Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

"You people intrigue me." She set her hand on her gun. A light was shown over head, something metal at her waist shimmered in the light, almost some sort of a badge. She covered her eyes. A tattoo with a G was burned into her arm. She quickly hid it under her jacket. "Very bright, eh?"
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

Michael smiled and helped Hailey out of the car. He looked at the blood on his arm from a bullet. "Oh well." he mumbled to himself following Zero up the ladder.
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero glanced back at these new found......Allies and smiled. "Questions will have to wait, going to have to make sure they live first." He whispered to himself. "This way!" he called to the others before lifting up a trap door that had been almost indistinguishable from the roof. The trap door revealed a shoot. "This leads to the place."

Sirens were heard in the distance , signaling the back up's arrival.

"Hurry! Can't have you getting caught this close to the end."

Michael laughed and jumped into the shoot before either of the other two could. Laughing, he trailed a hand on the side as he twisted and turned all the way to the bottom. The bottom of the shoot arced so Michael shot into the air before he landed on his feet in the middle of a semi-dark room.

Zero followed after him. Before he landed he made sure he did a back flip. "I never get tired of that ride." Zero looked around the room a confused look on his face. "A friend of mine must of used this, I usually keep the lights on." Zero then walked over to a near by wall and flicked on some dim flickering lights. "Sorry we don't have prime Lighting. Can't exactly afford ace quality."

Michael looked around. "Pretty nice place you got here." he said with a grin as Hailey shot out of the shoot. ((HeeHee)) "Much better then my place." he added.

Seems like they trust me now. Hailey mumbled under her breath into a flesh covered COM, it was almost invisible. "Good. Now just find their base." The piece in her ear buzzed with the voice.

Michael winced as he heard a small buzzing noise. Must be my imagination. he thought as he ventured farther into the room.

((Wait a minute, does he like Hailey?????))

((Lol no. He heard the buzzing. xD And he's polite when he feels like it))

((And when I said heehee, it was because I said shot out of the shoot. It's funny. xD))

(Lol, sorry for the late reply)

Zero led the two to a room with some battered chairs and tables. "Sit anywhere. Nobody uses this place besides me and my friend. Best place to go so no ..government spies found our base, and the cops can't find us." Zero casually plopped onto a chair with a relaxed smile. " So we know that Runner here's at least a working class member, but with the weapon skill he has a 90% chance of being a rebel. So what clarification do you have miss? You haven't shown me a number, and most working class or rebels can't dodge bullets.Nor can they usually afford metal belts." The smile began fading from Zero's face and something between a scowl and a smirk appeared. "So who exactly are you?"

Michaels smile faded as he looked to Hailey. "Ya, Zero has shown us that he is LC and you both know that I'm LC so who exactly are you?" He repeated Zeros question sitting in a beat up recliner.
(That ok?)

She smiled nervously. "I am just a fifteen year old girl with ALOT of training, he he." She looked at the both of them nervously. "What? Do you think I am? Some freaking spy?"

"Maybe, maybe not." Michael said cocking an eyebrow.

"You are kidding me right? Do I LOOK like a spy?" She gestured to herself. "I would be livin it up son!"

"Correction, if you were a spy you would be trying to blend in wit the people you were trying to betray. Not living it up." Michael said smartly.

"Point taken." She looked around. "You honestly think I could be spy?" She laughed.

Zero stood up from his chair and walked over to the girl. "How exactly can we think your not a spy when you haven't given us any proof to think that way. Words can be lies or truth. Physical evidence always is truth. Just show us your number if you aren't . "

Her eyes narrowed. "Fine." She slowly grabbed the end of her shirt and started to drag upwards. She completely took off her top. "You want to see? Then here." She turned around exposing her whole backside with a few numbers burned into it.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus