Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Belle walked out of the door and met Jason outside.
"It's red, let's go," he said, jerking his head as he trotted across the street.

Belle followed behind him, making it to the other side just as the light turned green. "That was close."
"Daily dance with death, that road is," he muttered, looking back at the street.

Belle nodded looking back at what could have been the death of her. "We better get going before out lunch break is over."
"Yeah. We have about..." He glanced at his watch. "Thirty minutes left."

Belle nodded. "Well, lead the way."
He nodded, walking across the concrete yard and through a small gate. Another couple of yards in were some little tables and benches and a few small trees and bushes.
"It's not much. This company never was very eco friendly."

Belle followed along side Jason. She nodded at what he said. "Its better than nothing."
"Yeah-" He jumped as a squirrel darted across the path out of seemingly nowhere and flew into a tree. "WHOA!"

Belle giggled. "It's just a squirrel. Don't worry." She put one hand on Jason's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.
It was easy to feel that his shoulder was tense, but relaxed slightly at her words.
"Yeah, that's me: scared of my own shadow," he mumbled, watching the squirrel titter at him from a branch. "You hush, you fluffy little rodent."

Belle was trying not to laugh, but she did have a huge grin on her face. "Don't worry about. Let's go ahead and find somewhere to sit and eat."
He found a clean table and put his bag on it, glancing at Belle, looking amused.
"At least someone besides the squirrel thinks it's funny."

Belle shrugged. "Sorry, it was funny, you have to admit that." She set down her food and purse down as well.
"Bah, I guess so," he replied, smirking and trying to contain a laugh. He opened his bag and stuck his nose in it, peacefully inhaling the warm scents and closing his eyes.

Belle smiled at him and opened her bag and took out her food. "It was funny. Even the squirrel was laughing."
"That squirrel's a troll," he said matter-of-factly, taking his face out of the bag and lifting his food out carefully. He glanced over at the squirrel, which was now waving its tail. "That's right, I'm talking about you!"

Belle laughed. It was gentle and sweet sound. "I'm sure the squirrel that doesn't realize he had scared you."
"I doubt it. The thought processes of squirrels aren't exactly on par with a human's. Have you ever noticed how a squirrel will run halfway across the street and then turn around and go back once they see a car coming, even though they're almost to the other side?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus