Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Belle smiled at him. "Thank you, kind sir." She said as she walked inside. She was able to keep form dropping any her stuff.
He smiled and followed her to her desk, plopping his briefcase and coffee on his own.
"I found my telescope," Jason told her with the voice of someone trying to suppress their excitement, watching her unpack her things. "Still in perfect condition."

Belle smiled brightly at him. "That's wonderful! All that is left is I need to call my parents. I will do it during my lunch break." She finished unpacking here things and placing them in her cubicle, making it more comfortable. It was strange that she didn't have any pictures of family or a boyfriend or anything.
"Cool." He made his way back to his cubicle, taking some of the things out of his briefcase. "Did you bring anything for lunch?"

Belle shook her head. "No, I was going to grab something form one of the nearby restaurants."
"Okay- I recommend the one directly across the street. They make good pasta." He inspected his own sandwich from home, amazingly unsquashed from its splat on the pavement when he dropped his briefcase earlier.

"I will sure do that. You should come with me." Belle was really glad now that she got fired. She made anew friend and was already making plans.
He paused a moment, staring at his sandwich.
"Sure," he said, tossing it back in his briefcase. "I'd like that."

Belle smiled at him. "That's wonderful! I just have to make sure to remember to call my parents before we go back to work."
"I'll remind you if you forget. I normally have a good memory like that," he promised, taking his glasses off and wiping them on his shirt to clean some little specks off.

Belle smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you, sometimes my memory gets over flooded with what I need to do so I tend to forget something and remember it when it is too late." She gave a sheepish smile.
"Happens to the best of us." He held his glasses up to the light, and satisfied that they were clean, put them back on.

Belle shrugged. "That is true, but it happens to me quite a bit."
"Well, then-" Jason began, but he faded into silence as his boss wandered by.
"Here, McRan, I need you to type this up for me. Get it right this time, will you? It's important."
"Yessir," he whispered, eyeing the thing and starting his laptop up.

Belle smiled at her boss. "Is there anything for me sir?" She asked.
"Yes, here." With that he gave her some other assignment that had to do with math (again, out of ideas :P) and stalked off, leaving Jason silently typing away.

Belle nodded and sat down at her computer. "I'll talk to you later, then, Jason." She said with a smile then got to work.
"Yeah, I'll see you at lunch," he replied quietly, typing away on his laptop.

Belle nodded and continued to do her work. It wasn't long till she noticed it was twelve but she decided to wait till Jason was ready to go to the restaurant he was talking about.
A few minutes later he was done. He sent the email thingy he had been typing, stretched in his chair and stood up, yawning. "Ready to go?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » New Job(1x1 with Lucy!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus