Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Yeah. Let me grab my purse." Belle stood up and grabbed her purse.
Jason checked his pocket to make sure he had his wallet, which he did have. He walked down to the front door and opened it, squinting against the glare of natural sunlight. "Nice day out. Sun's going full force today."

Belle looked outside and nodded as she walked outside. "It sure is. Looks like it would be better to go swimming than be stuck in a cubicle."
"Yeah. It's too nice of a day to be cooped up inside." He walked to the edge of the sidewalk and glanced across the street at the restaurant he was talking about, nervously watching the cars go up and down the road.
"We won't have much time to cross," he pointed out, watching the light up ahead, "the red light is pretty short."

Belle nodded. "We better run then." She said looking at the cars as well.
"Alright- it's yellow- get ready to run," he said, his muscles tensing as he apprehensively watched the cars stop at the red light.

Once the light turned red, Belle ran over to the other side. She looked over to make sure that Jason was with her.
Jason was right behind her, his long stride making running across the street fairly easy and quick. He skidded to a halt once they had gotten to the other side, panting slightly.
"Adventure!"

Belle laughed then smiled at him. "Adventure!" She said, panting slightly. She tired to keep fit the best she could, just enough to keep her thin and strong.
He smiled, brushing a shock of brown hair out of his dark blue eyes. He liked making her laugh like that; she didn't seem like the kind of person who laughed a lot, so he felt like he accomplished something when he succeeded in amusing her, even at the cost of himself.

Belle smiled at him. "Let's go ahead and grab something to eat." She was indeed the type of girl who didn't laugh a lot because she didn't have many friends who knew her very well.
He nodded. "Good idea." He straightened his glasses, which had started to slip again from running, and opened the door.

(Sorry for the late reply. I'm talking to a friend of mine.)

Belle walked inside as the smell of Italian food and heard the chatter of the other costumes.
(That's ok)

"My personal favorite is the penne alfredo," Jason commented, looking down at Belle, "but really, everything here is good." He shuffled his feet awkwardly a moment, then suggested quietly, "If you want, we can take it to go and eat outside. The office building has a really nice courtyard area no one really uses."

Belle smiled brightly at that idea. "That sounds like a great idea! The weather is just prefect for it." She loved Italian food and the weather was great. Even though it was really sunny, it still didn't have any dark gray clouds that threaten to poor out the water they held.
Jason smiled slightly, glad someone agreed with him for once. He ordered his penne alfredo to go and waited for Belle, looking out the window.

Belle just ordered a small calzone(I have no clue how to spell it. XD) to go, then smiled up at Jason.
(I think that's it)

He smiled back, grabbing his bag and heading outside. "The courtyard's behind the building, away from the street."

(Yay!)

Belle grabbed her bag and nodded. "Alright, let's go ahead and get going." She said, walking to the door and opening it.
He waited for her by the sidewalk, once again looking both ways and waiting for the red light.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus