Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Ryan (played anonymously)

(lol sorry i had to go ill just jump in at a good time)
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

( we still kind of brought you along so you can start up again. Something odd just happened so we just paused the story. You caught up with all the posts in here?)

(ya)

( then I guess we continue.)

Ryan quickly jumps down disarming her and pinning her down Ryan says"Here let me introduce myself im rebel Ryan part of zeros squad and if u touch Zero or Michael ill kill you" Now Ryans got his machine gun aimed at her head
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

Michael quickly regained his senses enough to get his dagger out to defend himself. "Why the hell are you back you traitor?" He half yelled, his words echoing in the narrow space.

"I know why shes back shes a government spy shes come to kill us its her duty" Ryan said in a angered voice.

Zero recovered from the shock of almost being dead meat. "Don't kill her." Zero looked around , clearly on edge. " Girl, where's the hunters after you. I know government don't take kindly to failure. "

"Almost as much as I don't take kindly to traitors." Michael said trying to move around Zero to get to the girl.

"I agree with Michael i mean how can you trust a girl that has shot Michael and pointed a gun at your stomach" Ryan starts to get angry at Zero

Zero gave a pointed look at both of them. "Cause if we do anything to her. We're as bad as them."

Michael signed and put his dagger away, shooting the girl a nasty look. "What do we do with her?" He asked.

Quickly Ryan looks to the right and there are 4 government solders standing in front of us "She led them right to us" Ryan said and he quickly ran jumping building to building trying to get away from them!"FOLLOW ME" He screamed

((I thought they were in the workers mine…))

(lol sorry forget lets pretend that i didnt type that)

"I say we just tie her up and leave her somewhere the government can find her and deal with her" Ryan smirked

"I second that notion!" Michael said excitingly as he took his dagger out again and picked his nails.

Zero sighed. "Still technically killing her. Why don't we just blindfold her and take her to the Chief he'll decide what to do with her."

Michael mumbled about what he could do instead of blindfolding her but ripped his sleeve off and used it as a blindfold. "Now who is going to be In charge of the rat?" He said pushing Ryan off the girl.

"True....But still shes one of them i can tell shes sneaky what if she kills us in our sleep or something how can we trust her" Ryan said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus