p- my pocket. Hehe..."

"You see, Miss Lexi s-said I had to, I had to eat at least, at least, at least one thing, before I got too carri-, too carried away with my work, and uh... I grabbed the closest thing I could, I could, the closest thing I could get my tiny little hands on..." The woman was clearly sheepish about low-key admitting that she also forgot to eat properly sometimes.

"...Oh! Uh... Well, uhm... W-what's your favorite type of work you like to, you like to do while you're out on the, on the uh, on the job?"
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Seduce--Erm...Eh...I dunno, okay?"

"So, what's your favorite way to kill time, hmm?"
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Bash some brains in! ... What? I live in a zombie apocalypse! It's totally walkers and not people.. mostly.

What's your favorite time period?
"Edo Japan.......I am a huge fan as I couldnt visit there when I was Alive before becoming a android"

(What would kind of games do your like)
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Stares. “You and I have something in common.

My favorite game is Mortal Kombat. It’s deliciously violent, and I happen to be... a bit competitive. The finishing moves are quite inspirational. There are things that can be done with a spine I never thought possible. Might need to try it out on the next guy. Might make a lamp out of it.

Where is your favorite go-to place? I need to know for totally legitimate and legal reasons.”
Thamiorn Delmariin (played by RainbowPitch)

The wizard lifted a hand, purple magick swirling from the delicate palm to form the image of a beautiful white hibiscus flower. "Plain as it may sound, I always find peace in gardens. Any flower garden. I think plants will always and forever be both fascinating and new to me, no matter how many I see or for how long I live. I suppose that's one good thing about growing up without them: I can appreciate them more, and the peace, security, and beauty that they provide the world is never something I will take advantage of."

sorry I'm dumb ignore me
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Pausing to look up from his smartphone, Maxwell's answer was rather plain. "I believe you're supposed to ask me what favorites I have, not sensitive questions of that nature," Maxwell quipped in a matter-of-fact tone, "Thus I refuse to answer that question."

"Moving on..." He placed the small device in his pants pocket and turned his full attention to the next person, giving a faint smile to them as a sort of vague greeting. "What is your favorite kind of weather? Do you prefer it sunny? Raining, perhaps? Or something else entirely?"
Lisa Nicole Redlight (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Drinking weather anytime of year.Hey bartender pour me another drink". Thinking for a long awhile. "What's your favorite thing to wear?".
Erin Reece (played anonymously)

Silk pajamas. I love the feel against my skin. Just warm enough, and just cool enough. They are just sexy enough too.

What is your favorite beverage?
Britt Harcrow (played by Lex)

There's this carbonated stuff from Old Earth in these aluminum cans, right? It's called "soda-pop" and it's delicious. Scrap tells me it's just sugar and artificial colorings. I don't really care. It's sealed up in a can, so it's safe enough for me!

What is your favorite astrological event? (Aurora Borealis, Meteor Showers, Comets, etc.)
Cecille Gadhavi (played by AJ_89)

Hm. Suppose I've never much thought about it... Having been born on a colony satellite, most of these events are only seen in old Earth documents, not witnessed first-hand. However, occasionally a moon would align with Resh and Ra just so that the shadow of Rho-12 would be visible against it. As it is a satellite of considerable size...

But otherwise, comets are just about the only interesting phenomena that doesn't require an atmosphere to produce.

Oh! During my short-lived Exploration career, I did witness the death of a binary star system. Quite interesting! Very destructive.

...Ah... Do you perhaps have a favourite piece of technology? Something that makes life considerably easier, in this modern age. A cybernetic augmentation or otherwise--perhaps something simple, like a dataslate.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What's Your Character's Favorite?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus