Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero stared in shock for a few minutes. "Impossible, I'd heard of a few cases but never thought.. ....How exactly did you get multiple sets of numbers? Most people stick with one for life. "
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

She grinned. "Secret service, idiot." Hailey flipped over the table to where Zero is and struck him in the chest with her foot. "Sorry hun, you are quite cute though."

Zero hit the ground hard, the air knocked out of him. Zero looked up and glared at the girl. " If ...there is one thing...I'm not its cute." Zero flipped over reveling the guns he had equipped earlier and set them to stun and fired.

Hailey smiled and dodged. She disarmed Zero and shot Michael. She then did a spinning kick and jacked Zero in the jaw sending him backwards. She then slid across the table and landed on Michael. "You are quite cute also. She blow kissed him, then spun around and flew up the shoot.

Zero groaned in pain. "Well that could've gone better."

Hailey was perched on a roof speeding into her COM. "They found out." The earpiece buzzed very loudly again. "What? We can't afford this!" There was a loud bang noise in her earpiece. Hailey cringed. "I am laying you off. Get ready to be destroyed Hailey, this was your absolute chance." The connection to the other line beeped off. "Crap."
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

"Agreed." Michael said holding his bleeding side. "Do you have any bandages?" he asked taking his shirt off and using it to stem the flow of blood.

Zero slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, glancing back at the shoot the girl had just left through. "Yeah, underneath the seats somewhere. I'll go grab them." Zero said as he slowly crawled over to a chair. Zero reached underneath the chair pulling out a dusty medical kit and popped it open. He pulled out the bandages and tossed it over to the boy. Zero sat in silence with the other boy for a bit tending to his own wounds. "Well this might be a tad bit late, but thanks for helping me back there in the sewer back there. I don't think I could've gotten out without your help. Though, can I ask why exactly did you help me."

"The rebels are slowly falling." Michael responded, eyes downcast. "The government is sending out more spy's then ever now and catching more rebels." he tossed what was left of the bandages to Zero. "I heard a commotion down in the sewers when I was trying to get some food from the bakery exit, and my curiosity took hold. I couldn't let an innocent person get captured when I had it in my power to help." he said shrugging and sat back down in the recliner.

Zero chuckled softly. "You don't find many people that are so heroic like you these days. Even my own squad wouldn't have help me in that situation." Zero caught the bandages and wrapped it up and put it back in the case. "Talking about spies, do you think we should go after that girl or should I call back up?"

"Leave her. The government would see her as a failure now and killed her already. No point sending more men out to be killed." Michael said reclining.

Zero sat there for a bit contemplating this answer. "Though she did help us. The fact that the government is throwing her away once she's no longer useful. Wouldn't that make her just like us?"

Michael shrugged and yawned really loud. When he finished yawning he started to laugh. "That was the weirdest yawn ever!" he said in between laughs.

Zero began to laugh as well. "Defiantly. It had the greatest timing too."

Michael stopped laughing. "Hey, If she told them where we are.... Then wouldn't she have called for backup earlier?" he said straining his ears to listen for any signs of infiltration.

Zero's laugh faded as well. He listened for something and heard the small hiss of someone coming down the shoot. "Quick someone's coming!" Zero said as he rolled over to the ending of the shoot ready to take out whoever came down.
Ryan (played anonymously)

Boom! As Ryan hits the ground. "Zero is that really you" Ryan said anxiously.

Zero jumped back in surprise. This couldn't be. "Ryan? What are you doing here?"

"Omg it is as" Ryan said in a happy voice. "All of the rebels have been looking for you they have been sending people in the city to look for you and i was one those people"

"We need to get you back now! the government is starting to send spies up to the camp we need to get back to the camp and fast before war starts" i was sent t by a rebel leader to find you to see if you where still alive and i looked here cause this is where you usually go

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus