Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

She shrugged. "Hey, I only do my job. I don't do any killing outside my job. But point taken, just lock me in a cell till you can trust for all I care." She struggled against the blindfold then just gave in.
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"If you tear of anymore of your shirt Micheal, there won't be any sleeves left." Zero said with a chuckle. This chuckle faded as he heard Ryan once again questioning him, but a small smile was regained at the girls words. " That we won't do. Though you might be hand cuffed later. Depending on the Chiefs choice. Though I'll have a few questions for you before that. " Zero now turned back to his younger crew member. " Now because you were so worried , you can handle her."
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

((Going to bed, school in morning. Please nothing too monumental.))
Ryan (played anonymously)

"Well the government is trying to kill you and their trying to kill us.....so where all pretty much on the same page i mean like were all trying to run from the government. I got no problem handling her i mean it cant be that hard" Ryan said as he struggled to pull her off the ground and she was refusing to get up

( okay later. I'm probably going offline soon after a few more posts)

(might as well just get off now cause i have to get off now and we cant continue the story without me or Michael.)

(Latas go on tommorow o ya and latas is a inside joke between me and you zero lol)
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

Michael helped Ryan heave the girl up. "Filthy schum." He complained wiping his fingers on his pants and turning towards Zero. "How much farther to the camp."

She sneered. "Right back at ya."pushes back a few times to say she didn't like being poked or prodded. But other than that she cooperating quite well considering she was in the hands of the men that she was ordered to kill. "Do you people have a good defense?"

Hailey Foreheart wrote:
She sneered. "Right back at ya." She pushed back a few times to say she didn't like being poked or prodded. But other than that she was cooperating quite well considering she was in the hands of the men that she was ordered to kill. "Do you people have a good defense?"

((Sorry, didnt mean to do that :P ))

Zero walked ahead of the others disabling the doors they ran into. "Not too far from here. " Zero said while typing in the code for another door. "I have to say we have a good defense, nothing compared to the governments though."

"I don't care about the government all i care about is getting home. And making Hailey pay her price."Ryan said

( she hasn't told us her name yet. How do you know it Ryan?)

Zero hit the boy in the back of the head. "Get over it. She's no longer associated with the government and has done you no wrong. If anyone should be angry it'd be Michael, and me. Now keep moving."

"Fine"Ryan said as he told her to move along

(she told us her name look at the very first comment this story ever got)

( through the text , not the side boxes. She has never in the text said her name.)
Zero walked down the hall a bit more tell they came to a giant metal door with a scanner too each side. "I have to request you each walk over to the scanners. It checks your number to make sure your not a spy or civilian that accidentally came here. I'll take the girl in through another entrance. "

"What should i do" Ryan said

(gtg be back on soon)

She grinned. "Yeah, just leave Zero and I alone." She patted Zero's arm. She was somewhat scared, I mean, she is only fifteen. "What so you suspect your, chief, will do to me?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus