Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Ryan (played anonymously)

"I dont know" Ryan said
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero glanced at the girl a bit surprised by her actions. "Well I'm not exactly sure. I do know he probably won't kill you, or harm you too badly. I'll try to make sure you get off not too badly. You did help save my life after all. Even if it was part of your job as a spy, I'm still grateful too you." Zero said leading the younger girl towards a smaller entrance without a scanner and a few guards in front of it. Zero made sure to glance back to see if the others were heading to their respective doors.

(Can i take out the guards?)

( Ryan this is a rebel base. Their our guards.)

(o ok continue)
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

(Lol you never told them how to work the doors....)

( Oh, sorry! You just walk through the door there's a scanner inside it that checks the number.)
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

((Can we get on with RP'ing now?))

((Lol forgot, sure.))
Michael walked through the door into a narrow hallway with green tiles on either side. He walked about halfway through it before a femine voice filtered through the speakers on either ide of the room. "Please stay still so I may check your number." it said before green lasers glazed over Michael's body, evaluating him. "Michael Julias, Class: Worker, Number: 3269. You may proceed." it said when it finished scanning. The door at the other end of the hallway opened and Michael could see curious kids poking their heads through the door. Michael walked to the end and waited for Zero, the traitor, and Ryan.
((Please excuse my grammer if there is anything misspelled, I'm using school comp.....))

((You are still in school right now?))

((Ya, one more day left though!!!!))

( Good Luck with the last day. :) )

Zero led the girl through the entrance before getting stopped by two guards who began asking questions. Who was the person you were taking in? What's your number and rank? Have you come here after being followed by someone? After a few more manual questions were answered Zero led them towards the main hall that was bustling with activity. Kids in uniforms were moving in groups chatting with each other. Older rebels were rushing off with guns on some assigned mission. Assumed leaders were barking out orders and directions. People with injuries were assorted towards the medical wing by anyone who saw them regardless of previous assignments.

"Busy place here." Michael said eyeing the infirmary. "If you need help with any injuries, I was trained in weaponry AND medicine and it's the least I could do...." he said to Zero.

The behind them opened and two men wearing black jackets barged through toppling over Hailey. The one nearest to her ear whispered into it. "Gotcha." Hailey was struck with fear. The two men stood up and brushed themselves off. "Sorry." One of the men gestured to Hailey. "This a prisoner? If so I got it from here."

" Could you check out the medical wing. We just went through a raid yesterday so the medics are a bit short handed." Zero said to Micheal. Zero glanced back at the two men behind him and his eyes narrowed in suspicion.He had never seen these two before. True, he hadn't met most of the rebels but these guys gave off an air that put him on edge. He helped Hailey to her feet and moved her slightly away from the two. "It's okay I've got this covered." Zero said in a cheerful voice. Then in a way that the others wouldn't notice he whispered to Hailey. "Have you seen these guys before?"

She shook her head nervously, clearly she had. "Let's just get the hell out of here." She got to her feet and took hold of Zero. The mans expression darkened. "I insist sir, you look like you have a job of showing these people around." He grabbed Hailey's hand. "Again, I insist."

Zero faced the older man calmly, and gave him a smile that clearly said back off as he gently pulled the girl back behind him. "I'm sure my college Ryan here can handle that." Zero glanced back at the younger boy before returning to the two men. "I haven't seen you two around here before, what letter squad are you?" Zero asked his voice showing that he clearly doubted they were in a rebel squad.

Michael smiled and headed towards the medical wing, not noticing the two men's hostility, yet. He approached the wing and entered, looking from wounded face to wounded face. Silently he took a vial of a glowing blue substance out of his jacket pocket and dropped two drops into the first patients water. "Drink. it will make you feel better, I promise." Michael said soothingly, proceeding to the next rebel and continuing the process with each person.

Ryan followed behind Michael"Do you really think this will heal them"Ryan said

"Yes. It healed me when I was hit in the side with a sword that nearly cut me in half." Michael whispered lifting his shirt slightly showing a white scar extending from his side to his bell-button. Michael smiled and gave the last person medicine then stood up.. "They should be feeling better by tonight." he said looking at his digital watch.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus