Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

"Whoa you know him?" Michael said putting his katanas away and sitting back down. He had jacknifed up and brought hi katanas out as soon as Zero went to the shoot. ((Sorry had to do chores.))
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero sighed listening to his over active co worker. "Ryan , please slow down. If anything this'll be a battle. We can't move from here just yet in case the Spies are looking for me because then they'd know where this place is." Zero turned back to Michael with an apologetic look. "This is my newest squad member Ryan. The friend I was talking about earlier."

( It's okay, I had to take a break about then as well.)
Ryan (played anonymously)

Ryan sighed,"We got to figure out a way to get back to base."

Zero thought for a few minutes. "I do believe there's a transport tunnel used for workers right next to the subway that leads near the rebel base. We could use that, but the trouble is getting to it without being seen. We can't exactly use the truck again they probably already have cops looking out for it."

"Is there a subway anywhere near here?" Michael said standing up, a plan forming in his mind. He was usually called Runner because he ran fast, made up plans fast, and usually took out most of the gov in a battle before the others could get to the field. ((There is some background for Michael.))

Zero smiled at Michael. "Yeah not to far from here. Got a plan?"

"We could steal another government car." Ryan Said enthusiastically

" Ryan didn't we steal two motorcycles last week. Why don't we use those?" Zero said

"True but i left them up at the camp?",Ryan sighed

"Lets use the tunnels then." Michael said putting his jacket back on. "Where street is the camp on?" he added.

"I forgot Zero you know?" Ryan said

Zero gave a blank look at the red head. "You took both of them. I pretty sure mines still here. Anyway at least I don't remember giving you permission to take mine as well." Zero glared at the boy. Even if he was the youngest member of his squad he wasn't just going to let him get off scot free if he actually did take his motorcycle.

Zero turned back to Michael. "Main street about a few miles from here. You can't see it from ground level though. "

"One problem how are we going to get past the guard on the street?" Ryan said

"Awesome, I know how to get to main street from here by subway tunnels." He said climbing on the shoot. "By the way..... Stay off the third rail when we get in there." he added with a michevious grin.

"Can I take him out?" Michael asked enthusiastically.

Zero glanced back at Michael. "Sure, don't damage him too badly okay?"

Michael sighed and grinned before climbing back up the shoot and quietly approaching the guard on the street. Michael took out his Katanas and whacked the guard on the head with the blunt side. Michael went back down the shoot and stopped right before the arc. "Got him." he said proudly, wiping a little blood off his blade before putting it away.

Zero climbed out of the shoot soon after and smiled once he saw the knocked out guard. "Nice work." Zero equipped his duel guns to both of his arms and searched around the surrounding area. "Okay, everybody be on their guard. There could be cops anywhere, so we have to be ready for anything. Micheal you said you knew a way to the subway right? Then lead the way."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus