Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

( prime time to rejoin ?)
Zero turned the corner but quickly ducked back after seeing the situation , making sure to keep out of sight of the spy. He poked his head out just enough to allow him to access the situation. Then an idea came to him. He desperately started making slight taps on the wall hoping that the others would understand that he was here and had a plan.
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

The spy noticed Ryan and gun whipped him right in the side of the face. He then pointed back at Hailey, who wasn't there. He looked around then saw her. She was sprinting in the direction of Zero. The spy still didn't notice Zero. The spy took aim and shot, Hailey fell to the ground in pain. The soy was meant to bring Hailey back alive. Hailey was hit in the leg. She started to crawl around the corner to Zero. She whispered to him in a hushed tone. "Please help me."
Ryan (played anonymously)

Ryan jumped back upkick the gun out the spys hand and he gave the spy a hard punch to the gut.

The spy quickly reacted by dodging the blow to the gut and catching his gun in mid-air. He grinned at Ryan then ignored him and started sprinting toward Hailey. She tried to crawl as fast as she could at bound the corner but she was to slow, the spy caught her foot and started to drag her back.

(im pretty sure your starting to god mod i already kicked him and i already kicked his gun away

(Not really god-modding! You didn't let me react to you punching and/ or kicked me! And you said you kicke it out of his hand so he grabbed it, not really god-modding.)

Zero whipped out from his hiding place and took two shots aimed at both of the spy's arms.

"Nice shot" Ryan said

The spy suddenly noticed the boy behind the corner. He managed to dodge the shot to his right arm but the bullet aimed at his left arm hit it, square on. Because of the speed she was running at he toppled over at contact and slid a few more feet. He struggled to regain his footing but managed to do it. The spy looked at his chest and blood was dripping from a small hole. A few seconds later he fell face down, dead. A guard had taken the shot from behind him.

Zero saw the spy go down and quickly rushed over to Hailey to check if she was alright.
"I'm sorry." Was all that came from Zero as he addressed her wounds.

"Should we lock her backup or do you think she trustworthy, Zero?" Ryan said to Zero.

" She's fine, she did save you. When I couldn't make a choice." Zero said the last part just above a whisper.

Hailey looke up toward Zero. "I-I need s-something format leg, please." She looked down at her leg, it was bleeding badly, so was her arm.

( I'll be leaving for a few days after this post so try not to go too far without me.)
Zero nodded at the injured girl and carefully picked her up. He then quickly took off for the medical wing. Once there he laid the girl on one of the beds and called some of the doctors over who quickly set to work on the girl. Zero asured the girl was in good hands headed back.

(Did we stop this?)

((Depends on Zero, I had always really wanted this RP to go on longer. :P))
Laroche Peyton (played by Jabonicus)

(This thread still open?)

(The person who plays zero is my neighbor and my friend. Ill contact her about it.:))
Laroche Peyton (played by Jabonicus)

Alright, thanks!

(Ok guys zeros player is coming back she stopped responding because haley you took like 2 weeks to respond and i told her yesterday that we all want it to keep going and shes going to start it back up.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus